PDA

View Full Version : Sampson v. Stoops

MI Sooner
2/28/2006, 09:48 PM
I've been critical of Sampson, so I thought that I should give him some credit for his record in one point games, his record this year, and his record at OU. In the past, I've also said that Sampson is a very good coach, and given the prestige of OU's program, we'd have a very tough time getting a better coach.

The more I've thought about it, the more I realize that Sampson and Stoops had comparable success since 2001. Granted, this leaves out Stoop's NC year, and whenever you take out someone's best year, their record will be less impressive. Sampson's resume would be a lot less impressive without his final four year. But since 2001, both OU football and basketball have witnessed tremendous regular season success, multiple conference (or conference tournament) championships, victories over rivals, and mixed success in the postseason. Sampson is one NC away from being an elite coach on the national level and a Sooner legend. That is a big if...

MojoRisen
2/28/2006, 10:59 PM
It won't happen this year- At least with Stoops you feel like most of the time we are right in the hunt- right there.

Your right about Sampson in his sucsess but- It is one thing to make the final four- it is entirely diferent to be the best of the 4- it really takes a special team in basketball to win it all.

Ill and North Carolina were both head and shoulders better than Michigan ST and Louisville. North Carolina being just sick.... We would need two recruiting classes like next years and some role players to be deep enough to win it all or at least play for it.

NickZeppelin
2/28/2006, 11:09 PM
Stoops is at a place where he can get more talent. Last year with that talent he and his coaching staff didn't put the team in position to win. They were flat out bad most of the season.

Sampson has never really done that. But he's not at a place that gets top talent year in and year out either. I mean he gets good players but not the best in the country like Stoops gets. 2003-2004 season was a season full of injuries and defections to a point where we couldn't practice more then 7 or 8 guys most of the time. Yet they still won 20 games somehow.

JohnnyMack
2/28/2006, 11:23 PM
Last year with that talent he and his coaching staff didn't put the team in position to win. They were flat out bad most of the season.

:rolleyes:

troll.

MojoRisen
2/28/2006, 11:26 PM
Nick- I know you thought we were bad last year- although we still won the Holiday Bowl- we certainly weren't crushing teams- and lost 11 guys 10 to the NFL. We were a top 20 team- legitimately by the end of the year-

There is a difference between Young Talent and NFL Talent- Let's see what it is all about next year... I got a feeling!

As far as basketball goes- There is sooo much available talent- you can get strong recruiting classes look at next years class. Fab 5 at Michigan

Ohio ST- will be deadly next year- I don't want to hear we can't compete for the best players in the country in basketball or top caliber players. In hoops 3 good recruits- and then another 2-3 good recruits back to back would get you competitve at a high level.

It would help if Kelvin started getting people ready for the NBA.

NickZeppelin
3/1/2006, 12:08 AM
There's never gonna be another Fab 5. I do think we are getting a talented class next year. We'll see if they are any good on the court.

Ardmore_Sooner
3/1/2006, 12:15 AM
After the '02 Final Four, I don't know if OU will win a NC in my lifetime, and I'm 19....

Octavian
3/1/2006, 02:06 AM
Last year with that talent he and his coaching staff didn't put the team in position to win. They were flat out bad most of the season..

How much does Bomar suck again?

You can't have it both ways, Nick.

MojoRisen
3/1/2006, 09:49 AM
There's never gonna be another Fab 5. I do think we are getting a talented class next year. We'll see if they are any good on the court.

You better take a look at Thad Matta OHIO ST - Traditionally NIT bound has a FAB 5 Caliber freshman class comming in- Mark my words theOSU will be competing for the BIG 10 tittle next year and capable of playing for the NC.

the_ouskull
3/1/2006, 10:13 AM
To call a recruiting class a Fab 5 Caliber class, then what it needs are five freshmen that are going to start, from Day 1, over every established player on the existing team.

That, alone, will never happen again...

Then, if that somehow DOES happen, it's going to have to be a team that dominates their conference for the latter half of the year, gets a decent NCAA seed, and then makes it to the Final Four... twice in a row, with none of the players leaving after their freshman year, which is when they're eligible to leave now.

That also, will never happen.

...but, if it does, then 3 of the 5 will have to go on to become NBA All-Stars. Good luck with that.

the_ouskull

CobraKai
3/1/2006, 10:20 AM
It won't happen this year- At least with Stoops you feel like most of the time we are right in the hunt- right there.

I think that is the distinction I would make between them. Granted, Stoops has built in advantages due to our football tradition, facilities, fans, etc, but with him you always feel like we have a shot to win it all. I can honestly say that the FF season I thought we had a chance, but I have never thought we had any shot in any other season. My hopes were for a Sweet 16, or maybe get lucky and hit a FF.

Rock Hard Corn Frog
3/1/2006, 10:33 AM
I've been critical of Sampson, so I thought that I should give him some credit for his record in one point games, his record this year, and his record at OU. In the past, I've also said that Sampson is a very good coach, and given the prestige of OU's program, we'd have a very tough time getting a better coach.

The more I've thought about it, the more I realize that Sampson and Stoops had comparable success since 2001. Granted, this leaves out Stoop's NC year, and whenever you take out someone's best year, their record will be less impressive. Sampson's resume would be a lot less impressive without his final four year. But since 2001, both OU football and basketball have witnessed tremendous regular season success, multiple conference (or conference tournament) championships, victories over rivals, and mixed success in the postseason. Sampson is one NC away from being an elite coach on the national level and a Sooner legend. That is a big if...

I don't know that the comparison is fair. The short answer is that it would have to be Stoops because besides the title in 2000 we have played for the title 2 other times and in 01 and 02 we were both contenders for the title until late in the season.

Both inherited the programs when they were a little down. Far much more so in football because the basketball program was only 2-3 years removed from big success and was at least average. We all know what Stoops did. Sampson took a team that wasn't devoid of talent but pretty think overall and was voted the National Coach of the year.

Neither is easy but I think it is easier to have a perinnial top 10 football program at OU than it is in basketball. Sampson only had what Tubbs had done (since the early 80's) to build on. Stoops had a sleeping giant with the history that Bud and Barry had built and it is easier to sell to X blue chip recruit coming to OU to play football when competing against Tex, USC, Miami etc than it is to get X basketball recruit to choose OU over Duke, Kentucky, KU or UConn. Add to that basketball has inherently more parity. Indiana St might knock off OU in basketball if they hit a bunch of treys but Indiana St wouldn't stay within 50 points in football.

