PDA

View Full Version : Dear Trash Talking Toddler

3/5/2006, 03:02 PM
...at the park who spoke with my 8 year old daughter,

I know you are three years old. I also know your parents probably think it is funny when you use the words "b**ch, whore, c*nt and mutha****er, but really, after the first b**ch, it wasn't that funny. Plus, I'm her dad and I am much larger than you and your dad combined.

Have a good life.

Mrs. Norm
3/5/2006, 03:08 PM
Isn't this awful? The boy and I were at Sooner Mall last weekend. He was playing in their little play area. A boy, probably 4 or 5, went over and started kicking my son. Seth ignored him and looked over at me. I told him just to keep ignoring him. The little brat proceeded to unch the bill of my son's cap. I looked over and his grandma was just staring into space. So I got up, got in the child's face, and I said, "Leave him alone." He asked why? I told him that my son didn't like playing with brats. The little boy went crying to his grandma. Nothing else was done. I hate bratty kids.

sanantoniosooner
3/5/2006, 03:11 PM
You really need to throat punch the kids father right in front of him.

Tell the kid he's next if you ever hear him talk like that again.

Sooner_Bob
3/5/2006, 03:12 PM
That sorta stuff just makes trying to teach your kids to do the right thing that much harder. I'd really just like to let my girls beat the snot out of some of the kids who mess with them, but I know better. :D

sooner_born_1960
3/5/2006, 03:12 PM
I've taught my kids to ask the little brats to stop. I've also taught my kids the art of the throat punch, when that doesn't work.

sooner_born_1960
3/5/2006, 03:13 PM
sanantoniosooner stole a bit of my thunder.

3/5/2006, 03:14 PM
At first, I dismissed it as toddler-speak. I didn't think I was hearing him correctly. But a couple of words later, I realized there was nothing wrong with his pronunciation.

It was quite disturbing. It was funny, in a "enjoy adult life in prison" kind of way, but disturbing.

yermom
3/5/2006, 03:29 PM
why do you hate :dolemite:?

Cam
3/5/2006, 03:33 PM
Either of my kids bust out that language like that and they're going to have a very hard time sitting down for quite some time.

sanantoniosooner
3/5/2006, 03:38 PM
My six year old gets one freeby. I sit down and explain why he will never use that word again.

Second time around there isn't any discussion.

crawfish
3/5/2006, 03:53 PM
My middle son, at 6 years old, walked into the house one day and screamed "HOLY SH*T!!!". He thought all dirty words were like "poop", but we explained the difference as he spend a little time in his room. :)

He also never played with those freaking foul-mouthed brats from down the street anymore.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
3/5/2006, 05:33 PM
When a kid uses a bad word and doesn't know it's bad, that is one thing.

For instance, my niece overheard my mom say "Boy, Emily is really ****ed off at her Pop." So she goes out to the garage and says very matter of factly "Pop, let me tell you why I am ****ed." We told her it wasn't a nice word and that we shouldn't have used it.

It's quite another thing if a kid sounds like an Eminem song.

AlbqSooner
3/5/2006, 06:44 PM
Either of my kids bust out that language like that and they're going to have a very hard time sitting down for quite some time.
Dad?