PDA

View Full Version : I realize this is the SO, but **** Texas

Frozen Sooner
3/3/2006, 10:31 PM
And I hope people realize that when I say **** Texas, I mean the University of Texas, not the entire state. There's a lot of good people who have or do live in the state. Heck, there's even a couple of good people living on or around the 40 acres.

That being said, **** Texas.

I would rather beat Texas than get laid (which is good, as the one happens a lot more often than the other recently.) If VInce Young was on the side of the street on fire and offered me his signing bonus to put him out with the pitcher of water I was holding, I'd drink the water and **** on him.

**** Texas.

You know what I think of when I think of the University of Texas? I think of guys being born on third base and thinking they've hit a triple. I think of the rich kid in your high school that everyone knew was going to go through life with no problems because mommy and daddy were always going to bail him out. The guy who wrapped two or three cars around light poles. The guy who was like a really really good swimmer and thought that he was a stud as a result.

**** Texas.

You know what I think of when I hear "Texas Fight?" I think I want to punch the lights out of the guy who thought that "I've Been Working on the Railroad" was a good fight song.

**** Texas.

You know what I think of when I see some jerkoff with a longhorn sticker on his car? "Wow, that dude must be an OB/GYN." That's what I think. Then I think "Nice K-car."

**** Texas.

crawfish
3/3/2006, 10:33 PM
I'm not sure I understand you.

jk the sooner fan
3/3/2006, 10:33 PM
what is this? the "win a date with gdc essay contest thread"?

SoonerBorn68
3/3/2006, 10:42 PM
...being born on third base and thinking they've hit a triple.

I won't tell The King you stole his line. ;)

BlondeSoonerGirl
3/3/2006, 10:45 PM
I work with one. He still carries his whorn messenger bag with the giant orange whorn embroidered on it.

He's a decent enough guy but I just can't let myself like him all the way simply because he's one of them.

Kinda like Lid - we like him but we know what he is.

SicEmBaylor
3/3/2006, 10:47 PM
If I could pack up this glorious University and move it out of this god-forsaken hell and up north to the Promised Land then I woudl do it like that *snap*.

Then we can change our motto from Pro Ecclesia Pro Texana to Pro Ecclesia Pro Oklahoma.

olevetonahill
3/3/2006, 10:58 PM
And I hope people realize that when I say **** Texas, I mean the University of Texas, not the entire state. There's a lot of good people who have or do live in the state. Heck, there's even a couple of good people living on or around the 40 acres.

That being said, **** Texas.

I would rather beat Texas than get laid (which is good, as the one happens a lot more often than the other recently.) If VInce Young was on the side of the street on fire and offered me his signing bonus to put him out with the pitcher of water I was holding, I'd drink the water and **** on him.

**** Texas.

You know what I think of when I think of the University of Texas? I think of guys being born on third base and thinking they've hit a triple. I think of the rich kid in your high school that everyone knew was going to go through life with no problems because mommy and daddy were always going to bail him out. The guy who wrapped two or three cars around light poles. The guy who was like a really really good swimmer and thought that he was a stud as a result.

**** Texas.

You know what I think of when I hear "Texas Fight?" I think I want to punch the lights out of the guy who thought that "I've Been Working on the Railroad" was a good fight song.

**** Texas.

You know what I think of when I see some jerkoff with a longhorn sticker on his car? "Wow, that dude must be an OB/GYN." That's what I think. Then I think "Nice K-car."

**** Texas.
Why do you like SHAT :eek:

BajaOklahoma
3/3/2006, 11:00 PM
Pffffft! Try living down here. Very sad.
I need to start a foundation for the relacement of missing fingers. There are so many kids down here in desparate of assistance.

OTOH, I see more and more of them with whorns down. :) It's the little things in life that can bring so much joy.

GottaHavePride
3/3/2006, 11:17 PM
Pffffft! Try living down here. Very sad.
I need to start a foundation for the relacement of missing fingers. There are so many kids down here in desparate of assistance.

[Mitch Hedburg] And there's always that one kid in class that drew the messed-up turkey... [/Mitch Hedburg]