PDA

View Full Version : ...the agony of defeat (OSU women 0-16).

SoonerStormchaser
3/2/2006, 12:44 PM
BWA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

Let's all go to the bar with :eddie: and celebrate!

Boomer.....
3/3/2006, 09:48 AM
Lets just meet behind a middle school and party down! :eddie:

TheHumanAlphabet
3/3/2006, 11:06 AM
Didn't they recently (couple of years ago) fire the women's coach that wasn't doing too badly...Now they are o-fer...

LilSooner
3/3/2006, 11:57 AM
Yep they fired Julie Goodenough. She was an awesome coach down at Hardin-Simmons. It was a D-3 school, but they were always winning their conference championship.

Ardmore_Sooner
3/3/2006, 01:25 PM
So in football, men's basketball, and women's basketball, OSU is currently 6-33 in conference play. This is priceless!

Dio
3/3/2006, 02:50 PM
So in football, men's basketball, and women's basketball, OSU is currently 6-33 in conference play. This is priceless!

You left out rasslin, ya stoopid gooner.

jdsooner
3/3/2006, 03:04 PM
http://www.jahozafat.com/cgi-bin/wavs.cgi?Austin_Powers_In_Goldmember=boofrickety.w av

Dr. Evil: "Boo Frickety hoo!";)

Gandalf_The_Grey
3/3/2006, 03:11 PM
It always amazes me when I bring up how much better our softball, girls basketball and gymnastics are alot better than any of their female programs. And they respond with women's sports don't count or lesbo sports don't count. Then they turn right around and jump into wrestling smack. More people care about women's sports than wrestling.

Flagstaffsooner
3/3/2006, 05:56 PM
You left out rasslin, ya stoopid gooner. And sheep leap frog at the Truman Capote Games.

CtheB
3/3/2006, 10:52 PM
All of a sudden being an asst coach at a school with past success looks a lot better than being head man at a school with no future. Welcome to your life, Kirk Budke.

Soonerus
3/3/2006, 11:27 PM
I am claiming royalty on this thread....
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63623

Crimsontothecore
3/3/2006, 11:45 PM
But you're not counting all the "Moral" victories.....in which case their 33-6.

BajaOklahoma
3/4/2006, 12:27 AM
I kinda feel sorry for them. They already have a couple of strikes against them - they have to wear orange and they're pokes. Now they lose all of their conference games.

It really s*cks to be them.

AllAboutThe'O'
3/4/2006, 03:57 AM
I've seen Budke's teams at Trinity Valley Community College and at La. Tech and he had some studs. The guy's a pretty good coach. The OSU thing isn't all his fault, Goodenough ran that program into the ditch and they're slowly digging themselves out of it. I wouldn't want to play a Budke team when he gets his style of players within the next few years.

It's also easy to forget that Sherri won just five games her first year at OU.

Octavian
3/4/2006, 04:08 AM
insert <0-10-1> joke

NormanPride
3/4/2006, 12:00 PM
well, I guess OSU isn't good enough this year

(please don't neg spek NormanPride. This is badger. Neg badger. That was a baaad comment.)