PDA

View Full Version : To the jackhole merging on to Minnesota from Raspberry

Frozen Sooner
3/2/2006, 02:09 AM
Lady, I do not have an obligation to get out of your way when you're merging onto the highway. It is not acceptable practice to gun your engine all the way down the onramp and try to "race" me to a particular spot. That red and white triangle to your right means that you do NOT have the right of way and that the duty to avoid a collision is YOURS, not mine. When I'm on the freeway in rush hour, I'm paying attention to the other people on the freeway, not to your hobo *** trying to force your way in as fast as possible. Now, I won't speed up or slow down to block your entry to the freeway, but I'm also not going to "let you in"-especially when there's plenty of room for you to get in behind me. That's not the way "Yield" works, see.

It's special that you have a middle finger. I have one too, and I love to open my sunroof and give it right back to you as you putter along behind me.

bigdsooner
3/2/2006, 02:16 AM
sometimes...i think road rage is necessary :)

Sooner_Bob
3/2/2006, 08:37 AM
I feel your pain man . . . people are idiots.

Harry Beanbag
3/2/2006, 09:00 AM
I have a hilarious image in my mind of Froze in his Mercedes battling it out with some bimbo in a minivan driving like 10 mph through 2 feet of snow and ice. :)

OUinFLA
3/2/2006, 09:12 AM
http://www.kahl.net/kcclick/graphics/finger.jpg

TheHumanAlphabet
3/2/2006, 10:28 AM
sometimes...i think road rage is necessary :)

50-calibre or RPGs would be a good thing every now and then...;)

SoonerWood
3/2/2006, 10:36 AM
Awesome thread title

BeetDigger
3/2/2006, 10:41 AM
I am amazed that they named a highway Minnesota. Most of the time they name them after people. You know, the JFK, the Eisenhower, the LBJ, the Edens (oh wait, that one might not fit). Somehow, the Minnesota just doesn't seem right.

Frozen Sooner
3/2/2006, 11:31 AM
I don't think it's technically a highway, but it has the feel of one. There's a 5-mile stretch of it that has no stoplights and has on and off ramps.