PDA

View Full Version : Disrespect, Don't mess with moron whorns

Flagstaffsooner
3/4/2006, 07:55 AM
I be Radio, and I want SPEK! (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft06/news/story?id=2353164)

He's up to a 16!!!!! Damn near up to the idiot level.:texan:

http://tecfa.unige.ch/~nova/img/texas.jpg

olevetonahill
3/4/2006, 12:47 PM
Just think he might have made 16 to start with if :mack: , hadnt said "Ill answer those for vince "

AZfanIII
3/4/2006, 03:40 PM
Good grief this guy is a complete twit. I feel sorry for anyone who's also scored a 6 on the Wonderlic test and decides to draft him. He'll be the next big NFL bust.

oumartin
3/4/2006, 08:09 PM
does he know what disrepctful means?

After all, he is an idiot

OUthunder
3/4/2006, 08:50 PM
I bet that he can spell T-O-O-L.

tennsooner
3/4/2006, 10:50 PM
He will never be an NFL quaterback and I think everyone knows it. Even the Horns.

Flagstaffsooner
3/5/2006, 12:29 AM
He will never be an NFL quaterback and I think everyone knows it. Even the Horns.No, the whorns dont know it. Their heads are up their asses.

footballfanatic
3/5/2006, 01:43 PM
He will never be an NFL quaterback and I think everyone knows it. Even the Horns.

He most certainly will not be an NFL quaterback, not will anyone else. Not sure what a quaterback is, anyway.

FaninAma
3/5/2006, 03:50 PM
The thing that is really, really funny is that the idiot horn fans will continue to act like their football players are intellectually superior to OU's.

BOOMERBRADLEY
3/5/2006, 04:24 PM
He most certainly will not be an NFL quaterback, not will anyone else. Not sure what a quaterback is, anyway.

Since you can't dispute what he's saying you point out a typo..... Pathetic

Sooner_Havok
3/5/2006, 05:15 PM

Since you can't dispute what he's saying you point out a typo..... Pathetic

He points out a typo, while commenting one himself. "...not will anyone else." If you are going to bust someone for a typo, make sure that you don't make one yourself. That is what is truly pathetic. :D

olevetonahill
3/6/2006, 09:48 AM
Are all yall whorns ?

TexasLidig8r
3/6/2006, 10:18 AM
You know.. coming out of high school we first heard..

Vince will never be a college quarterback because he can't throw the ball at all and he may as well play wide receiver...

Then, we heard.

Vince may start but he will never be a successful college quarterback because he can't read defenses and he can't throw..

Then, we heard...

Vince can start but he can't win any big games because he's one diminsional.

Then, we heard...

Vince has won a lot of games but he will never be able to beat OU or lead Texas to a championship because Stoops game plans too well and he just doesn't have the skills.

Then, we heard...

Vince will never lead Texas to a national championship.

The complete lack of recognition for the incredible intangibles that Vince has which has made him successful is amazing although predictable.

Terry Bowden said it very well (and I am not a Terry Bowden fan)...

Stop the Vinsanity
By Terry Bowden, Yahoo! Sports
March 3, 2006

Have we found enough reasons why Vince Young is not one of the top two quarterbacks in the NFL draft?

Let's see. He has a funny throwing motion. He runs too much. He hasn't been under the center. He can't read defenses. He didn't throw at the combine. He has questionable representation. He scored a six – make that a 16 – on the Wonderlic test.

Shoot, next they'll be telling me he puts mayonnaise on his cheeseburgers and watches figure skating.

Seriously though, are we talking about the same Vince Young who I saw hang 41 on Southern California in the Rose Bowl? The same Vince Young who calmly put the entire Texas football team on his shoulders and led them from 12 points down in the fourth quarter to win the national championship? Is it the same Vince Young who is 6-foot-5, 235 pounds, and runs like a deer? The same Vince Young who led the nation in passing efficiency?

Well, if we're talking about that Vince Young, then I think you're crazy if you don't think he ought to be one of the top three picks in the draft.

