PDA

View Full Version : Vince Young's Wonderlic Re-test

Alum81
2/28/2006, 12:31 AM
"I heard about the 6," Tennessee general manager Floyd Reese said Sunday morning. "I heard the test was improperly given, and I heard they're going to try and correct it.

***Second Take***

Ok, Vince, question 1 "What color is an orange?"

1. Blue
2. Red
3. Orange
4. Black
5. None of the above

Vince, let me repeat the question, "What color is an orange?"
{COUGH}"3"{COUGH}

That's good Vince, now let's go to Question 2.

Jason White's Third Knee
2/28/2006, 08:03 AM
Heh!

Jason White's Third Knee
2/28/2006, 08:05 AM
Does the Wunderlic play defense? THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT, BITCHES!

Is the corner on a blitz going to try and tackle VY or is he going to make him do long division?

That being said, 6? What a moron.

David Earl
2/28/2006, 08:06 AM
Dude, you got your post in just in time. It is now...

NLHT!!! Yippeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

Jason White's Third Knee
2/28/2006, 08:08 AM
Awwww. I forgot.

OUstud
2/28/2006, 07:44 PM
Question 2: If I have 3 apples, how many apples do I have?

BASSooner
2/28/2006, 09:23 PM
Mack was in the room with vince while he was taking the test

soonerdave79
2/28/2006, 11:51 PM
"I'll answer that one for Vince" -Mack

Aries
3/1/2006, 09:07 AM
Question number 2

"Vince, how many seconds are there in a year?"

Vince, after several minutes of calculations...

"There are 12 seconds in a year.

January 2nd...
February 2nd...
March 2nd..."

RooseveltRoughRider
3/1/2006, 09:45 AM
and this test has WHAt to do with football?? You can be illiterate and understand a playbook. You can either play football or not. Being Einstein wont make his chances any better.

Herr Scholz
3/1/2006, 10:08 AM
NFL spokesman Steve Alic on Tuesday emphatically said reports that former Texas quarterback Vince Young scored a 6 on the Wonderlic test over the weekend "are incorrect...The people who run the combine told me emphatically that it was incorrect. They said it couldn't be more wrong."

Brown said Monday that he was told by an NFL official "the test was graded wrong" when Young took it the first time.

Mjcpr
3/1/2006, 10:13 AM
So what'd he make, a 5?

caphorns
3/1/2006, 10:14 AM
Brown said Monday that he was told by an NFL official "the test was graded wrong" when Young took it the first time.

His knee was down so the play didn't count. 2nd DOWN GODDAMIT!

Harry Beanbag
3/1/2006, 10:53 AM
NFL spokesman Steve Alic on Tuesday emphatically said reports that former Texas quarterback Vince Young scored a 6 on the Wonderlic test over the weekend "are incorrect...The people who run the combine told me emphatically that it was incorrect. They said it couldn't be more wrong."

You're so good at discounting all of the Bush administration's rhetoric as propaganda and lies, yet you're swallowing this hook, line, and sinker. Interesting.

Herr Scholz
3/1/2006, 11:01 AM
You're so good at discounting all of the Bush administration's rhetoric as propaganda and lies, yet you're swallowing this hook, line, and sinker. Interesting.
So, it's an NFL conspiracy? And I don't want to turn this into a political thread.

Charlie Casserly, GM of the Texans, also said the score of 6 was bogus. Is he in on it too?

OUinFLA
3/1/2006, 11:25 AM
So, it's an NFL conspiracy? And I don't want to turn this into a political thread.

Charlie Casserly, GM of the Texans, also said the score of 6 was bogus. Is he in on it too?

Is he a longhorn?

Herr Scholz
3/1/2006, 11:30 AM
Is he a longhorn?
Casserly? No and he hasn't drafted any Longhorns so I don't see why anyone would say he's biased. They're not taking Vince anyway.

Jason White's Third Knee
3/1/2006, 11:32 AM
Is he a longhorn?

Even better, is he drafting Vince?

"Oh no, he didn't score a 6. He scored, like... a ... 60 or something. at LEAST a 'D'."