PDA

View Full Version : Come get your boy, please

frou
3/6/2006, 08:40 AM

sanantoniosooner
3/6/2006, 08:49 AM
Can we have joint custody where each board gets a break for a while?

olevetonahill
3/6/2006, 09:39 AM
Leave Nick alone
Its our village and hes the only one :)

mrowl
3/6/2006, 09:54 AM
nick has been shoe-whipped here, every board should consider the same. :D

SoonerStormchaser
3/6/2006, 12:19 PM
Nah...the Pokes wouldn't shoe whip him...they'd think he was a sheep, and do what Pokes always do when they see a sheep!

bigdsooner
3/6/2006, 01:40 PM
never heard of him

NickZeppelin
3/6/2006, 02:14 PM
Who says I'm anyone's boy?

usmc-sooner
3/6/2006, 02:19 PM
nick has been shoe-whipped here, every board should consider the same. :D

I guess we thought he was shoe whipped.

boomersooner28
3/6/2006, 02:23 PM

Your parents won't even claim you will they? ;)

NickZeppelin
3/6/2006, 02:26 PM
LMAO! Not as a boy anyway.

RiddlerOK
3/6/2006, 02:40 PM
Hey, we went there with the Oscars last night. We ain't going there again! :)

caphorns
3/6/2006, 04:53 PM
I thought you parent's would like to know that Zep's also been lurking around Horn boards lately.

GDC
3/6/2006, 04:57 PM
I say leave Nick alone and direct more of the sarcasm and venom toward the whorns that persist around here.

Penguin
3/6/2006, 05:00 PM
How can you make heads or tails out of that thread with that layout?

Man, I sure am glad I don't look at rivals anymore.

NickZeppelin
3/6/2006, 06:37 PM
I thought you parent's would like to know that Zep's also been lurking around Horn boards lately.

I have? That's news to me.

caphorns
3/6/2006, 06:39 PM

Actually it was some dude named SoonerZepplin or something on Burnt Orange Fan Zone. He said his name was Nick. Paperclip pointed him out to me. Maybe you should sue him for copyright infringement ;)

NickZeppelin
3/6/2006, 06:44 PM
My name on BOFZ is OUZepp. And I haven't posted there since January or opened a tab for that site since then till just now.

Octavian
3/6/2006, 06:46 PM
...Burnt Orange Fan Zone.

that place beat it's most users ever on-line: 79 record yet?

Octavian
3/6/2006, 06:52 PM
Let me answer that for Cap:

Yes, it has.

139. :texan:

yermom
3/6/2006, 07:16 PM
How can you make heads or tails out of that thread with that layout?

Man, I sure am glad I don't look at rivals anymore.

yeah, i read like 2 posts

ugh

KC//CRIMSON
3/6/2006, 07:18 PM
Is there anywhere you don't get pwned?:rolleyes:

http://www.jimtraber.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=19947&PN=1

PrideTrombone
3/6/2006, 07:23 PM
NickZepp, you think we're gonna lose @ Mizzou?? For the love of God, Gary Pinkel is their coach.

GARY.

PINKEL.

The guy who tried to make Brad Smith a dropback passer.

Brad Smith.

Dropback passer.

Plus, you cite Franchione as an example of how coaches don't necessarily have success everywhere they go AFTER you picked us to lose @ A&M. Make up your mind.

Gandalf_The_Grey
3/6/2006, 07:32 PM
Okay Nick...do you think we can at least beat UAB? If OU wins all of their games next year will you be happy?

bigdsooner
3/6/2006, 07:34 PM
nick, you've lost your fu**in mind, theres no way in hell your really a Sooner fan

OklahomaTrombone
3/6/2006, 07:38 PM
Sometimes I wish we could go back in time and tell people not to breed.

Octavian
3/6/2006, 07:45 PM
some of you guys are just jealous of Nick's nowlege

NickZeppelin
3/6/2006, 07:48 PM
I'm just not confident like everyone else that this team will be great. They have to prove a lot after being a bad team last year.

Big Red Ron
3/6/2006, 07:51 PM
zepp-jihad

sanantoniosooner
I'm just not confident like everyone else that this team will be great. They have to prove a lot after being a bad team last year.
A bad team with a bowl victory over a very good team.

