PDA

View Full Version : I was called a prostitute today at work

TopDaugIn2000
2/27/2006, 11:33 PM
I work with many many penecolstal women. You know, long hair in buns, no makeup, big long skirts to their ankles, long sleeves, etc. Now, this is nothing against them, they can sew with the best of em.

This morning I was washing my hands in the bathroom when one of them walked up to the sink beside me and started washing hers. She said "how are you today" and I replied something like "oh, I'm fine, bad hair day though" cause I had just seen the mess in the mirror. Then she said "It says in the bible that women with short hair are prostitutes. as well as men with long hair". I was STUNNED!!! I replied something like "uhh, well, if the shoe fits....." and walked out of the bathroom.

How do you respond to something like that??? I was telling my lunch group about it later and said something to the effect of "I'm supposed to get PAID for that?!?!?!?!" and we just laughed it off. My boss then told me "if you aren't, that just means you're a ho." heh

proud gonzo
2/27/2006, 11:41 PM
The preacher dude outside Dale Hall one time was calling girls with short hair whores and then pointed at me and started talking about how women are supposed to have long hair and that "this young lady has the right idea!"

Shortly thereafter I asked him some question and he blew a whistle at me, crossed himself, and called me a heathen. It was quite an abrupt change of opinion.

ChickSoonerFan
2/27/2006, 11:43 PM
Shortly thereafter I asked him some question and he blew a whistle at me, crossed himself, and called me a heathen. It was quite an abrupt change of opinion.

Why? Because women should not speak unless spoken to? :rolleyes:

proud gonzo
2/27/2006, 11:47 PM
I think it was because crazy preachers don't like logic.

He was ranting about baptism and how sprinkling isn't baptism because baptism is supposed to symbolize blah blah blah.... I said, "But if it's all symbolism anyway, why does it make a difference?" He didn't like that.

Stanley1
2/27/2006, 11:48 PM

See guys.....I'm teaching her, slowly but surely, I'm teaching her.

Skysooner
2/27/2006, 11:49 PM
Just ask him why the two creation stories in Genesis don't match each other. Oh, and the woman who talked to you that way is the epitome of someone too scared to venture outside her safe little world where she knows everything and questions nothing.

ChickSoonerFan
2/27/2006, 11:51 PM

:rolleyes:

Stanley1
2/27/2006, 11:52 PM

Notice you didn't say anything, just "rolled your eyes". ;)

proud gonzo
2/27/2006, 11:53 PM
Just ask him why the two creation stories in Genesis don't match each other.
I didn't ask him that, but I did ask him other things. I asked if he thought anyone who didn't believe in Jesus would go to hell. he said yes, obviously. so I asked if that meant all the people in the bible who lived before Jesus went to hell. He asked what denomination I am and I told him I don't go to church. then he said, "oh, well that's a pretty good question for a heathen." (I guess i'm a heathen for more than one reason)

usmc-sooner
2/28/2006, 12:00 AM
too much estrogen

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
2/28/2006, 12:14 AM
"oh, I'm fine, bad hair day though" cause I had just seen the mess in the mirror. Then she said "It says in the bible that women with short hair are prostitutes. as well as men with long hair

a) it doesn't say this. as a matter of a fact, it states just the opposite. 1 corinthians 11 is where they get all this stuff, paul rambles about each person judging their hair length for himself and then he concludes with this - 1 COR 11:16 But if any man seem to be contentious, we have no such custom, neither the churches of God.

b) john 15:12 "This is My commandment, that you love one another, just as I have loved you." i don't remember him calling out the chick at the well.

i have issues with the condemnation crowd.

usmc-sooner
2/28/2006, 12:18 AM
You should have asked her -didn't Jesus have long hair?

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
2/28/2006, 12:22 AM
You should have asked her -didn't Jesus have long hair?

i've often wondered what the reactions would be if Jesus had a mullet

tulsaoilerfan
2/28/2006, 12:23 AM
I kinda like ho's myself as long as they aren't too skanky.

john

SicEmBaylor
2/28/2006, 12:44 AM
I work with many many penecolstal women. You know, long hair in buns, no makeup, big long skirts to their ankles, long sleeves, etc. Now, this is nothing against them, they can sew with the best of em.

This morning I was washing my hands in the bathroom when one of them walked up to the sink beside me and started washing hers. She said "how are you today" and I replied something like "oh, I'm fine, bad hair day though" cause I had just seen the mess in the mirror. Then she said "It says in the bible that women with short hair are prostitutes. as well as men with long hair". I was STUNNED!!! I replied something like "uhh, well, if the shoe fits....." and walked out of the bathroom.