A more fair comparison of Sampson in this context would be to compare his success against his peers. Coaches of basketball teams at programs that are football dominated. Texas, Florida, USC,Ohio St,Michigan, Notre Dame,etc.

I will say that I think Stoops is THE best head coach in college football and Sampson isn't THE best in college basketball, though I think the list of better coaches is a pretty short one and I'm happy he is here.

MojoRisen
3/1/2006, 01:34 PM
No doubt-

Here is my Spin- Stoops NFL - Sampson IBL

Recruiting takes talent and a system to support it- why would a Cincinatti get more NBA caliber players than OU-

There is a lot of Talent in Basketball to support 260+ D1 Programs. You don't have to get the perinnial players to get GREAT Players or under developed players.

There is no reason- Tradition or not that OU can't start landing recruiting class after recruiting class- I will say that our style of Basketball doesn't attract your 2-3 year College Superstars.

To me - I don't think Sampson has the system to win a NC- so back to the notion is 20 wins season and 2 round NCAA loses acceptable to OU fans.

I guess it is-

MojoRisen
3/1/2006, 01:38 PM
To call a recruiting class a Fab 5 Caliber class, then what it needs are five freshmen that are going to start, from Day 1, over every established player on the existing team.

That, alone, will never happen again...

Then, if that somehow DOES happen, it's going to have to be a team that dominates their conference for the latter half of the year, gets a decent NCAA seed, and then makes it to the Final Four... twice in a row, with none of the players leaving after their freshman year, which is when they're eligible to leave now.

That also, will never happen.

...but, if it does, then 3 of the 5 will have to go on to become NBA All-Stars. Good luck with that.

the_ouskull

To call them a fab 5 caliber- then they are fab 5 caliber - regardless of weather they start or wheather Matta can develop players like Steve Fischer can.

OSU is a football school- they will be at a level to go to the Final 4 next year.

Besides not all fab 5 started- King and Jackson sometimes did not.

NickZeppelin
3/1/2006, 02:36 PM
There are a lot more good football players then really good basketball players. And until this year most of the really good ones went to the NBA instead of college.

MojoRisen
3/1/2006, 03:12 PM
Nick,

How do you base that?? Seriously

Of the top 500 recruits in basketball- how many take D1 schollys? There are only 5 positions in Basketball- 22 in football- so even if there are more football players - doing alegabra I would assume per capita there are just as many or more Basketball players.

does that make sense? Nick give me some numbers to work with..

Desert Sapper
3/1/2006, 03:29 PM
Stoops is at a place where he can get more talent. Last year with that talent he and his coaching staff didn't put the team in position to win. They were flat out bad most of the season.

I agree TOTALLY. We didn't lose any players that were worth anything to the NFL. I mean, they lost to USC bad in the National Championship Orange Bowl. How good could they have been? We had so much talent to load the field with last year it was scary. And the coaches blew it every game. I really can't believe we let such an awesome group of Offensive Linemen go to waste. There they go to the NFL, and we did nothing with that great group of starters this past year. Now here we are, NO experience on the O-Line. Let's just see how well Stoops does coaching with less experience. Pffftt. Now he and Kelvin are on even ground.

NickZeppelin
3/1/2006, 03:59 PM
Nick,

How do you base that?? Seriously

Of the top 500 recruits in basketball- how many take D1 schollys? There are only 5 positions in Basketball- 22 in football- so even if there are more football players - doing alegabra I would assume per capita there are just as many or more Basketball players.

does that make sense? Nick give me some numbers to work with..

The NBA has a lot to do with it also. How many years did about 10 of the top 20 players go straight to the NBA over the last decade? Imagine on a football scale since there are about 25 open starting spots(if you count special teams) that 30 of the top 60 or so players went straight to the NFL? Would the talent be nearly as good at the 2nd Teir schools? Now that you have to play a year in college we get 2 of the top 20 players in the country and 3 of the top 50 probably with Clark in there. Although Clark may not qualify.

Desert Sapper
3/1/2006, 04:03 PM
The NBA has a lot to do with it also. How many years did about 10 of the top 20 players go straight to the NBA over the last decade? Imagine on a football scale since there are about 25 open starting spots(if you count special teams) that 30 of the top 60 or so players went straight to the NFL? Would the talent be nearly as good at the 2nd Teir schools? Now that you have to play a year in college we get 2 of the top 20 players in the country and 3 of the top 50 probably with Clark in there. Although Clark may not qualify.

A lot of top football players go to JUCO. Some of the best football players never qualify. I'm just sayin'.

KC//CRIMSON
3/1/2006, 04:04 PM
Sampson has never really done that. But he's not at a place that gets top talent year in and year out either. I mean he gets good players but not the best in the country like Stoops gets. 2003-2004 season was a season full of injuries and defections to a point where we couldn't practice more then 7 or 8 guys most of the time. Yet they still won 20 games somehow.

gawd, you're stupid.

Desert Sapper
3/1/2006, 04:36 PM
gawd, you're stupid.

No, he's a genius.

Rock Hard Corn Frog
3/1/2006, 04:48 PM
gawd, you're stupid.

I don't think I'd be as harsh but I thought last year might have been Stoops best effort coaching. The team was not bad most of the season and they certainly weren't bad when they won in Lincoln for the first time in a long time or beat a top 5 Oregon team much worse than the final score would indicate. The team has a ways to improve no doubt but I don't think we win a National championship in 2000 either if say Jason White or Josh Heupel were starting as freshman and 2 of our starting O-lineman decided to quit right before the start of the season.

That OU team playing Oregon at then end of the season beats the OU team that played TCU by about 4-5 TDs. Much like the OU hoops team now beats the OU team back in early Jan by.....ONE POINT, I guess......oh, nevermind :D

KC//CRIMSON
3/1/2006, 04:50 PM
No, he's a genius.

Your genius, ladies and gentlemen.

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59155

NickZeppelin
3/1/2006, 04:58 PM
gawd, you're stupid.

I don't think I'd be as harsh but I thought last year might have been Stoops best effort coaching.:D

That is idiotic. There is no way it was his best effort or even a top 5 effort. He took a very talented team and made em a bad team. We were damn lucky to have a winning record last year.

KC//CRIMSON
3/1/2006, 05:09 PM
That is idiotic. There is no way it was his best effort or even a top 5 effort. He took a very talented team and made em a bad team. We were damn lucky to have a winning record last year.