I hope for your sake that you PLAY stupid as opposed to the alternative.

OUinFLA
Leave Nick alone
Its our village and hes the only one :)

:D

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to olevetonahill again.

sanantoniosooner
3/6/2006, 07:53 PM

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to olevetonahill again.
I'm not convinced Nick is the ONLY idiot around here.......but he does set the bar for all the others to shoot for.

Octavian
3/6/2006, 07:55 PM
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/573/cletus4jz.th.gif (http://img222.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cletus4jz.gif)

Gandalf_The_Grey
3/6/2006, 08:12 PM
Great can mean so many things...I believe anything short of the National Championship, Nick will consider a horrible coaching job regardless of his doom and gloom. Nick would you consider a 10 win season a great season?

JohnnyMack
3/6/2006, 08:19 PM
zepp-jihad

In.

Gandalf_The_Grey
3/6/2006, 08:23 PM
When Nick says something like Sherri Coale's 16-0 team hasn't accomplished anything, he needs to be taken out back and beaten. I know 11 teams that would like to say they accomplished just in the Big 12 alone.

KC//CRIMSON
3/6/2006, 08:44 PM
zepp-jihad

word - http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/reputation/reputation_highneg.gif

Gandalf_The_Grey
3/6/2006, 09:27 PM
I would call Nick retarded but there is lots of special people out there who don't deserve to be associated with him ;)

NickZeppelin
3/6/2006, 09:43 PM
Great can mean so many things...I believe anything short of the National Championship, Nick will consider a horrible coaching job regardless of his doom and gloom. Nick would you consider a 10 win season a great season?

It would be a great year but it won't happen.

picasso
3/6/2006, 09:54 PM
It would be a great year but it won't happen.
and you know this how?

we easily could have won 9 this year with your so-called bad team.

get out much Nick?

oufan1
3/6/2006, 10:00 PM
Well with all of you guys over here someone has to post over there:rolleyes:

Al Gore
3/6/2006, 10:13 PM
Nick's pics......

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59155

boomersooner28
3/6/2006, 10:24 PM
Nick's pics......

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59155

Thanks for posting that...now I actually feel sorry for the kid. :(

Gandalf_The_Grey
3/6/2006, 10:25 PM
Hell we was in our ball games with TCU and UCLA too. A few lucky breaks and even we might win those. Yes we was in close games that we won also and you can argue we should have won zero games. However, if I am not mistaken, isn't winning close games a sign of good coaching?

picasso
3/6/2006, 10:32 PM
Hell we was in our ball games with TCU and UCLA too. A few lucky breaks and even we might win those. Yes we was in close games that we won also and you can argue we should have won zero games. However, if I am not mistaken, isn't winning close games a sign of good coaching?
pa kettle?

Gandalf_The_Grey
3/6/2006, 10:33 PM
http://firebobstoops.com/ Nick if you can get your Mom to lend you some money, you can get that domain name ;)

birddog
3/7/2006, 02:00 AM
How can you call 8 wins with all of those injuries and inexperienced players a "horrible" season and 10 wins a great season? That is the most idiotic thing I've ever read.

yermom
3/7/2006, 02:04 AM
yeah, the last two seasons where we lost the NC game were horrible too

birddog
3/7/2006, 02:12 AM
http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/9847/nerd9fk.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

NickZeppelin
3/7/2006, 01:29 PM
How can you call 8 wins with all of those injuries and inexperienced players a "horrible" season and 10 wins a great season? That is the most idiotic thing I've ever read.

Because they weren't well coached and they should have lost about 5 of the games they won. And they weren't even close in the games against UCLA and Texas. Really the TCU game wasn't all that close.

sanantoniosooner
3/7/2006, 01:40 PM
Some posters don't even need a troll handle for fishing.

bigdsooner
3/7/2006, 01:46 PM
nick, there are other teams that you could root for, be a ut fan for fu**s sake. you punk OU as much as they do.

NickZeppelin
3/7/2006, 03:25 PM
nick, there are other teams that you could root for, be a ut fan for fu**s sake. you punk OU as much as they do.

