PDA

View Full Version : Last night was another "Moral Victory" for OSU...

Soonerus
2/28/2006, 12:23 PM
...BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

IronSooner
2/28/2006, 12:37 PM
I saw at least one idiot on their board proclaiming that he was going to count the game as win and suggesting others do so as well. That has to be the king of loser self-comforting efforts.

MikeInNorman
2/28/2006, 04:06 PM
Maybe they'll put this one on their graduation medallions.

Moral Victory, thy name is Aggy.

Collier11
2/28/2006, 04:19 PM
I saw at least one idiot on their board proclaiming that he was going to count the game as win and suggesting others do so as well. That has to be the king of loser self-comforting efforts.

Like all of us Sooners do with the tech game??? HA HA, just saying

msteudem
2/28/2006, 04:23 PM

So is he also going to add the win to Eddie's record? ;)

ouflak
2/28/2006, 04:27 PM

I don't do that with the Tech game. Just saying.

NormanPride
2/28/2006, 04:37 PM
It's a lot easier to tell a bad call in football.

OUstud
2/28/2006, 04:47 PM
POKE CHOKE!

IronSooner
2/28/2006, 05:51 PM

I'm sure people from just about every school do, I just hate that notion. Maybe it wasn't fair, maybe you really did get jobbed, but move on. One of the great things about sports is the finality. Especially in bball with the tourney - like it or not, in the end, there can be only one.

Ref blaming and counting phantom wins to me are both hallmarks of true losers.

To quote the great Sean Connery: "Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and f*** the prom queen."

jdsooner
2/28/2006, 06:28 PM
I listened to greg swaim and robert allen today. allen, to his credit, thought the blocking call against eaton was a good call. swaim, who is actually more of a homer than robert, felt that the refs stole the game.

swaim kept talking about how much the cowboys have improved. he offered comfort to osu fans by saying that this was supposed to be OU's greatest year and that we could finish no better than 3rd in the Big 12. He offered dire predictions for the Sooners against Texas and expressed hope that osu will face us again in the Dallas. He also said that we will not go far in the NCAA and that osu will dominate us for the next 3 years.

We are doomed, I tell you!:eek:

josh09
2/28/2006, 06:34 PM
i shall join you in that.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

OUstud
2/28/2006, 07:58 PM
he offered comfort to osu fans by saying that this was supposed to be OU's greatest year and that we could finish no better than 3rd in the Big 12.

Aggy gets pleasure from us finishing 6+ spots ahead of them. I have no words.

walkoffsooner
2/28/2006, 09:53 PM
I understand were osu fan's are coming from.I was a young Tampa bay fan when Leroy Selmon was there. We could not win a game so I got my jolly's hoping Dallas cowboy's would lose because most of my friend's were cowboy fans I wanted them to be as miserable as I was.So when you see an aggie fan be kind that may be all he has in his life that is good.

Frozen Sooner
2/28/2006, 10:49 PM
We can't finish higher than 3rd?

We win out and KU and Texas lose out and we win the conference.

Sure, it'd be pretty weird, but it's almost the same situation as last year.