Again, do you ever wonder what life would be like if you'd had enough oxygen at birth?

Rock Hard Corn Frog
3/1/2006, 05:10 PM

Nick, if you want to take the gloves off that's fine. You've been the poster child for the "I see your ante and I fold Texas Hold' em Club".

Can I please have that long list of freshman QB's that have lead their teams to national championship games since we underachieved so bad last year? Maybe I missed something or maybe Dvoracek and JD Runnels are going 1-2 in the draft this year.

Nobody wants Bob Stoops to coach their team, I guess we are stuck with them.

NickZeppelin
3/1/2006, 05:11 PM
I didn't expect a national title but I didn't expect a bad team either.

JohnnyMack
3/1/2006, 05:16 PM
Nick sounds like somebody who never watched OU football before the 2000 season and is a spoiled little brat.

Rock Hard Corn Frog
3/1/2006, 05:17 PM

Do I need to list the 90+ Division I-A teams that weren't as "bad" as OU last year or do I need to remind you that Oregon was a decent team and we dominated them.

For bad OU team, look under Blake,John. It is pre-2000 so it might require a little digging.

NickZeppelin
3/1/2006, 05:18 PM
If it weren't for a last minute INT we probably lose to Oregon. I wouldn't say we dominated them.

Rock Hard Corn Frog
3/1/2006, 05:20 PM
If it weren't for a last minute INT we probably lose to Oregon. I wouldn't say we dominated them.

See bogus AD fumble when we were about to go up 3 scores.

Dude, you need to meet Barry Bonds. You two would love each other.

MojoRisen
3/1/2006, 07:20 PM
Nick I know the Gravity Bong can cause you to have memory lapse- no excuse though.

Last years football team went 8-4 with the toughest schedule in America Period. With a Freshman Quarterback - Hurt Hiesman, down 2 starting OL, 22 freshmen who either started or played. and lost 10 starters from the year before to the NFL/Drafted. A bad coaching job??... come on man.

As for Recruiting in Basketball- We were able to put a top 5 class together this upcoming season...(no tradition/can't attract talent) We need to continue to do that with/out having defections- either transfers or to the NBA until they play at least 2/3 years- or reload every year and shake it out.

There is a separation in good teams vs. NBA talent: Say for instance we were a better team than UTAH- but Bogans absolutely ate us alive because we had match up problems with him- and couldn't over come him.

I am not knocking Sampson- but what I am saying is I will not accept that OU is unable to attract great basketball players as a fact- I refuse too it is a ridiculous notion-

I think you need to start by selling - how they will progress and help get them to the next level- not have the image that all of our best talent will transfer because- Sampson makes them learn the program and doesn't play them if they get out of the BOX a little an play to their abilities or that no one develops in Sampson’s programs.. etc

That is all I am saying-

Quick Question: Is Tennel going to play some HOOPS Next year? I hear he is a top 30 recruit in the country for Basketball??

NickZeppelin
3/1/2006, 07:38 PM
Nick I know the Gravity Bong can cause you to have memory lapse- no excuse though.

Last years football team went 8-4 with the toughest schedule in America Period. With a Freshman Quarterback - Hurt Hiesman, down 2 starting OL, 22 freshmen who either started or played. and lost 10 starters from the year before to the NFL/Drafted. A bad coaching job??... come on man.

As for Recruiting in Basketball- We were able to put a top 5 class together this upcoming season...(no tradition/can't attract talent) We need to continue to do that with/out having defections- either transfers or to the NBA until they play at least 2/3 years- or reload every year and shake it out.

There is a separation in good teams vs. NBA talent: Say for instance we were a better team than UTAH- but Bogans absolutely ate us alive because we had match up problems with him- and couldn't over come him.

I am not knocking Sampson- but what I am saying is I will not accept that OU is unable to attract great basketball players as a fact- I refuse too it is a ridiculous notion-

I think you need to start by selling - how they will progress and help get them to the next level- not have the image that all of our best talent will transfer because- Sampson makes them learn the program and doesn't play them if they get out of the BOX a little an play to their abilities or that no one develops in Sampson’s programs.. etc

That is all I am saying-

Quick Question: Is Tennel going to play some HOOPS Next year? I hear he is a top 30 recruit in the country for Basketball??

Even Tubbs couldn't consistantly get the top HS talent. He lived off recruiting JUCOs for much of his time in fact. When the NBA started getting to top HS talent though in the 90's really it was harder for a 2nd teir program to get the best HS talent. I think the new NBA rules will help teams like OU and Ohio State a lot.

BarryBnds
3/1/2006, 07:38 PM

The team finished 9-3. The teams they lost to were very very very good including the eventual National Champion. Considering we lost more offensive linemen than Kelvin has lost players in the last few years it was an amazing job especially considering AD was out/ineffective for the meat of the season. We beat a top 5 team to end the year. Comparing him to Kelvin is not fair to Kelvin. The guy saw that what they were doing wasn't working and forced the offense to do something different that suited the personal on the team.

NickZeppelin
3/1/2006, 07:40 PM
Texas was the only good team we lost to. I think TCU was by far the worst team we played last year. That game should have been a blowout. TCU was terrible last year. UCLA was average. They just played nobody all year long and got lucky.

MojoRisen
3/1/2006, 07:58 PM
Texas was the only good team we lost to. I think TCU was by far the worst team we played last year. That game should have been a blowout. TCU was terrible last year. UCLA was average. They just played nobody all year long and got lucky.

What was that? Do a shotgun or something :)

TCU went 11-1- the whole team banged like 50 chicks and drank beer all week after they beat OU and lost to SMU and that was it..
UCLA I think went 11-1 as well or 10-2...

Billy T vs. Kelvin S: Billy put many more people in the NBA- thus more talent... He also played for a NC- not to mention should have won. I also felt like BILLYS Teams actually had a chance to win a NC more often.. maybe that is just me and I was real young.

JUCO Basketball recruiting- HELL YEAH why not..... a couple a year to fill holes if you have too..

Anybody remember Skeeter Henry? Just out of Curiousity- what did he end up doing?

NickZeppelin
3/1/2006, 08:26 PM
What was that? Do a shotgun or something :)

TCU went 11-1- the whole team banged like 50 chicks and drank beer all week after they beat OU and lost to SMU and that was it..
UCLA I think went 11-1 as well or 10-2...