Why would any resonable person root for anyone but OU?

sanantoniosooner
3/7/2006, 03:37 PM
You do realize that you gave yourself an out......right?

NickZeppelin
3/7/2006, 04:27 PM
An out for what?

picasso
3/7/2006, 05:03 PM
Because they weren't well coached and they should have lost about 5 of the games they won. And they weren't even close in the games against UCLA and Texas. Really the TCU game wasn't all that close.
we should have lost to oSu in 2000, we should have could have done a lot of things.
the fact that our coaches got that team back and won 8 games is a small miracle. of course back when you played you didn't need good coaching did you?

bigdsooner
3/7/2006, 05:07 PM
:confused:

KC//CRIMSON
3/7/2006, 05:22 PM
we should have lost to oSu in 2000, we should have could have done a lot of things.
the fact that our coaches got that team back and won 8 games is a small miracle. of course back when you played you didn't need good coaching did you?

"There's no way Bob Stoops is a great coach. Great coaches don't lose with great talent to bad teams like Stoops has this year.

In 2000 all we hard were freshmen and sophomore outside the QB. We still won the NC. They were aggressive and well coached. This team is neither. And they are just a very bad football team.

The coach that coached that 2000 team obviously isn't the same guy now. You don't see the same coach with the same balls as that coach and the same confidence. Just looking at Bob Stoops in 2000 and in 2005. It's 2 different guys."-nickzepp

:rolleyes:

okienole3
3/7/2006, 05:24 PM
I am starting to think those pics really might be Nick.

Big Red Ron
3/7/2006, 05:43 PM
An out for what?heh...err...that pretty much sums it up.

stonecoldsoonerfan
3/7/2006, 06:30 PM
thanks for the initial post. it just reminded me why i don't frequent that board anymore.

SoonerStormchaser
3/7/2006, 07:19 PM
Nah...the Pokes wouldn't shoe whip him...they'd think he was a sheep, and do what Pokes always do when they see a sheep!

I see no Pokes have taken him in yet...what the hell? Too busy drinking?:eddie:

SouthFortySooner
3/7/2006, 08:07 PM
I come to this board everyday and have for some years now. Kinda like my parents tuned into Huntley and Brinkley every night. The draw is information. Whether its breaking news or revisiting the glorious past.

In my opinion there are two types of posters. Those that know stuff and those that don't know stuff. NickZepp don't know stuff. However he has one very valid quality.

I don't know where he gets the time but he has a wealth of SoonerHistory at his fingertips. I enjoy those post by Nick, but he can post some wild speculation at times.

stonecoldsoonerfan
3/7/2006, 08:18 PM
I don't know where he gets the time but he has a wealth of SoonerHistory at his fingertips. I enjoy those post by Nick, but he can post some wild speculation at times.

half the time he posts out his ying-yang. the other half isn't even worth mentioning. i'd hardly call him a wealth of Soonerhistory.

ruf/nekdad
3/7/2006, 08:34 PM
[QUOTE=NickZeppelin]An out for what?[/QUOT

bwaaahahahah

birddog
3/7/2006, 09:35 PM
Every team has games they could have lost. It happens to every team. Do you think USC sucks too? They have close games all the time. You are the biggest bandwagoner of all time. Who do you want to coach OU Nick? Seriously. Who do you want? It's a legitimate question. Provide some insight for the first time in your life with one of your posts. Forget this "the coaching was horrible"crap. I'm definitely not satisfied with your explanation of why 8 wins is "horrible" and 10 wins is a great year. What if in those 10 wins we have 3 games we could have lost? Is it a bad year then? Help me out here.
Also explain how we weren't well coached. I want to tap into your actual football knowledge.

sanantoniosooner
3/7/2006, 09:42 PM
I want to tap into your actual football knowledge.
While we're at it........I want to meet the Lucky Charms leprechaun

NickZeppelin
3/8/2006, 12:18 AM
He said Stoops should have been fired after TCU and he is simply not smart enough to know he dug a hole. Now he feels the need to defend himself.

No I didn't.

rhombic21
3/8/2006, 12:26 AM
Holy ****. You are not intelligent. TCU was lucky to beat us, it wasn't like we caught a bunch of lucky breaks to stay in the game. Hell, if Bomar hadn't fumbled in the fourth, there's a good chance that we'd have squeaked it out.

