PDA

View Full Version : Sunshine Pumpin'!!!!!

JohnnyMack
2/28/2006, 09:23 AM
Woot! Best basketball team evar!!!!!! WOot!

:kelvin: :kelvin: :kelvin: :kelvin: :kelvin: :kelvin: :kelvin: :kelvin: :kelvin: :kelvin: :kelvin: :kelvin: :kelvin: :kelvin:

Woot!

We're so gonna get boatraced in the second round of the tourney, aren't we?

ouflak
2/28/2006, 09:51 AM
All of us should Unite!

MojoRisen
2/28/2006, 09:52 AM
Hey- I think we can physically hang with anyone- if we have a 20 turn over night against a team that is better than playing well with a 15-14 record- we will be in deep shiate.

At this point- I have been pretty critical of the obvious- it is time to let it roll.

NormanPride
2/28/2006, 11:48 AM
We played like absolute crap, zero state played amazing, we turned the ball over 80 bazillion times, they hit everything they put up... And we still won. Sure we should have blown them out, but this team has a LOT of guts, and I like what I see with Carter in the game more. He can handle the ball pretty well, and he's more of a versatile scoring threat.

JohnnyMack
2/28/2006, 11:50 AM
We played like absolute crap, zero state played amazing, we turned the ball over 80 bazillion times, they hit everything they put up... And we still won. Sure we should have blown them out, but this team has a LOT of guts, and I like what I see with Carter in the game more. He can handle the ball pretty well, and he's more of a versatile scoring threat.

I'll take Carter and his attitude over AJ and his attitude any day of the week.

NormanPride
2/28/2006, 12:20 PM
I'll take Carter and his attitude over AJ and his attitude any day of the week.

Can Carter play point? :D

Harry Beanbag
2/28/2006, 12:22 PM
Can Carter play point? :D

Judging from his passing last night the answer would be no.

stoopified
2/28/2006, 12:40 PM
With no other viable option at point, it is critical Everett stay out of foul trouble. Neal,Godbold need to work on ballhandling skills to help Everett some as the physically limited AJ is overmatched having no speed or hops with a bum ankle.

TopDawg
2/28/2006, 12:44 PM

Well said. I'm thrilled that we've brought Carter in closer to the basket.