Billy T vs. Kelvin S: Billy put many more people in the NBA- thus more talent... He also played for a NC- not to mention should have won. I also felt like BILLYS Teams actually had a chance to win a NC more often.. maybe that is just me and I was real young.

JUCO Basketball recruiting- HELL YEAH why not..... a couple a year to fill holes if you have too..

Anybody remember Skeeter Henry? Just out of Curiousity- what did he end up doing?

Mookie Blaylock, Anthony Bowie, Harvey Grant, Ricky Grace, and Skeeter Henry were all JUCOs off the top of my head. I'm sure there's many more. I think the NBA rule will help us get a few more really good HS classes like we've had this year.

C&CDean
3/1/2006, 08:40 PM
Hey Nick. STFU. OK? I've given you the benefit of the doubt for a very long time, however, the whole "we sucked and only got lucky" bull**** is wearing thin. dig? If you wanna be a ****ing retard, go ahead, but don't do it here.

NickZeppelin
3/1/2006, 08:59 PM
I'm just not kissing up to a team that was bad last year.

C&CDean
3/1/2006, 09:03 PM
How in the hell do you "kiss up to a team?" Seriously, you oughta think before you type. You think they sucked. They didn't. Therefore, you're wrong. And until you're perfect at being/doing something (besides an insufferable bore) I'll say it again. STFU.

NickZeppelin
3/1/2006, 10:08 PM
Since when did a 4 loss team not suck?

BarryBnds
3/1/2006, 10:20 PM
Since when did a 4 loss team not suck?

When they actually only lose 3 games.

NickZeppelin
3/1/2006, 10:21 PM
UCLA, TCU, Texas, Texas Tech. By my math that's 4 games.

BarryBnds
3/1/2006, 10:41 PM
UCLA, TCU, Texas. By my math that's 3 games.

Fixed. Trust me I'll rip a guy for not winning but ripping the most succesful coach in this decade is kind of asinine don't you think.

BarryBnds
3/1/2006, 10:43 PM
Mookie Blaylock, Anthony Bowie, Harvey Grant, Ricky Grace, and Skeeter Henry were all JUCOs off the top of my head. I'm sure there's many more. I think the NBA rule will help us get a few more really good HS classes like we've had this year.

Yeah because guys like Wayman sucked so bad.:rolleyes:

NickZeppelin
3/1/2006, 10:51 PM
I didn't say that Wayman, King and guys like that stunk I just said that the best HS players aren't gonna come here if they have the NBA as an option then they have Duke or UNC as another option. It's easier to get the great JUCOs then the great HS recruits.

BarryBnds
3/1/2006, 11:00 PM
I didn't say that Wayman, King and guys like that stunk I just said that the best HS players aren't gonna come here if they have the NBA as an option then they have Duke or UNC as another option. It's easier to get the great JUCOs then the great HS recruits.

Those guys went to JUCO's because of grades. Not talent issues.

shavedmarmoset
3/1/2006, 11:20 PM
Oklahoma is a hard area to convince great HS basketball players to come to. OU is a flagship school in football so people come here automatically knowing they will win. And while basketball is good under Sampson, we still have no tradition compared to lots of other teams. We don't even have an NCAA title. Why would they come here?

Octavian
3/1/2006, 11:47 PM
He took a very talented team and made em a bad team.

That's the dumbest statement I've ever read. Anywhere.

The.

Dumbest.

Nick's Wonderlic score would be...???

NickZeppelin
3/2/2006, 12:08 AM
I got a perfect score on the sample wonderlic posted somewhere the other day. That thing is too freakin easy.

KC//CRIMSON
3/2/2006, 01:24 AM
I got a perfect score on the sample wonderlic posted somewhere the other day. That thing is too freakin easy.

liar.

Ardmore_Sooner
3/2/2006, 01:32 AM
The Sample Wonderlic is a joke. A 6th grader could pass it.

Desert Sapper
3/2/2006, 09:02 AM
The Sample Wonderlic is a joke. A 6th grader could pass it.

I'm guessing that those were some of the easiest questions from the test. Considering that I haven't seen anywhere that someone has gotten a perfect score on it. And not everybody is dumb that plays in the NFL.

But I agree with you. The sample Wonerlic is a joke. Anybody that uses their score on it for some kind of special recognition is an idiot by association.:mack:

okienole3
3/2/2006, 09:05 AM
apples v. oranges

Rock Hard Corn Frog
3/2/2006, 09:51 AM
When they actually only lose 3 games.

Barry

I see you and Nick have met and you have now said something positive about OU athletics. There is hope for you yet. Maybe, dressing up like Paula Abdul warmed you up...:)

John Kochtoston
3/2/2006, 01:35 PM
I'm guessing that those were some of the easiest questions from the test. Considering that I haven't seen anywhere that someone has gotten a perfect score on it. And not everybody is dumb that plays in the NFL.

But I agree with you. The sample Wonerlic is a joke. Anybody that uses their score on it for some kind of special recognition is an idiot by association.:mack:

Alex Smith from Utah supposedly did, last year. I've taken the real thing, and by and large, it is that easy. I got a 48, and I don't consider myself a super-genius. I think it lies more along the lines that a) I'm not a drooling vegetable and b) I do well on standarized tests (No, I'm not saying that anyone who gets less than a 48 is a drooling vegetable. Heupel scored a 30, and he's forgotten more about football than I'll ever know.). Still, if the 6 is anywhere close to correct, then WOW.

BarryBnds
3/2/2006, 08:36 PM
Barry

I see you and Nick have met and you have now said something positive about OU athletics. There is hope for you yet. Maybe, dressing up like Paula Abdul warmed you up...:)

Well trust me I try to call a spade a spade. My feelings about Kelvin I've stated have nothing to do with him as a person and I think he's a really good coach. I just question if he can ever get us over the hump. I guess I was burned so many years when I lived in South Carolina and rooted from afar. Then I'd get all hyped up and watch OU lose to Manhattan. I can tell you the exact bar I was in that day and everything about it. I've long said that even though I don't really care for his offensive schemes (seeing three guys do the weave at the top of the circle until there is 10 seconds left is infuriating) BUT I've also said as long as you win I really don't care. My frustration comes from getting to juiced up by all the hard fought wins and buying into the fact that we have a chance only to watch us play down to EVERY opponent in the tourney. I've stated I don't know if firing Kelvin is right but I don't think it would be a sin to enjoy scoring. It seems he's much happier with a guy diving in the stands for a meaningless ball than running good sets with great motion.