Remember, it was us that fumbled inside the redzone, missed several wide open WRs, and gave them a gift score late in the game.

Do you even watch the games?

silverwheels
3/8/2006, 12:31 AM
This user is on your Ignore List.

Too bad...

NickZeppelin
3/8/2006, 12:32 AM
Holy ****. You are not intelligent. TCU was lucky to beat us, it wasn't like we caught a bunch of lucky breaks to stay in the game. Hell, if Bomar hadn't fumbled in the fourth, there's a good chance that we'd have squeaked it out.

Remember, it was us that fumbled inside the redzone, missed several wide open WRs, and gave them a gift score late in the game.

Do you even watch the games?

We did fumble inside the redzone and I think we were either ahead or tied at that point. After that we couldn't really do anything on offense. And TCUs D wasn't that good it was just that we were bad. TCU was flat out a bad team and they dominated us overall that game. Especially with their defense. I think they got a 17-10 lead in the 3rd quarter we never really threatened after they took the lead. I felt we were out of it.

rhombic21
3/8/2006, 12:36 AM
We did fumble inside the redzone and I think we were either ahead or tied at that point. After that we couldn't really do anything on offense. And TCUs D wasn't that good it was just that we were bad. TCU was flat out a bad team and they dominated us overall that game. Especially with their defense. I think they got a 17-10 lead in the 3rd quarter we never really threatened after they took the lead. I felt we were out of it.
It was 0-0 at that point.

We fell behind 10-0 before we "got anything going" on offense.

Bomar fumbled in the fourth quarter.

Why don't you look up how much yardage TCU had in the second half. They weren't doing anything either.

TCU was possibly the best mid major team in America last year. Or did you not notice their 10 win record?

Again, do you freaking watch the games, Nick?

I don't comprehend how you can say that the game wasn't close. We lost 17-10, almost solely because they recovered a fumble in our redzone midway in the fourth quarter.

birddog
3/8/2006, 01:36 AM
This user is on your Ignore List.

Too bad...
Everyone needs to put him on the Ignore List. We have nothing to gain from him, AT ALL.

frou
3/8/2006, 08:27 AM
No I didn't.

So, are you trying to say you never posted "Stoops should be fired?"

Nick, this is a new all time low for you. Thousands of posters saw your comment, you can't weasle out of this one.

NickZeppelin
3/8/2006, 10:25 AM
So, are you trying to say you never posted "Stoops should be fired?"

Nick, this is a new all time low for you. Thousands of posters saw your comment, you can't weasle out of this one.

Not after the TCU game.

suncoastsooner7
3/8/2006, 10:43 AM

I can think of more appropriate words but I think they would get me banned.

KC//CRIMSON
3/8/2006, 04:13 PM
No I didn't.

I'd say you did.

Author Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
NickZepp
Big Daddy
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1932 Posted: 17 September 2005 at 8:49pm | IP Logged

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This team isn't bad because of the youth or the talent. It's because of coaching. This team isn't coached well. I don't care what Bob Stoops has done. He can't do it anymore. He should be fired as soon as this year ends because this team isn't getting any better.

This UCLA team is BAD. They will finish near the bottom of the Pac 10 and win 6 or 7 games max. They are a MUCH better team then we are. It's that simple. Well coached teams don't fumble 7 times and have dumb plays like we had. I don't care how young you are. This team isn't well coached.

This OU team can't win anymore games. They just aren't good enough they don't have a defense and they don't have an offense that's consistant and aren't well coached. We can find a better coach then Stoops he's proven to be a bad coach the last few games it's pretty obvious now.

BlondeSoonerGirl
3/8/2006, 04:15 PM
OANED.

silverwheels
3/8/2006, 04:17 PM
Caught red-handed, Nick. Go upstairs and tell your mom that you just got owned.

