PDA

View Full Version : Mack Brown on Dan Patrick Show

Rhino
2/28/2006, 03:39 PM
What would be your biggest criticism of Vince Young as a quarterback?

Well, I don't think there is one. The jump he made from last year to this year was significant and the upside is that he has another big jump to make.

I understand he's not going to say anything bad about VY's game because he's from Texas and he doesn't want to talk him down as he's preparing for the draft, but why contradict yourself? There's no criticisms, but he has to make another jump in the NFL?

Yeah, all you have to do it replace Vince Young, right? [/sarcasm]

Well, after Major Applewhite and Chris Simms left, no one though there would be another one. Then Vince Young came along. And there will be another one to come out of the great state of Texas.

I wish there would be another Chris Simms. He's fooling himself if he thinks there will be another VY.

SicEmBaylor
2/28/2006, 03:40 PM
I thought it was Tuesday.

Rhino
2/28/2006, 03:42 PM
Crap.

Oh well, it's Fat Tuesday. This is the last day you can hear, eat, breathe bad stuff.

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
2/28/2006, 03:44 PM
Well, after Major Applewhite and Chris Simms left, no one though there would be another one. Then Vince Young came along. And there will be another one to come out of the great state of Texas.

mayhaps its just me, but 2 of those 3 didn't come from the "great state of texas"

Rhino
2/28/2006, 03:46 PM
Hello...? it's Tuesday! Crap.

Oh well, it's Fat Tuesday. This is the last day you can hear, eat, breathe bad stuff.

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
2/28/2006, 03:48 PM
cool, an echoing thread

yo yo yo yo yo yo yo

BASSooner
2/28/2006, 03:58 PM
What would be your biggest criticism of Vince Young as a quarterback?

Well, I don't think there is one. The jump he made from last year to this year was significant and the upside is that he has another big jump to make.

I understand he's not going to say anything bad about VY's game because he's from Texas and he doesn't want to talk him down as he's preparing for the draft, but why contradict yourself? There's no criticisms, but he has to make another jump in the NFL?

Yeah, all you have to do it replace Vince Young, right? [/sarcasm]

I wish there would be another Chris Simms. He's fooling himself if he thinks there will be another VY.
I know it's tuesday but i just HAVE to say this. There is another...There are 2 of them, snead and mccoy

OUster
2/28/2006, 05:20 PM
I thought his biggest criticism of VY would be that VY ran the plays VY wanted to at the right time and with success instead of listening to him and losing. What do I know...

LSUdeek
2/28/2006, 05:32 PM
mayhaps its just me, but 2 of those 3 didn't come from the "great state of texas"

Major came from the great state of Louisiana... the great city of Baton Rouge to be precise. *those bama arseholes*!

Penguin
2/28/2006, 05:37 PM
It's Tuesday.

RADsooner
2/28/2006, 11:19 PM

maybe he thinking like he's a turd--because well they dont actually START in the body-they come from outside(food) and then are TURNED into a turd. you know like passin through?? :D