I'm sure I'll get painted into the "He just hates Kelvin" corner and that just simply isn't true.

RacerX
3/2/2006, 09:46 PM
Guys, Nick has been wanting Stoops gone for about 2.5 years.

NickZeppelin
3/2/2006, 09:53 PM
No I've been wanting him gone since he put a bad football team out there this year.

KC//CRIMSON
3/2/2006, 10:55 PM
No I've been wanting him gone since he put a bad football team out there this year.

You also wanted him fired if he didn't beat OSU in 2003.:rolleyes:

Yeah, he can post his heart out elsewhere. He was banned originally for continually bashing on OU. It wasn't a perma ban in anyway, and was told to wait out his month ban but he didn't. He made multiple usernames and continued to post which he was then perma-banned. We're very tolerant and forgiving on this board compared to just about any other message board out there. After a period of time, I usually let most people back on if they promise to obey the rules of the board and requests from moderators/Administrators, Nick has not done so and is no longer welcome on this OU site. I'm sure he's a nice guy and all, he's just not welcome here. -Scotty22 OUInsiders.

RacerX
3/2/2006, 11:05 PM

:rolleyes:

It was called tulsasooner.com.:(

KC nailed what you said.

Just go away.

It's amazing the way you go after Stoops but you've got your tongue in Sampson's ear.:kelvin:

BarryBnds
3/2/2006, 11:30 PM
I got no problem with people expressing their opinions when they are based in some sort of facts, but how can you honestly want Stoops gone? Do you not remember the sesspool that was OU before he came? Who besides Jesus would you trust to take over this program?

Octavian
3/3/2006, 02:07 AM

I now regret taking up for you in past threads.

You think registered SF members are the only ones that read these boards?

Recruits, writers, pollsters....a whole lot of people pimp SF.

I've reiterated my support for you and free expression several times, but nothing you say is ever constructive. You give Sooner posters (and OU fans in general) a bad name. Sorta like tOSU fans....

Its not up to me, but if it was....you'd be gone.

Big Red Ron
3/3/2006, 08:08 AM
I declare Jihad on Zepp.

RacerX
3/3/2006, 10:01 AM
Oh, I'm jihadding.

Desert Sapper
3/3/2006, 10:08 AM
Alex Smith from Utah supposedly did, last year. I've taken the real thing, and by and large, it is that easy. I got a 48, and I don't consider myself a super-genius. I think it lies more along the lines that a) I'm not a drooling vegetable and b) I do well on standarized tests (No, I'm not saying that anyone who gets less than a 48 is a drooling vegetable. Heupel scored a 30, and he's forgotten more about football than I'll ever know.). Still, if the 6 is anywhere close to correct, then WOW.

Smith got a 40. You might be too smart to play quarterback at the professional level.

http://www.unc.edu/~mirabile/Wonderlic.htm

Rock Hard Corn Frog
3/3/2006, 10:11 AM
Oh, I'm jihadding.

Here he comes, here comes Rex Racer.
He's a jihad on wheels...

jk the sooner fan
3/3/2006, 10:12 AM

then we need to change your handle to "Rainman"

booksmart and common sense are two different things

Rock Hard Corn Frog
3/3/2006, 10:19 AM
then we need to change your handle to "Rainman"

booksmart and common sense are two different things

My seven-year old daugher can get a decent score on the sample Wonderlic. She would probably outscore Steve McNair anyway.

40 is a great score though, there are questions that aren't tough enough for $100 on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire and then there are some that are real tough.

Wow
Dan Marino never got higher than a 18, Jim Kelly a 15.

JohnnyMack
3/3/2006, 10:33 AM
I declare Jihad on Zepp.

Where's my 72 virgins?

picasso
3/3/2006, 10:35 AM
Nick was 8 months old when Michigan's fab five played.

Rock Hard Corn Frog
3/3/2006, 11:06 AM
Nick was 8 months old when Michigan's fab five played.

Nick
If you don't behave Chris Webber is gonna give you a Time Out.:D

John Kochtoston
3/3/2006, 11:31 AM
Smith got a 40. You might be too smart to play quarterback at the professional level.

http://www.unc.edu/~mirabile/Wonderlic.htm

Whoops. Well, guess I'm down to a 47. Read that he had an outstanding score and thought I remembered he posted a 50. My bad. :O
Just to clarify, I only posted my score to show that the test is hardly the MENSA entrance exam. I can tie my shoes and walk upright without help, but world peace and warp speed will have to come from someone else.

Rock Hard Corn Frog
3/3/2006, 11:39 AM
I can tie my shoes and walk upright without help, but world peace and warp speed will have to come from someone else.

My money is on Zephram Cochran.;)

NickZeppelin
3/3/2006, 11:39 AM
I now regret taking up for you in past threads.

You think registered SF members are the only ones that read these boards?

Recruits, writers, pollsters....a whole lot of people pimp SF.

I've reiterated my support for you and free expression several times, but nothing you say is ever constructive. You give Sooner posters (and OU fans in general) a bad name. Sorta like tOSU fans....

Its not up to me, but if it was....you'd be gone.

I could careless who reads any of these message boards. I doubt I would make any of them think differently about anything in the world. The fact is that no one is going to critisize Stoops after a bad year when he should be critisized. I'm sorry he and the staff did a TERRIBLE job this year and coached a very bad football team. They were damn lucky to have a winning record. I'm sorry I'm not gonna praise a coach for a 4 loss season. I don't think any coach should be praised for a 4 loss season at Oklahoma.

Desert Sapper
3/3/2006, 11:49 AM
My money is on Zephram Cochran.;)

Trek Nerd 'Spek. :D

jk the sooner fan
3/3/2006, 11:56 AM
I could careless who reads any of these message boards. I doubt I would make any of them think differently about anything in the world. The fact is that no one is going to critisize Stoops after a bad year when he should be critisized. I'm sorry he and the staff did a TERRIBLE job this year and coached a very bad football team. They were damn lucky to have a winning record. I'm sorry I'm not gonna praise a coach for a 4 loss season. I don't think any coach should be praised for a 4 loss season at Oklahoma.

well you've gone out of your way to prove how little you know about college football and coaching

GOOD JOB!

NormanPride
3/3/2006, 11:57 AM

Wow. Toughest schedule in the nation. Beat the #5 team in the Nation in the Holiday Bowl. Defense was pretty stout at the end of the year despite having a secondary of 5th grade children.