I know that determining the top quarterback in the NFL draft is not an exact science. For every Peyton Manning and Carson Palmer there is a Ryan Leaf and Tim Couch. And there are a lot of things about Vince Young that I don't know. I don't know how quickly he can count backwards in multiples of 13, or how many words he misspells when he writes a letter to his mother.

But I do know one thing: When the game is on the line and all the marbles are on the table, he will play at his very best – and he will deliver.

I call it poise under pressure, and every great quarterback who ever played the game has had it. If you looked it up in my dictionary, you would find a picture of Joe Montana. It can only be measured on the field of battle, and every tool of evaluation at a combine pales in comparison.

I have watched Vince Young play a lot of football games over the last two years. During that time he has run off 20 straight victories, been named the MVP of the Rose Bowl twice and beaten a great Ohio State team in Columbus.

But in the closing minutes of the national championship game against USC, with Texas down by 12, I saw everything I needed to see about Vince Young. With the poise under pressure that all the great ones have, he confidently completed 10 of 13 passes and ran for two touchdowns and a two-point conversion to single-handedly win the game and the championship for the Longhorns.

So, what do I know about Vince Young?

I know:

He is taller than Dan Marino.
He is bigger than Terry Bradshaw.
He is faster than Brett Favre.
He has a stronger arm than Joe Montana.
He has a prettier release than Bernie Kosar (OK, that's debatable).
But more than that, he has poise under pressure, and that's the most important thing of all.

Oldnslo
3/6/2006, 10:26 AM
You're citing Terry Bowden? Terry f'n Bowden?

any port in a storm, I guess.

TexasLidig8r
3/6/2006, 10:37 AM
You're citing Terry Bowden? Terry f'n Bowden?

any port in a storm, I guess.

Counselor. I put the required disclaimer proviso in.

Although, me citing Terry F'n Bowden does have as much credibility as OU fans citing ESPN for anything I suppose. ;)

Nonetheless.... Bowden did appear to find that proverbial acorn.

BASSooner
3/6/2006, 10:44 AM
Here's how I see it, VY is either a complete bust or pretty good QB, not being biased.

Desert Sapper
3/6/2006, 11:36 AM
So, what do I know about Vince Young?

I know:

He is taller than Dan Marino.
He is bigger than Terry Bradshaw.
He is faster than Brett Favre.
He has a stronger arm than Joe Montana.
He has a prettier release than Bernie Kosar (OK, that's debatable).
But more than that, he has poise under pressure, and that's the most important thing of all.

He is smarter than my old pet rock. Maybe.

TexasLidig8r
3/6/2006, 03:45 PM
He is smarter than my old pet rock. Maybe.

Did your old pet rock lead Texas to its biggest win over Oklahoma in the storied 100 year history of the series? :D

Big Red Ron
3/6/2006, 03:50 PM
Did your old pet rock lead Texas to its biggest win over Oklahoma in the storied 100 year history of the series? :DYour biggest win was over a team with a losing record at the time? WOW, you's guys are special.

caphorns
3/6/2006, 04:19 PM
I think he's referring to margin of victory?

TexasLidig8r
3/6/2006, 05:13 PM
Your biggest win was over a team with a losing record at the time? WOW, you's guys are special.

Actually.. the 2005 version of the Texas Longhorns will be looked upon as a special team in college football. Going into the Rose Bowl as a prohibitive underdog against one of the best teams in the history of God, to come from a 12 point deficit with 6 minutes left in the game, to win one of more exciting, and living up to its hype championship games ever.. And that was after defeating a very, very good Ohio State team on their home field before their largest crowd in their storied history.. averaging 50.9 points a game..

Yes.. that team was special. Thanks for being open minded enough to recognize it. :)

Jello Biafra
3/6/2006, 05:19 PM
Actually.. the 2005 version of the Texas Longhorns will be looked upon as a special team in college football. Going into the Rose Bowl as a prohibitive underdog against one of the best teams in the history of God, to come from a 12 point deficit with 6 minutes left in the game, to win one of more exciting, and living up to its hype championship games ever.. And that was after defeating a very, very good Ohio State team on their home field before their largest crowd in their storied history.. averaging 50.9 points a game..

