PDA

View Full Version : Now I realize the state I'm from isn't that great but...

royalfan5
3/4/2006, 10:58 PM
until this weekend I had forgotten how much of a dirty place Kansas is. Is there a law that half the housing in every town has to be a trailer? Plus what's up with all the terrible people out and about in Kansas, did they miss the memo on breeding outside the family? I was appalled at the people in the resturant where I ate breakfast this morning. Either way, Kansas < Nebraska

OU-HSV
3/4/2006, 11:00 PM
Yeah, well I think that trailer law exists over here in Arkiesaw as well

Flagstaffsooner
3/4/2006, 11:54 PM
Have you been to texass? All that crap to the tenth power.

BajaOklahoma
3/5/2006, 12:24 AM
People seem to forget that many of the mobile homes are made in Texass.
We really need to remind them of this fact. Often.

Okla-homey
3/5/2006, 07:57 AM
I used to live among "people" in Alabammy for whom trailer park living would be a step up. Trust me.

I use the term "people" loosely in this context in that the defining characterestic of these beings is that killing one is considered a homicide and not merely cruelty to animals.

BoogercountySooner
3/5/2006, 08:06 AM
There are poor uneducated people in every state!:rolleyes:

Octavian
3/5/2006, 08:20 AM
...I had forgotten how much of a dirty place Kansas is. Is there a law that half the housing in every town has to be a trailer? ...did they miss the memo on breeding outside the family? I was appalled at the people...

limousine liberal

TUSooner
3/5/2006, 10:41 AM
Louisiana < Kansas; I guarantee that without having been to Kansas in many years.

opksooner
3/5/2006, 10:49 AM
until this weekend I had forgotten how much of a dirty place Kansas is. Is there a law that half the housing in every town has to be a trailer? Plus what's up with all the terrible people out and about in Kansas, did they miss the memo on breeding outside the family? I was appalled at the people in the resturant where I ate breakfast this morning. Either way, Kansas < NebraskaMaybe this perception is more a commentary on the places where you hang out than on the entire state. Ya think?

oumartin
3/5/2006, 11:57 AM
I spent a few years of my childhood living in a trailer or apartment and growing up dirt poor. I know what you guys are getting at but that doesn't make them bad people.
I make a decent living so my kids never have to see that side of life though.

Al Gore
3/5/2006, 12:09 PM
until this weekend I had forgotten how much of a dirty place Kansas is. Is there a law that half the housing in every town has to be a trailer? Plus what's up with all the terrible people out and about in Kansas, did they miss the memo on breeding outside the family? I was appalled at the people in the resturant where I ate breakfast this morning. Either way, Kansas < NebraskaWhat part of Kansas????

VeeJay
3/5/2006, 01:41 PM
Louisiana < Kansas; I guarantee that without having been to Kansas in many years.

Let us not forget that Brittany Spears is from Louisiana. Well, and McComb, MS, too.

Okla-homey
3/5/2006, 02:36 PM
I spent a few years of my childhood living in a trailer or apartment and growing up dirt poor. I know what you guys are getting at but that doesn't make them bad people.
I make a decent living so my kids never have to see that side of life though.

You had gumption and GTF out. Ergo, you is good people. The folks I detest are the ones who are content to live that way so they have enough check left over for Pot, Powerball and Pringles (the "Three P's") while their kids go barefoot and wear dirty t-shirts.;)

royalfan5
3/5/2006, 02:55 PM
What part of Kansas????
East Central from Marysville through Manhattan onto Ottawa.

Al Gore
3/5/2006, 04:07 PM
Topeka????

oumartin
3/5/2006, 04:32 PM
oops, wrong thread