We had one bad loss against TCU and the world ended, apparently. Do you remember all the injuries? Do you remember not having AD for half the season? Do you not remember losing Travis Wilson? Marcus Walker? Both starting DEs? All our Centers? Freshman safeties? Backup RB was a safety almost halfway through the season?

This year crapped on the Sooners, and Stoops is the reason we didn't collapse.

Desert Sapper
3/3/2006, 12:00 PM

The best summary of the 2005 Season I have ever read. Bravo.

RacerX
3/3/2006, 12:06 PM
Nick - Please find a new home on the Internet.

birddog
3/3/2006, 12:10 PM
how nick is in the green is beyond me. BEYOND!!

birddog
3/3/2006, 12:14 PM
BTW, Sampson had a pre-season top 5 team. They are now barely in the Top 20. Stoops had a Top 10 ranking to start the season and they ended up in the Top 20. I'll take my chances on saying the football team will be better off than the bball team next year.

Desert Sapper
3/3/2006, 12:18 PM
how nick is in the green is beyond me. BEYOND!!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to NickZeppelin again.

We don't neg spek him enough.

RacerX
3/3/2006, 12:22 PM
I've handed out too much spek.

NickZeppelin
3/3/2006, 12:28 PM
Wow. Toughest schedule in the nation. Beat the #5 team in the Nation in the Holiday Bowl. Defense was pretty stout at the end of the year despite having a secondary of 5th grade children.

We had one bad loss against TCU and the world ended, apparently. Do you remember all the injuries? Do you remember not having AD for half the season? Do you not remember losing Travis Wilson? Marcus Walker? Both starting DEs? All our Centers? Freshman safeties? Backup RB was a safety almost halfway through the season?

How did we not collapse? Losing 4 games is TERRIBLE.

birddog
3/3/2006, 12:33 PM
I'll ask you again....do you get your *** kicked everyday?

Rock Hard Corn Frog
3/3/2006, 12:37 PM

Do you work in Texas Tech public relations. 3 losses, 1 robbery against the #1 schedule in the country. Add all the reasons that Norman Pride added.

If you keep bagging on Stoops he might get word of it and send his cat after you...

NickZeppelin
3/3/2006, 12:44 PM
Okay we could have easily lost atleast 4 other games also. We can't change the final score of the Tech game like it or not. Just like we can't change the score of the OSU loss in 2003 which we actually won.

mrowl
3/3/2006, 12:45 PM
nick, when they hand out man cards for this year, don't even bother showing up for the ceremony.

Rhino
3/3/2006, 12:47 PM
Nick sounds like somebody who never watched OU football before the 2000 season and is a spoiled little brat. Yep.

I have to remember that Nick has still in highschool, throwing desks at classmates back then.

JohnnyMack
3/3/2006, 12:52 PM
Nick where were you on 11/02/96?

RacerX
3/3/2006, 12:54 PM
Okay we could have easily lost atleast 4 other games also.

Apply this standard to Sampson.

Sooner in Tampa
3/3/2006, 12:55 PM
Nick where were you on 11/02/96?on the teat

Rock Hard Corn Frog
3/3/2006, 12:58 PM

Waxing his 20-sided dice?

Sooner_Bob
3/3/2006, 12:59 PM
Why am I not surprised that Nick didn't learn his lesson the last time this stuff came up.

Sooner in Tampa
3/3/2006, 01:00 PM
Nick where were you on 11/02/96?Better yet...how about 10/05/96????? :(

Sad f'in days indeed.

NickZeppelin
3/3/2006, 01:00 PM

Driving home from Eufaula listining to Nebraska kick our asses.

JohnnyMack
3/3/2006, 01:05 PM
I was in the stands. Didn't leave one second early. Don't really want that back. So STFU with your Stoops bashing or take a hike. Seriously.

Sooner04
3/3/2006, 01:08 PM
Liar! Nick, your Mom breast-fed you until you were 15.

Sampson's Sooners have underachieved this year. Not so much in wins and losses, but in performance. I think we're in agreement there.

Stoops sacrificed last season for future successes. The baptism by fire most of the freshman went through last year will pay huge dividends down the road. I just wish he'd ****can Schmidt.

And Bobby Warmack was a terrible quarterback by Nick's logic.

jk the sooner fan
3/3/2006, 01:11 PM
you know, in a crowd of opinions........if you stand alone against ALL others......most people with half a brain would see that as a clue

NickZeppelin
3/3/2006, 01:14 PM
I was in the stands. Didn't leave one second early. Don't really want that back. So STFU with your Stoops bashing or take a hike. Seriously.

I'm sorry I couldn't be in 2 places at once unlike the other 60 or so K there that day. But I did listen to the entire dredful thing.

you know, in a crowd of opinions........if you stand alone against ALL others......most people with half a brain would see that as a clue

Thanks for the compliment.

jk the sooner fan
3/3/2006, 01:17 PM
if you see that as a compliment, then you're beyond help

NickZeppelin
3/3/2006, 01:19 PM
Compliments, complaints, they are all the same to me

usmc-sooner
3/3/2006, 01:21 PM
Nick are you just trying to be stupid to get a rise out of people.

No coach has ever done what you think Stoops should do.

Coaches who've had 4 loss seasons
Joe Pa
Switzer
Bowden
Carroll
Coker
and the list goes on.

BarryBnds
3/3/2006, 01:22 PM

I'm not real good with the new math but no matter how you slice it 8-4 or 9-3 is a long ways from .500. Finishing second in the Big XII south isn't exactly chopped liver. I guess you've got nothing better to do now that you have rehab everyday instead of practice.:eddie:

Sooner04
3/3/2006, 01:23 PM
John Blake never had a four-loss season.

:)

JohnnyMack
3/3/2006, 01:27 PM

I laughed. Almost spekked it. Then I saw it was yours. :)

Sooner04
3/3/2006, 01:28 PM

colleyvillesooner
3/3/2006, 01:32 PM

heh

Sooner in Tampa
3/3/2006, 01:33 PM
http://www.ctgilles.net/images/pictars/worsttopic.jpg

NormanPride
3/3/2006, 01:34 PM
Okay, I'll take the challenge that we could have lost a couple more games. By that same logic, however, we could have won a couple more. That argument holds no water, period.

Explain in detail why you think Stoops did such a terrible job. This should be hilarious.

jk the sooner fan
3/3/2006, 01:36 PM
god no, dont ask him to talk more than he has

RacerX
3/3/2006, 01:37 PM

I need a laughing hysterically smilie.

