3/5/2006, 03:50 PM
It was a "her pick" night. She owes me.

crawfish
3/5/2006, 03:54 PM
So what did she think?

Howzit
3/5/2006, 04:03 PM
She liked it. I din't.

There was a little comedic relief. At one point the main character's son that "she" has just found out gets to California to get into movies. He stars in one of JohnnyMack's type of movies - a Johnera if you will - called Cowabunghole.

crawfish
3/5/2006, 04:04 PM
She liked it. I din't.

There was a little comedic relief. At one point the main character's son that "she" has just found out gets to California to get into movies. He stars in one of JohnnyMack's type of movies - a Johnera if you will - called Cowabunghole.

You're lying.

JohnnyMack
3/5/2006, 04:51 PM
She liked it. I din't.

Meh. Mine was funny. Yours was more forced.

Howzit
3/5/2006, 05:00 PM
You're lying.

I'm not. Seriously.

There was another funny exchange, "she" is talking to her therapist on the phone about the final clipping.

Therapist: How do you feel about your penis?

"She": I don't like it.

Therapist: What about your friends?

"She": They don't like it either.

Sooner_Bob
3/5/2006, 05:13 PM
I like mine.

IronSooner
3/5/2006, 06:05 PM
I'm having trouble relating to someone who says "No" to "Do you like your penis?" Just can't relate. I'm betting the rest of the movie would be beyond me as well.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
3/5/2006, 10:41 PM
I'm having trouble relating to someone who says "No" to "Do you like your penis?" Just can't relate. I'm betting the rest of the movie would be beyond me as well.If you were used to having innie parts I can see why.