MiccoMacey
3/8/2006, 04:23 PM
Technically that was posted after the TCU game. Maybe not the next day, or even the next game, but it WAS after the TCU game.

stoopified
3/8/2006, 04:23 PM
LMAO! Not as a boy anyway.Sex change?:)

MiccoMacey
3/8/2006, 04:29 PM
This team isn't bad because of the youth or the talent. It's because of coaching. This team isn't coached well. I don't care what Bob Stoops has done. He can't do it anymore. He should be fired as soon as this year ends because this team isn't getting any better.

This UCLA team is BAD. They will finish near the bottom of the Pac 10 and win 6 or 7 games max. They are a MUCH better team then we are. It's that simple. Well coached teams don't fumble 7 times and have dumb plays like we had. I don't care how young you are. This team isn't well coached.

This OU team can't win anymore games. They just aren't good enough they don't have a defense and they don't have an offense that's consistant and aren't well coached. We can find a better coach then Stoops he's proven to be a bad coach the last few games it's pretty obvious now.

Just from this quote alone, there are numerous statements that turned out false.

1) UCLA did not finish near the bottom of the PAC-10.
2) They won more than 6 or 7 games.
3) This OU team won anymore games.
4) If it was bad coaching that made us lose, it was good coaching that got the team to turn around. Hence all statements about Stoops not being able to coach are invalid.

Nick, you're entitled to your opinions. But you are just a dumb, dumb person.

Or the greatest troll ever.

JohnnyMack
3/8/2006, 04:31 PM
Why is Nick's spek still green?

KC//CRIMSON
3/8/2006, 05:19 PM
Why is Nick's spek still green?

amazing, isn't it?:rolleyes:

NickZeppelin
3/8/2006, 06:35 PM
Man that hole get's deeper and deeper every time Nick puts his fingers on the keyboard.

Owned and caught in a lie, DOUBLE OWNED!!

I've never been in any hole.

NickZeppelin
3/8/2006, 06:37 PM
I'd say you did.

Author Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
NickZepp
Big Daddy
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1932 Posted: 17 September 2005 at 8:49pm | IP Logged

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TCU game was September 3rd I believe. That post was after the UCLA game.

usmc-sooner
3/8/2006, 06:39 PM

we know

CatfishSooner
3/8/2006, 08:34 PM

You're 22+ and you've never been in any hole???? Kinda sad, but maybe you're just a late bloomer...:confused:

sanantoniosooner
3/8/2006, 09:01 PM
I'm starting to think your are a genius.

Nice softball.

Octavian
3/8/2006, 09:10 PM
me too...he's being very Scooter-ish lately

bigdsooner
3/8/2006, 09:23 PM
5 pages dedicated to nick :confused:

Al Gore
3/8/2006, 09:26 PM
Why is Nick's spek still green?We can take care of that......

OUmillenium
3/10/2006, 10:56 AM

Is Nick the one who was posting as "Nikkinoo" on Austin 360? That guy reeeeeeally ****ed off a lot of the Whorn posters.

picasso
3/10/2006, 11:24 AM
we weren't a very good team last year. we should have lost to Baylor who is one of the biggest not very good teams ever. last year our team was slightly better then Baylor wich has a history of not being very good.
if Bob Stoops was a good coach he would have had his players ready to play in the game that we played against TCU in. that gaem wasn't even close. and TCU isn't even a very good football team.

NickZeppelin
3/10/2006, 11:24 AM
Is Nick the one who was posting as "Nikkinoo" on Austin 360? That guy reeeeeeally ****ed off a lot of the Whorn posters.

I don't post on Whorn boards.

swardboy
3/10/2006, 04:49 PM
we weren't a very good team last year. we should have lost to Baylor who is one of the biggest not very good teams ever. last year our team was slightly better then Baylor wich has a history of not being very good.
if Bob Stoops was a good coach he would have had his players ready to play in the game that we played against TCU in. that gaem wasn't even close. and TCU isn't even a very good football team.

Aagh! The infection is setting in! Zepp flu....:D

NickZeppelin
3/10/2006, 09:33 PM
Someone just negged me saying I do post on Horn boards. I don't if you don't believe me fine. I can't stand that color so I just go away from Horn message boards in genral. I don't understand how anyone can post on a message board of that ugly *** color.

Gandalf_The_Grey
3/11/2006, 03:59 AM
If that is the worst negging you get, consider yourself blessed ;)