How do you respond to something like that??? I was telling my lunch group about it later and said something to the effect of "I'm supposed to get PAID for that?!?!?!?!" and we just laughed it off. My boss then told me "if you aren't, that just means you're a ho." heh

So you work over at Pat Neff Hall then? :D

Kels
2/28/2006, 12:45 AM
i have issues with the condemnation crowd.
Oh, the irony! :D

BTW, Joe told me this weekend that his dad has prostate cancer. It's in the advanced stage. Please pray for Ramon, would ya?

usmc-sooner
2/28/2006, 12:51 AM
plus didn't God tell Sampson not to cut his hair.

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
2/28/2006, 01:05 AM
nazarite vow

Frozen Sooner
2/28/2006, 01:21 AM
Not a crazy preacher dude, but I'll answer your question as best I can...

Where did you get the idea that people who lived before Jesus didn't believe in Him? The Chosen People believed that there would be a physical messiah born to the House of David who would redeem them.

I'll give you a hint about the guy in front of Dale:

He's not really a preacher. He's a sociological experiment that various universities put on every year.

Tailwind
2/28/2006, 01:29 AM
Funny how so many of the ultra "Christians" forget about the part of the bible that says "Judge not lest ye be judged." Hmmmmm.

Okla-homey
2/28/2006, 06:36 AM
Don't you love America? You can believe women with long hair are pure and short-haired women are ho's without fear of being shot down in a hail of AK-47 bullets by an avenging person who believes differently. You can even believe in the flying spaghetti-monster without fear someone with other views is going to blow you up.

Too bad there are huge sections of the planet where such things do happen.

P.S. Whatever you do, don't let bun-wearing pentecostal lady know about your live-in Muslim b/f. She might just go nuts.:eek: :D

VeeJay
2/28/2006, 07:51 AM
I need to know Jennifer Anniston's opinion on this topic before I can offer anything.

Sooner_Bob
2/28/2006, 08:29 AM

It's been nice knowin' ya . . .

Sooner_Bob
2/28/2006, 08:31 AM
I didn't ask him that, but I did ask him other things. I asked if he thought anyone who didn't believe in Jesus would go to hell. he said yes, obviously. so I asked if that meant all the people in the bible who lived before Jesus went to hell. He asked what denomination I am and I told him I don't go to church. then he said, "oh, well that's a pretty good question for a heathen." (I guess i'm a heathen for more than one reason)

You're joking about this particular part right? If not, that's a whole new thread.

Edit: I didn't see where Frozen touched on it until afterwards.

crawfish
2/28/2006, 08:32 AM

I guess you took off your burqua in the bathroom? ;)

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
2/28/2006, 09:05 AM
Did you say "didn't Jesus have long hair?"

Hamhock
2/28/2006, 09:32 AM
Just tell her the Jerk Store called...

TopDaugIn2000
2/28/2006, 09:34 AM
P.S. Whatever you do, don't let bun-wearing pentecostal lady know about your live-in Muslim b/f. She might just go nuts.:eek: :D

yeah, no kidding. I'd probably be lynched on site.

the same girl that told me this has also told me that she is divorced and lived with her bf (now husband) for about 2 years before getting married. Pot, meet kettle.

I guess maybe that was before her conversion or something.

sanantoniosooner
2/28/2006, 09:35 AM
You should have said most of your 'johns' prefer long hair also.

OUDoc
2/28/2006, 09:36 AM
I was called a prostitute today at work
Well? ;)

swardboy
2/28/2006, 11:19 AM
Funny how so many of the ultra "Christians" forget about the part of the bible that says "Judge not lest ye be judged." Hmmmmm.

Funny how all the sinners know THIS verse of the bible:D

TopDaugIn2000
2/28/2006, 11:23 AM
I just saw her headed towards the bathroom as I was walking out. She just smiled at me, I could tell she was thinking "tramp".

mdklatt
2/28/2006, 11:27 AM
I just saw her headed towards the bathroom as I was walking out. She just smiled at me, I could tell she was thinking "tramp".

Have a male coworker hand you $20 in front of her some time. Make sure both of you look disheveled.

TopDaugIn2000
2/28/2006, 11:52 AM
ONLY $20?!?!?!?!?!?! pffffffffffft

proud gonzo
2/28/2006, 12:14 PM
Not a crazy preacher dude, but I'll answer your question as best I can...

Where did you get the idea that people who lived before Jesus didn't believe in Him? The Chosen People believed that there would be a physical messiah born to the House of David who would redeem them.
I just wanted to see how he's respond to the question.

I'll give you a hint about the guy in front of Dale:

He's not really a preacher. He's a sociological experiment that various universities put on every year.

