PDA

View Full Version : Nightmare...

sooner addict1890
3/4/2006, 11:04 PM
Anyone have any tips on how to deal with a nightmare roommate??? :confused:
I mean dang, I'm about 2 inches from the edge...In all honesty I've tried really hard for 6 months to deal with the situation, but nothing is being resolved! :mad:

Mjcpr
3/4/2006, 11:05 PM
Yeah, royals fan canhelp you out.

Tailwind
3/4/2006, 11:06 PM
Just do as I do.....kill him and hide the body.

Cam
3/4/2006, 11:08 PM
Who's name is on the lease? If it's yours, boot'em.

royalfan5
3/4/2006, 11:11 PM
What kind of crazy is your roomate. Right now I am dealing with repressed homosexuality crazy, but I've dealt with other crazy as well. You'll have to provide more details for me to help.

TopDaugIn2000
3/4/2006, 11:13 PM
crazy as in embezzled mega cash from her work and then ran from the cops crazy?

I can help with that kinda crazy.

sooner addict1890
3/4/2006, 11:16 PM
Crazy as in "I fear for my life when i sleep" crazy...both our names are on the lease...note to self:have separate leases! i learned my lesson the hard way on that one.
my roommate does not: clean, do dishes, pay cable, or pay for the food comsumed
my roommate does: smell, make a huge mess, eat my food, ruin my coffee table, couch, dining room table, and area rug...and steals my ipod usb cable

royalfan5
3/4/2006, 11:18 PM
Crazy as in "I fear for my life when i sleep" crazy...both our names are on the lease...note to self:have separate leases! i learned my lesson the hard way on that one.
my roommate does: smell, make a huge mess, eat my food, ruin my coffee table, couch, dining room table, and area rug...and steals my ipod usb cable
try this:
http://www.rolly-armes.com/pistolets-revolvers_fichiers/COLT%20%2045-%201911%20A1.jpg

soonerboomer93
3/4/2006, 11:23 PM
I know about the heavy pot smoking kind, and the heavy pot smoker/dealer kind.

I will never have another room mate if i can help it (unless it's a hot chick i'm living in sin with)

JohnnyMack
3/4/2006, 11:24 PM
Yeah, royals fan canhelp you out.

You're drunk.

yermom
3/4/2006, 11:25 PM
i think :dolemite: needs a roommate

yermom
3/4/2006, 11:29 PM
is he as bad as this guy's roomie?

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1353420

Flagstaffsooner
3/4/2006, 11:49 PM
Just do as I do.....kill him and hide the body.Now we know what happened to Randy.:eek:

sooner addict1890
3/5/2006, 12:01 AM

Oh no thank goodness. however, i think my roommate doesn't have the mental capacity to flush the toilet...which is completely disgusting and annoying!

Tailwind
3/5/2006, 12:19 AM
Now we know what happened to Randy.:eek:
Naw.....that one's still living, and I can prove it. :D

bigdsooner
3/5/2006, 01:05 AM

:D that is one helluva roomy right there :D .

Ike
3/5/2006, 01:23 AM

first, stop buying food in advance. buy what you need for your own meals for that day if you can. a stocked fridge just encourges him to keep being a lazy ***...if he bitches about the lack of food in the fridge, tell him to get his *** to the store and buy some. second, put your dishes in storage. use paper plates and plastic cups. third, since he seems to be a lazy ***, when the trash is full, remove the bag from can and place the bag in his room. remind him that this wouldn't have to happen if he could clean a dish once in a while. fourth, since you seem to be the one paying for the cable, re-wire the house so that it only goes into your room, or just cancel it altogether.

oh, and tell him flat out that you are sick of this freeloading ****.

sooner_born_1960
3/5/2006, 01:36 AM
Have you tried kicking him in the nuts? Real hard.

OUHOMER
3/5/2006, 10:01 AM
you got nip this stuff at the very beggining. Now i would have to kick him in the nads. sorry, i could/would not put up with that chit.

oumartin
3/5/2006, 10:05 AM

I have the same problem but I just call her my wife but roomate will work too.