Yes.. that team was special. Thanks for being open minded enough to recognize it. :)

Grats to your team there fruit cup. a little more seasoned team without injury, you guys may have been singing a different song.
You guys can't be talking about margin of vitory unless you mean by YOUR team. cuz we all know the two largest margins of victory in the series belongs to us.....

caphorns
3/6/2006, 05:29 PM
a little more seasoned team without injury, you guys may have been singing a different song.

It's funny how hypocritical all this crap is. Are you sure it wasn't the direction of the wind?

Ardmore_Sooner
3/6/2006, 05:32 PM

The 03' Fiesta Bowl was way more exciting, that's my opinion though.

BASSooner
3/6/2006, 05:34 PM

half of that statement was true the other half was just plain biased.

Jello Biafra
3/6/2006, 05:41 PM
It's funny how hypocritical all this crap is. Are you sure it wasn't the direction of the wind?

difference being, butt licker, we were a team rebuilding, missing our number one offensive threat and a man at the controls that had what 4 starts total?
all those years mac and cheese was making those statements, you guys were 100 % and missing noone of importance. for a good majority of those losses you guys supposedly had a better team than the year before. last year we had arguably the youngest class since stoops has stepped foot on campus...

Ardmore_Sooner
3/6/2006, 05:44 PM
difference being, butt licker, we were a team rebuilding, missing our number one offensive threat and a man at the controls that had what 4 starts total?
all those years mac and cheese was making those statements, you guys were 100 % and missing noone of importance. for a good majority of those losses you guys supposedly had a better team than the year before. last year we had arguably the youngest class since stoops has stepped foot on campus...

werd

TexasLidig8r
3/6/2006, 05:45 PM
. last year we had arguably the youngest class since stoops has stepped foot on campus...

and yet.. you lost more starters than we did...

BASSooner
3/6/2006, 05:57 PM
and yet.. you lost more starters than we did...
like it matters? we're oklahoma you guys are texas...:D

caphorns
3/6/2006, 06:16 PM
. . . blah blah blah . . butt licker . . . blah blah blah . . .

It's time to let go of the mullet. This is not high school. You need to try to do better than this and the "your mama" schtick. This is soonerfans.com. Time to step it up. Buy a jokebook if nothing else.

I think most sensible people understand that an Okiexcuse is the same as any Texcuse.

SoonerBorn68
3/6/2006, 07:40 PM
difference being, butt licker, we were a team rebuilding...

Butt licker? They beat us last year, don't offer up excuses...let the whorn do that.

dude, shut up, you're embarrassing the rest of us.

Jello Biafra
3/6/2006, 08:46 PM
It's time to let go of the mullet. This is not high school. You need to try to do better than this and the "your mama" schtick. This is soonerfans.com. Time to step it up. Buy a jokebook if nothing else.

I think most sensible people understand that an Okiexcuse is the same as any Texcuse.

first off, It is childish but then again, it still got under your skin so my job is done. i wouldn't want to confuse you with any high brow humor so.....i keep it easy to comprehend in hopes that you and titilator can comprehend...........

second, i was throwing out smack on the internet before you unboxed your webtv so don't act as if you are the answer when it comes to talking trash. some of my best stuff or schtick as you put it wouldn't make it past the filters anyway so go hump someone elses leg.

this is the statement that got me to post on this thread......

(Did your old pet rock lead Texas to its biggest win over Oklahoma in the storied 100 year history of the series?)

answer me this texican, was it vince that won the game for you? or was it the youth of our team along with the fact that we had no run or pass game?
because as i recall, with an offense, you guys hadn't been able to get vince or any other offensive player to do any scoring for you. remember? o yeh, cedric had one touchdown on OU and he was a direct descendant of Earl Campbell as i remember it.

no excuses soonerborn. i wasn't throwing one out there i was merely trying to get the testicle ticklers to rethink their position on vince leading them to the "largest victory in the series history"

Chi Gamma Blackness
3/6/2006, 09:31 PM
I love this.......