RacerX
3/3/2006, 01:39 PM
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

C&CDean
3/3/2006, 01:40 PM
Nick,

A couple days ago I asked you to STFU in this thread. Very nicely, I might add. Since then, you've posted at least a half-dozen times in this thread. Maybe at your house, when dad said "Nick, STFU" you just kept on flapping your lips. However, in this house, you ain't gonna do it.

So, it's time for you to go to timeout. Put the dunce cap on, go sit in the corner, and think about why you're sitting alone in timeout.

RacerX
3/3/2006, 01:41 PM
:dean:

colleyvillesooner
3/3/2006, 01:42 PM
http://www.muskabeatz.com/Featuring/Flavor/FlavorPage.data_/images/FlavorPage_02.gif
Yeah Boyyyyyyyyy!

Sooner_Bob
3/3/2006, 01:42 PM
ZANG!!!

Sooner in Tampa
3/3/2006, 01:43 PM
I need a laughing hysterically smilie.

http://www.topfunpages.com/imgs/page_imgs/hf0402/laughing.gif

jk the sooner fan
"we're not worthy, we're not worthy"
http://www.clubi.ie/longballgame/img42.gif

Desert Sapper
Coaches who've had 4 loss seasons
Joe Pa
Switzer
Bowden
Carroll
Coker
and the list goes on.

Switzer ... 3 times.

NormanPride
3/3/2006, 01:44 PM
Killjoy. :D

Sooner in Tampa
3/3/2006, 01:47 PM
http://www.deaconarchive.net/image/opponents/hammer.jpg

Desert Sapper
3/3/2006, 02:10 PM
Buh Bye, Nicky.

http://www.obleek.com/stuff/ww2ol/pwned/pwned6.jpg

Rock Hard Corn Frog
3/3/2006, 02:14 PM
Nick,

A couple days ago I asked you to STFU in this thread. Very nicely, I might add. Since then, you've posted at least a half-dozen times in this thread. Maybe at your house, when dad said "Nick, STFU" you just kept on flapping your lips. However, in this house, you ain't gonna do it.

So, it's time for you to go to timeout. Put the dunce cap on, go sit in the corner, and think about why you're sitting alone in timeout.

Roy Williams 2001 against Texas
Michael Neal vs ISU
AD, 2nd half against OSU
C&C 3-3-06

Great moments in OU history!

David Earl
3/3/2006, 02:36 PM

I was going to give you time off but I see Deal already nailed your hide to the wall.

usmc-sooner
3/3/2006, 02:42 PM
I was going to give you time off but I see Deal already nailed your hide to the wall.

way to go Deal :D

birddog
3/3/2006, 02:54 PM
What took you lads so long? Maybe now Nick can quit living on this board and get a job. Nick, remember this, don't criticize the work of others if you have never worked.

KC//CRIMSON
3/3/2006, 03:51 PM
http://flatrock.org.nz/topics/flying/assets/hindenburg.jpg

oumartin
3/3/2006, 05:15 PM
I'm far to lazy to read all the posts but the only comparison I see is that both their last names start with "S".
All I know is that to me it appears to me that teams take on the personality of their coach. When Sampson started at OU his teams played with alot of desire like their coach had. Now, with a little success and the more tenure Sampson gets he gets a little more lax. his teams are just like him. Lacking in fire for the most part but able to turn it on at times. He is a great man but his personality is BLAH for the most part. I'm not saying Sampson isn't the best man for the job because nobody knows. I personally don't think he is.
Remember this is a public forum open for everyones point of view ;)

NormanPride
3/3/2006, 05:38 PM
I'm far to lazy to read all the posts but the only comparison I see is that both their last names start with "S".
All I know is that to me it appears to me that teams take on the personality of their coach. When Sampson started at OU his teams played with alot of desire like their coach had. Now, with a little success and the more tenure Sampson gets he gets a little more lax. his teams are just like him. Lacking in fire for the most part but able to turn it on at times. He is a great man but his personality is BLAH for the most part. I'm not saying Sampson isn't the best man for the job because nobody knows. I personally don't think he is.
Remember this is a public forum open for everyones point of view ;)

I thought you left? ;)

oumartin
3/3/2006, 05:40 PM
hey NormanPride!
They're looking for you.

Ardmore_Sooner
3/4/2006, 03:33 AM
Why must you insist on bashing the basketball program, the coaches, the team, and the fans oumartin? Always with the negative attitude! :rolleyes: ;)

Big Red Ron
3/4/2006, 03:50 PM
Where's my 72 virgins?I'll give you a hint...don't look in Stillwater for them. :D

oumartin
3/4/2006, 04:49 PM
Ardmore Sooner, you dont' have a clue.
you freakin' sunshine pumpers think anything negative is a personal attack on the program. If I werent' a fan of the players or the program I wouldn't waste my time in here. Fact is. I believe this program can be better. That is all.
I never personally attack a player. I may say they do dumb things during the course of the game. I have also never attacked personally K.S. He is a great man and may be a great coach. Just with my own eyes I think he gets outcoached alot and looks lost alot.

Octavian
3/4/2006, 05:26 PM
Ardmore Sooner, you dont' have a clue.
you freakin' sunshine pumpers think anything negative is a personal attack on the program. If I werent' a fan of the players or the program I wouldn't waste my time in here. Fact is. I believe this program can be better. That is all.
I never personally attack a player. I may say they do dumb things during the course of the game. I have also never attacked personally K.S. He is a great man and may be a great coach. Just with my own eyes I think he gets outcoached alot and looks lost alot.

outrageous!

how dare you?

oumartin
3/4/2006, 05:28 PM
I'm an embarrassment to the Sooner fans aren't I

Octavian
3/4/2006, 05:34 PM
despicable...

birddog
3/4/2006, 09:51 PM
Martin, I think you just may take things a little too seriously sometimes. I don't have any problems with people criticizing the bball or fball programs. It's just that most of the time people are just bitching and moaning without any real substance or insight about why they feel that way.

oumartin
3/4/2006, 10:08 PM
I dont' take things seriously at all until i get peems from someone making comments personally about me. Then I get serious. the rest of you losers I don't care much about. ;)

birddog
3/4/2006, 10:12 PM
Now see here Helander, those peems were supposed to be between me and you. :P . Why would someone send a pm and talk trash? Crazy.

oumartin
3/4/2006, 10:14 PM
oh, i share everything you say with all my SF friends. All three of them friends I got.
Trust me when I say. I have gotten a few peems from a certain someone that doesn't take kindly to negative talk on the bball board. Dude called me a whorn for goodness sakes. What am I suppose to do about that?

birddog
3/4/2006, 10:15 PM
scrub your anus.

