2/28/2006, 07:31 PM
That movie is awesomeness.
I'm watching it ain't I!?!?!:texan:

crawfish
2/28/2006, 09:02 PM
I'm sure you meant "Conan the Destroyer". :mad:

C&CDean
2/28/2006, 09:48 PM
Do yourself a favor. Go to your local bookstore and find the original Conan books by Robert E. Howard. They are awesomeness. Squared.

Widescreen
3/1/2006, 12:45 AM
I knew Conan had jumped the shark when he tricked the alien and dropped a massive tree onto him killing him. Only it didn't kill the alien - the alien was still able to hit the controls on his wrist and set off a massive explosion.

crawfish
3/1/2006, 08:41 AM
Conan! What is best in life?

To crush your enemies! To see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.

swardboy
3/1/2006, 08:45 AM
Ah, I remember watching Conan with my son and daughter when they were elementary age...took the legs and wings off the thanksgiving turkey and ate them while watching the Barbarian....best Thanksgiving evar.

picasso
3/1/2006, 10:35 AM
Also inspired by Frank Frazetta.

C&CDean
3/1/2006, 10:44 AM
Also inspired by Frank Frazetta.

The movies' "look" was inspired by Frazetta. That dude musta been smoking some good ****. Some of the covers he painted were killer. Somebody needs to pull a quickie search and post the pics.

Pieces Hit
3/1/2006, 10:46 AM
So the one with Grace Jones:

Has a part where she's fighting Wilt Chamberlain and he grabs her from behind and she kicks her legs up in the air and - I promise you - you can see her cooch in full view for 2 or 3 frames.

I was watching it recently and saw it flash by, so I frame by framed it and was astounded.

I agree it's just Grace but it's still a cooch.

Also could swear I saw a Naomi Watts nipple flash in King Kong.
Waiting for the DVD...
:)

C&CDean
3/1/2006, 10:54 AM
I'm pretty sure I'd rather have Conan cleave me from shoulder to breastbone in one mighty swing of his bloodied, knicked, and smoking sword than see Grace Jones' cooch.

Pieces Hit
3/1/2006, 10:56 AM
Hey, if it's a 90 year old retired Turkish whore cooch, I'm lookin at it.

picasso
3/1/2006, 11:00 AM
The movies' "look" was inspired by Frazetta. That dude musta been smoking some good ****. Some of the covers he painted were killer. Somebody needs to pull a quickie search and post the pics.
exactly!

Have you seen the documentary about him on the tellie? I still don't buy the fact that he painted the anatomy from memory.

skycat
3/1/2006, 11:02 AM
I knew Conan had jumped the shark when he tricked the alien and dropped a massive tree onto him killing him. Only it didn't kill the alien - the alien was still able to hit the controls on his wrist and set off a massive explosion.

I can't wait until Carl Weathers becomes govenor of Rhode Island.

picasso
3/1/2006, 11:02 AM
Grace also hooked up with James Bond. I still haven't figured that one out.

Talk about no talent, no looks and making it kinda big for a little while...:confused:

picasso
3/1/2006, 11:03 AM
I can't wait until Carl Weathers becomes govenor of Rhode Island.
dude, there are no black people in Rhode Island.

C&CDean
3/1/2006, 11:10 AM
http://frazetta.ragnarok.no/images/ffcolr64.jpg

http://frazetta.ragnarok.no/images/ffcolr29.jpg

http://frazetta.ragnarok.no/images/ffcolr19.jpg

skycat
3/1/2006, 11:11 AM
dude, there are no black people in Rhode Island.

That's okay, he'll still whip all comers... unless they happen to be Russian boxers.