PDA

View Full Version : OKLAHOMA RUF/NEKS Shotguns - Get Yours

RUF/NEK04
3/1/2006, 08:14 PM
Hey, this is Zac Decker and I am the Keeper of the Guns for the OKLAHOMA RUF/NEKS. Every spring we begin our search for sponsors for next year's shotguns and this year is no different. Should you choose to sponsor a gun, you will have the ability to personalize the gun with a name or saying of your choice (placed on the barrel). Your custom 12-gauge shotgun will be displayed and shot at every Sooner home football game and the OU/Texas game. Following the season, your gun will be mounted and will come with a commemorative plaque including your name and the season that it was in service. The finished product looks very professional and is the perfect item to show off to your friends and family.

For a $750 donation to the OKLAHOMA RUF/NEKS we will begin working on yours immediately, preparing it for use for the 2006 football season. Shotgun sales serve as the RUF/NEKS' sole means of fundraising to pay for expenses such as away game transportation and housing, as well as other financial obligations for the 2006-2007 year. Should you be interested in adding a classic piece of OU memorabilia, you can email me at [email protected] and I will gladly get you as much information as you would like. Sponsorships are limited in number so make sure you reserve your shotgun now. Thanks!

Norman Sooner
3/4/2006, 02:08 PM
wow, have times changed...what happened to $500..We used to sell them for that......

ultimatesooner1
3/21/2006, 03:28 PM
inflation is a bitch

soonerboomer93
3/25/2006, 01:12 AM
maybe the fact we're going to more bowls means more expenses for them?

Norman Sooner
3/28/2006, 09:39 AM
That or keg prices went up....

S00NR1
3/29/2006, 11:18 PM
Isaac, in response to your question, prices have gone up as a result of steep increases in the cost of the guns and supplies to mount, plaque, etc. Furthermore, shotgun sales are now our sole source of fundraising, so take that for what it's worth.

Norman Sooner
3/30/2006, 09:06 AM
Thank you for a legit answer, instead of a private email trying to imply that it was still my job to promote for the club(RUF/NEK04)...

Gandalf_The_Grey
3/30/2006, 09:29 AM
heh NEK fight

Gandalf_The_Grey
3/30/2006, 09:34 AM
You guys should do a car wash with the Pom Squad and be security for them, You could make some serious bank ;)

Norman Sooner
3/30/2006, 12:10 PM
No fight, i could care less...you should know that by now..