SoonerBorn68
3/6/2006, 09:47 PM
Did your old pet rock lead Texas to its biggest win over Oklahoma in the storied 100 year history of the series? :D

Psst, Lid...MOV smack is prolly not a good thing. Better stick to the series. ;)

Year....Score....MOV
2003 OU 65-13 52
1908 OU 50-00 50
2000 OU 63-14 49
1956 OU 45-00 45
1973 OU 52-13 39
1987 OU 44-09 35
1986 OU 47-12 35
2005 UT 45-12 32
1998 UT 34-03 31
1904 UT 40-10 30

http://soonerstats.com/fb/series/details.cfm?OppID=7

Norhtwah
3/6/2006, 10:31 PM
Psst, Lid...MOV smack is prolly not a good thing. Better stick to the series. ;)

Year....Score....MOV
2003 OU 65-13 52
1908 OU 50-00 50
2000 OU 63-14 49
1956 OU 45-00 45
1973 OU 52-13 39
1987 OU 44-09 35
1986 OU 47-12 35
2005 UT 45-12 32
1998 UT 34-03 31
1904 UT 40-10 30

http://soonerstats.com/fb/series/details.cfm?OppID=7

OWNED!!!!

SoonerStormchaser
3/6/2006, 11:58 PM
OWNED!!!!

Gotta agree with that statement! :D

TexasLidig8r
3/7/2006, 09:32 AM

Nah Born.. the point was that either 1). A Vince Young.. oops.. it's Tuesday.. I'll wait and respond tomorrow in accordance with the rule of the day.

which means.. there will only be like... 5 new posts on the football board today! :D

caphorns
3/7/2006, 09:40 AM
JB - that's a little better. I'm just hoping you have some better skit material or something to work with. That's all.

Desert Sapper
3/7/2006, 01:11 PM

My old pet rock was a little slower and less agile than Vince. It could throw better in 1980 than he could in 2003. Oh, and my rock wouldn't have been caught dead in puke orange. It was solid crimson with the number 20 on it.

Alum81
3/8/2006, 12:57 AM
Young, who was honored Friday at the 69th annual Maxwell Award ceremonies, would not answer specific questions about the Wonderlic test but did acknowledge how upsetting the reports have been.

deja vu

Dances with Possums
3/9/2006, 03:28 PM
The guy dumber than a pet rock will forever have scoreboard on the Sooners.

shavedmarmoset
3/9/2006, 03:32 PM

Forever have scoreboard? Right cuz losing two out of three is something to brag about.

C&CDean
3/9/2006, 03:33 PM

Nuh uh. We bitch-slapped Vinny for two years before he got lucky.

soonernation
3/9/2006, 03:45 PM

He was also involved in the most lopsided victory by either team in the 100 year history. Do you remember that one counselor?

soonernation
3/9/2006, 03:50 PM
This is soonerfans.com.

Glad you finally noticed. Now go the **** away!!!!!!

TexasLidig8r
3/9/2006, 04:30 PM
He was also involved in the most lopsided victory by either team in the 100 year history. Do you remember that one counselor?

Nope... the National Championship, victory in Columbus and victory over your team, which ended up being more than respectable, more that erased any such nightmares.

In pacem requiescat.. Former Monkey on Mack Brown's back.

GDC
3/9/2006, 04:33 PM
Texass was 1-3 against OU while VY was there, and you suck.

TexasLidig8r
3/9/2006, 05:11 PM
Texass was 1-3 against OU while VY was there, and you suck.

First... Scoreboard....

Second... Most assuredly, I do not so inhale.

Third... Most assuredly, you on the other hand, are as irrelevant and insignificant as your word and pedantic ravings on here.

Fourth... Most assuredly, mustela... such an apropos word for you n'est pas?

OUthunder
3/9/2006, 05:14 PM
First... Scoreboard....

Second... Most assuredly, I do not so inhale.

Third... Most assuredly, you on the other hand, are as irrelevant and insignificant as your word and pedantic ravings on here.

Fourth... Most assuredly, mustela... such an apropos word for you n'est pas?

Fifth... Why don't you go roll with your own in some slop?

TexasLidig8r
3/9/2006, 05:18 PM
Fifth... Why don't you go roll with your own in some slop?