Cam
3/4/2006, 10:18 PM
Why would someone send a pm and talk trash? Crazy.
Cause some people just can't stomach the fact that others have opinions that differ from theirs.

Soonerus
3/5/2006, 10:55 PM
I miss Nick...

;)

sportsproducer
3/5/2006, 11:26 PM

Wow, Where do I even start on this response. I guess it is "flat out bad" to win 8 games during what the NCAA graded out as the toughest schedule in the nation after the season. Do I think they should have started Bomar from th ebeginning? Yes. But even at that there was way too much attrition from '04 for tha tteam to win 10 or 11 games. Then we can can discuss AD missing half the season.

Now as for hoops. I'm sorry this team was listed as a top 5 or possible Final Four contender in October. What happened in OKC in December vs. Mizzou and Nebraska in January, The Blown 16 point lead to a bunch of youngster in lawrence and then today. Absolutely no excuses and don't give me this crap about OU not being able to get quality recruits. Drew Lavender was a McDonalds All-American. Heck you could field a final four team with the players tha thave left in the last 4 seasons. I'm just sick of the excuses. Had it not been for Hollis Price simply making plays for 4 seasons there would be no Big 12 tourney titles or Final Four.
I'm sorry I grew up with OU hoops in the 80's but I'm being sold a bill of goods that is a bunch of crap. There was nothing wronmg withg the LNC back then. Athlons listed it from '83 through '89 as one of the loudest places to play a game in America. What, do you thinnk age changes accoustics!?! NO!!!

Gandalf_The_Grey
3/6/2006, 12:15 AM
Someone should bane Stoops for having the audacity to lose 4 games with the most talented team in the history of earth......We just aren't talented enough to compete and I blame Stoops for not bringing more talent. Poor Nick

jk the sooner fan
3/6/2006, 12:18 AM
Dude called me a whorn for goodness sakes. What am I suppose to do about that?

not worry about it.......i got called a "whorn lover" for eating lunch with one....:rolleyes:

NickZeppelin
3/6/2006, 03:56 PM
Look we just are gonna have to agree to disagree. Until it is proven on the field next year I can't say this is a top type team.

OUstud
3/6/2006, 06:19 PM
I think the biggest difference is that when Stoops was hired, he fired people up by selling the program with the quote "No excuses." We haven't had a non-sellout since he became coach, even coming off of a 5-6 season.

NickZeppelin
3/6/2006, 06:38 PM
And last year all I heard from the staff and the players and the fans were excuses. So that "No Excuses" stuff is long forgotten. I'm done with it though. I'm tired of arguing the same points.

Gandalf_The_Grey
3/6/2006, 07:16 PM
I don't think I ever heard Stoops make an excuse. Every time we lost he gave our opponents credit and said that we needed to work on certain things. I can't remember him ever using Bomar's youth as an excuse.

NickZeppelin
3/6/2006, 07:51 PM
Maybe not him but from the staff and the players and from the fans especially. I quit listening to anything Stoops said after he said before the TCU game that this team reminded him of the 2000 team. He's never gonna say anything negative about anyone even if they deserve it. But our staff was making excuses about how out of shape the players were or they were making excuses about the youth or the players were saying how complex things were and the fans were making the same excuses. Excuses are for teams coached by Blake or Callahan or name your bad coach.

Cam
3/6/2006, 08:06 PM
He's never gonna say anything negative about anyone even if they deserve it.
I guess you missed the end of the Holiday Bowl when he railed Bomar for spiking the ball? That was on nat'l television.

Gandalf_The_Grey
3/6/2006, 08:10 PM
Well A) fans are usually naive to anything because that is there job to support their program and hope for the best. B) Never once heard a player say, "we are too young". C) The only coach I ever heard proclaim youth as any problem was your self proclaimed most accomplished coach Chuck Long. Who said the players were out of shape?

NickZeppelin
3/6/2006, 08:12 PM
Listen to the coaches shows and the interviews they did. They said it several times. Kevin Wilson, BJW, Brent Venables, Chuck Long, Wyatt. All of em. And it wasn't just about the youth.

Gandalf_The_Grey
3/6/2006, 08:15 PM
Was 2 of the most important parts of the offense really young? Did Travis Wilson and AD get hurt making 1 strength and 1 young area even weaker and younger?

C&CDean
3/7/2006, 09:35 AM
Nick,

You said, about 3-4 posts ago "I'm done with it though. I'm tired of arguing the same points" right? Then, you keep on keeping on. This leads me to believe that you didn't learn anything in your timeout. I'm rapidly tiring of your pathetic schtick. I don't know if you're just one of those kids who needs attention so bad you'll do stupid **** like belly-flop off a roof onto the gravel - or eat a turd - just so people will like you.

FYI. The leash you're walking on is so short that it's pretty much non-existent. Dig? We all know you hate Stoops. It's your choice/opinion/right. However, most of us are very tired of hearing about it - and especially about the extremely ignorant, unfounded, made-up reasons why you hate him.

Watch where you tread Nick. Seriously.

Rock Hard Corn Frog
3/7/2006, 10:49 AM
Nick,

You said, about 3-4 posts ago "I'm done with it though. I'm tired of arguing the same points" right? Then, you keep on keeping on. This leads me to believe that you didn't learn anything in your timeout. I'm rapidly tiring of your pathetic schtick. I don't know if you're just one of those kids who needs attention so bad you'll do stupid **** like belly-flop off a roof onto the gravel - or eat a turd - just so people will like you.

FYI. The leash you're walking on is so short that it's pretty much non-existent. Dig? We all know you hate Stoops. It's your choice/opinion/right. However, most of us are very tired of hearing about it - and especially about the extremely ignorant, unfounded, made-up reasons why you hate him.

Watch where you tread Nick. Seriously.

I believe Dean just invited you to visit the beautiful campus of STFU.

oumartin
3/7/2006, 10:55 AM
I think Nick went back to reading Harry Potter

Rock Hard Corn Frog
3/7/2006, 11:00 AM
I think Nick went back to reading Harry Potter

You mean being Harry Potter, right?