Sixth.. I thought you were through being GDC's lapdog. :rolleyes:

I would say he can fight his own fights, but in actuality, he needs all the help he can get especially when words start to take on more than one syllable.

GDC
3/9/2006, 05:29 PM
Your mouth/keyboard write some pretty big checks which I seriously doubt your *** could cover if we ever got to tango, baldy.

TexasLidig8r
3/9/2006, 05:32 PM
I've got a splendid idea Skippy...

Why don't we have a Lid v. GDC thread on here... see if we can get permission from the mods to have a no holds barred insult fest and go after it.. that way you can stop polluting every single thread with your Lid-hate.

What say you? A smack down thread of gargantuan proportions starting.. oh... tomorrow?

GDC
3/9/2006, 05:36 PM
I've got a splendid idea Skippy...

Why don't we have a Lid v. GDC thread on here... see if we can get permission from the mods to have a no holds barred insult fest and go after it.. that way you can stop polluting every single thread with your Lid-hate.

What say you? A smack down thread of gargantuan proportions starting.. oh... tomorrow?

Sounds good to me, but it will have to be cleared by higher powers because I'm on whorn smack restriction.

bigdsooner
3/9/2006, 05:45 PM
fiddy on gdc

kelloggOUballa
3/9/2006, 05:49 PM
Vince Young will never have scoreboard on OU because he was 1-2 against the Sooners. Shoulda came back next year........to become 1-3.

OUthunder
3/9/2006, 05:49 PM
Sixth.. I thought you were through being GDC's lapdog. :rolleyes:

I would say he can fight his own fights, but in actuality, he needs all the help he can get especially when words start to take on more than one syllable.

Lid, I expected more from you.

gdc doesn't need me or anyone else to fight his fights for him. I just found it funny that a whorn could get away with insulting an OU fan like that on an OU board w/o a moderators whip.

BTW, I might be a lapdog but at least i'm not a dick licker like most male whorn fans.

GDC
3/9/2006, 06:00 PM

gdc doesn't need me or anyone else to fight his fights for him. I just found it funny that a whorn could get away with insulting an OU fan like that on an OU board w/o a moderators whip.

BTW, I might be a lapdog but at least i'm not a dick licker like most male whorn fans.

This whorn is "connected". :rolleyes:

TexasLidig8r
3/9/2006, 06:42 PM

Strange Thunder.. I had hoped for more from you as well.

And.. I never start the insults.. but.. I do respond when I am insulted.

Now. how do you know that "most male whorn fans" are dick lickers? Personally experience (which coincidentally, would make you guilty of the same man-love).. or... contrived, tired attemped insults which most left behind when they graduated sixth grade? :D

TexasLidig8r
3/9/2006, 06:44 PM
Sounds good to me, but it will have to be cleared by higher powers because I'm on whorn smack restriction.

You obviously aren't complying with that restriction since you are more overboard now than you ever have been.

Clear it with the highest power.. and let the games begin.

OUthunder
3/9/2006, 08:55 PM
Strange Thunder.. I had hoped for more from you as well.

And.. I never start the insults.. but.. I do respond when I am insulted.

Now. how do you know that "most male whorn fans" are dick lickers? Personally experience (which coincidentally, would make you guilty of the same man-love).. or... contrived, tired attemped insults which most left behind when they graduated sixth grade? :D

From your PM that you sent me awhile back asking me if you could give me a "wash" while your male lover watched.

No thank then and no thanks now.

Damn! It must be nice to be "connected."

BTW, is all the smack that you have in your repertoire related to grammar & education? I bet guys like me kicked your *** everyday for extra milk money!

Congrats on winning your grade school spelling bee and enjoy your rainbow themed UT tailgates later this year.

Jello Biafra
3/9/2006, 09:18 PM
Congrats on winning your grade school spelling bee and enjoy your rainbow themed UT tailgates later this year.

rofl!!! he called you a turd tickler........

thunder, i rarely bought my own lunch thanks to gimps like lid. there should have been more like him though.

hey litigator, you think i can sue those i stole lunch money from for making me fat? i just figured you were that "type" of lawyer....

TexasLidig8r
3/10/2006, 09:45 AM
hey litigator, you think i can sue those i stole lunch money from for making me fat? i just figured you were that "type" of lawyer....

If those kids you stole lunch money from have become wealthy, and, you are within two years of your 18th birthday, then, I will take it on a 75% contingency fee basis, you front the expenses and we're golden. :D

TexasLidig8r
3/10/2006, 09:47 AM
From your PM that you sent me awhile back asking me if you could give me a "wash" while your male lover watched.

No thank then and no thanks now.

Damn! It must be nice to be "connected."

BTW, is all the smack that you have in your repertoire related to grammar & education? I bet guys like me kicked your *** everyday for extra milk money!

See Thunder.. now that is more creative.. untrue, but you get kudos for at least being creative.

Nah.. I was one of those strange ducks... a good athlete and smart. Oh. yes.. coincidentally, I did win my school's spelling bee and the tailgates I go to have hot women, good food, cold beer and good cigars.

When our respective schools go home and frickin' home :mad: I will be sure to invite you.

GDC
3/10/2006, 09:53 AM

That's what's so rich about Lid's schtick, the intellectual superior metrosexual ambulance chasing whorn who knows if he ever had to throw down for real he would be crying for his momma within a few seconds.

As to his grammar, vocabulary, schooling, and intellect I guarantee most Sooner posters on here are at least his equal, and for some like Ike and jkm he's not even in their ballpark.

sooneron
3/10/2006, 09:58 AM
That's what's so rich about Lid's schtick, the intellectual superior metrosexual ambulance chasing whorn who knows if he ever had to throw down for real he would be crying for his momma within a few seconds.

As to his grammar, vocabulary, schooling, and intellect I guarantee most Sooner posters on here are at least his equal, and for some like Ike and jkm he's not even in their ballpark.
ahem!:D

TexasLidig8r
3/10/2006, 10:01 AM

As for "throwing down, " assuming you are referring to fighting, I can still hold my own... and that ALWAYS solves things! Of course it is usually reserved for the feeble minded who can't think nor argue their way out of a paper sack.

So, Mustela, are you going to get clearance for our own smackdown thread.. no holds barred ?

GDC
3/10/2006, 10:16 AM
As for "throwing down, " assuming you are referring to fighting, I can still hold my own... and that ALWAYS solves things! Of course it is usually reserved for the feeble minded who can't think nor argue their way out of a paper sack.

So, Mustela, are you going to get clearance for our own smackdown thread.. no holds barred ?

I've got a request in, haven't heard back, after noon today I'm out of here for almost two weeks, so we might as well get started anyway. We've both tasted the bitter sting of SF.com banishment before, so I'm ready when you are, beyotch.

TexasLidig8r
3/10/2006, 10:23 AM
I've got a request in, haven't heard back, after noon today I'm out of here for almost two weeks, so we might as well get started anyway. We've both tasted the bitter sting of SF.com banishment before, so I'm ready when you are, beyotch.

So, you finally have to serve the last two weeks of the suspended sentence for that bestiality plea bargain? :D

GDC
3/10/2006, 10:26 AM
So, you finally have to serve the last two weeks of the suspended sentence for that bestiality plea bargain? :D

No, I'm being extradited back to Juarez because I haven't been keeping up child-support payments to your Mexican whore mother on your little brothers and sisters.:texan:

TexasLidig8r
3/10/2006, 10:28 AM
No, I'm being extradited back to Juarez because I haven't been keeping up child-support payments to your Mexican whore mother on your little brothers and sisters.:texan:

I'm an attorney.. that means I was hatched.. from snakes.... therefore, giving truth to the previous statement about bestiality. You must do better.

GDC
3/10/2006, 10:37 AM
I'm an attorney.. that means I was hatched.. from snakes.... therefore, giving truth to the previous statement about bestiality. You must do better.

Actually, that's being unfairly derogatory to snakes. I was thinking more along the lines of a scion of sewer rats, maggots, Mexican whores, and leeches.

TexasLidig8r
3/10/2006, 10:43 AM
Your family tree?

Oops, my mistake.. your family tree only has one branch.

GDC
3/10/2006, 11:02 AM
I got your single branch of my family tree right here, brokeback boy. Here's a joke for you.

A defense attorney was cross-examining a police officer during a felony trial - it went like this:

Attorney: Officer, did you see my client fleeing the scene?

Officer: No sir, but I subsequently observed a person matching the description of the offender running several blocks away.

D.A.: Officer, who provided this description?

Officer: The officer who responded to the scene.

D.A.: A fellow officer provided the description of this so-called offender. Do you trust your fellow officers?

Officer: Yes sir, with my life.

D.A.: With your life? Let me ask you this then officer. Do you have a locker room in the police station - a room where you change your clothes in preparation for you daily duties?

Officer: Yes sir, we do.

D.A.: And do you have a locker in that room?

Officer: Yes sir, I do.

D.A.: And do you have a lock on your locker?

Officer: Yes sir.

D.A.: Now why is it, officer, if you trust your fellow officers with your life, that you find it necessary to lock your locker in a room you share with those same officers?

Officer: You see sir, we share the building with a court complex, and sometimes lawyers have been known to walk through that room.

C&CDean
3/10/2006, 11:34 AM
The love in this place is damn near palpable.

Flagstaffsooner
3/10/2006, 11:57 AM
I didn't mean to start this.;) :mack:

OUthunder
3/10/2006, 02:46 PM

Coca-Cola all over monitor.

I don't even have to read Lid's posts anymore. He's either ragging on someone (usually a Sooner) about grammar or education. It must suck to feel so threatened as he does on our friendly little SF board.

BTW, Lid... if you're gonna try to act like the whorn version of Dean, please at least be witty and funny on occasion. Plus, you'll have to lay off the fudge and opt for pie instead!

:D

TexasLidig8r
3/10/2006, 03:52 PM
Coca-Cola all over monitor.

I don't even have to read Lid's posts anymore. He's either ragging on someone (usually a Sooner) about grammar or education. It must suck to feel so threatened as he does on our friendly little SF board.

BTW, Lid... if you're gonna try to act like the whorn version of Dean, please at least be witty and funny on occasion. Plus, you'll have to lay off the fudge and opt for pie instead!

:D

Actually, I usually just comment on topics in the post. If you bothered to get off of GDC's lap and read for a change, you would realize that.

It is only when personally attacked that I now respond in kind. You can let your insecurities flow and bash Texas all you want. It is a Sooner site and that is one of the purposes and most jabs are taken in good fun. When you get personal though, expect it back.

As for the constant and ineffectual attempted slams on the "ghey theme"... it's 2006.. at least make some attempt to think of some new material.. or better yet, tell your daddy GDC that he needs to give you better material to type on here.

BlondeSoonerGirl
3/10/2006, 04:09 PM
I'm about to get all personal on Lid...

TexasLidig8r
3/10/2006, 04:13 PM
I'm about to get all personal on Lid...

Dear Penthouse.. I never thought this would happen to me.... but... :D

BlondeSoonerGirl
3/10/2006, 05:02 PM
See how to make Lid purr like a kitty?

Flirt with him. Go ahead, gdc - try it. And in his moment of weakness kick him in the burnt orange junk...

Flagstaffsooner
3/10/2006, 05:35 PM
He's a whorn. He don't have anything to kick. They were served in a texass oyster bar years ago.

OUthunder
3/10/2006, 07:53 PM
He's a whorn. He don't have anything to lick.

Fixed & I agree. :D

TexasLidig8r
3/11/2006, 11:41 AM
Fixed & I agree. :D

Except your wife. ;)

OUthunder
3/11/2006, 01:45 PM
Except your wife. ;)

Ahh yes. The wife smack begins. Well, at least I can keep a wife happy enough from wanting to divorce me and taking me to the cleaners in the process.

Enjoy the weekend.

olevetonahill
3/11/2006, 08:54 PM
Ahh yes. The wife smack begins. Well, at least I can keep a wife happy enough from wanting to divorce me and taking me to the cleaners in the process.

Enjoy the weekend.
But why would you ? except to stay away from the cleaners :eek: :D