I know that too. I find him rather entertaining. He's a smart guy--he raised a crapload of money for a couple of students.
They were carrying around jars collecting for something and just jumped up there next to him and started asking for donations. He told them to explain what they were collecting for and he'd decide whether it was worthy or not. One of them was for a children's charity of some sort and the other was for lung cancer.
He came up with some reason why both were unworthy, sinful causes--most of the crowd promptly pulled out their wallets. hehe

Widescreen
2/28/2006, 01:03 PM
So you work over at Pat Neff Hall then? :D
Hey, my wife lived in Pat Neff for a year. :mad: And she's only judgmental when I'm an a$$. :D

Hot Rod
2/28/2006, 01:07 PM
I am a Christian, but I use to have friends who were like this (i.e. pentecostal). Something took place in my life that I did (nothing bad or unbiblical), but from their perspective, it was as if I did something way bad.

I don't come in contact with these people anymore. They can believe what they want, but I believe God wants to be blessed and happy. People make mistakes, but in the eyes of God, he sees their true heart and that's what matters. I get tired of these people try to condemn and bring down people by preaching to them (in this woman's case about her hair length)

If they bothered to look through God's eyes more often, they'd see more people in need, rather than throwing judgment on them. God doesn't just see the outside, but the inside as well.

Sorry for the sermon...just my opinion.

OUDoc
2/28/2006, 01:17 PM
Hey, my wife lived in Pat Neff for a year. :mad:
Better than the opposite. ;)

handcrafted
2/28/2006, 01:20 PM
TD2K: Ignore the co-worker, and ignore the Dale Hall dude. Neither of them have the first clue about what they're talking about.

*Sigh*. This is what comes from Biblical illiteracy in the church.

TopDaugIn2000
2/28/2006, 01:26 PM
Oh I'm laughing about it. Some of my coworkers that I eat lunch with and such are really having a good time with the whole event.

handcrafted
2/28/2006, 01:26 PM

Well, since Jesus judged a lot of people, I think you may have missed the point of this statement. Try reading Matthew 23 sometime.

The problem does not lie in saying that something is wrong, the problem lies in being a hypocrite or judging for selfish reasons. If you're glorifying God by taking a stand on something, then saying it's wrong is not only allowed, it's expected.

Dale Hall dude (whatever his name is, it was a different dude and dudette when I was a student) is clueless and judging from ignorance. Now I haven't heard this version of the dude, but I seriously doubt he's telling everyone all the bad stuff he does that he needs forgiveness for, too. I'd at least have more respect for him if he did that, even if he had no clue what 1 Corinthians 11 actually says.

If *I* ever run into him, I would read him the parable of the pharisee and the publican.

Widescreen
2/28/2006, 01:27 PM
Better than the opposite. ;)
First do no harm, sicko.

;)

NormanPride
2/28/2006, 02:44 PM
Personally, I believe the Victorians. Ankles are evil, and even table legs appeal to the prurient interest. We must cover them and prevent men's minds from wandering to the lewd.

proud gonzo
2/28/2006, 03:11 PM
men's minds don't have to WANDER to the lewd.

Beef
2/28/2006, 03:13 PM
I am normally an angel. Temptation doth make me wander to the lewd, though.

Widescreen
2/28/2006, 03:14 PM
I'm a wanderer.

NormanPride
2/28/2006, 03:30 PM

No, it's harlots like you that LEAD us astray.

(THAT IS A WINKY STATEMENT ;) ;) ;) )

SicEmBaylor
2/28/2006, 03:31 PM
Hey, my wife lived in Pat Neff for a year. :mad: And she's only judgmental when I'm an a$$. :D

I think you got the wrong building; Pat Neff is the main administration building.

However, if you're wife went to Baylor then I'm glad to see you're marrying up!!

Spek to you!

Widescreen
2/28/2006, 03:43 PM
I think you got the wrong building; Pat Neff is the main administration building.

However, if you're wife went to Baylor then I'm glad to see you're marrying up!!

Spek to you!
No, she lived there. Dropping and adding courses took a long time in the late '80s. :D

SicEmBaylor
2/28/2006, 04:18 PM
No, she lived there. Dropping and adding courses took a long time in the late '80s. :D

Hahahahaha, I wish I could spek you twice.

TopDaugIn2000
2/28/2006, 04:46 PM
My word travels fast. I told like 3 people at lunch and when I walked thru production a few minutes ago I had SEVERAL people stop me to ask about my "habbits". These weren't the penecostals stopping me, but people who can joke with me about it. The others have REALLY backed down. Could be cause of one of their girls (who's all of 17 or so) just announced she's pregnant. She started wearing jeans about 2 months ago, and now LOOK what happened!!!

Jeans = debbil

Hamhock
2/28/2006, 04:47 PM
Wearing the jeans isn't the problem. Removing the jeans = debbil

Widescreen
2/28/2006, 04:52 PM
Wearing jeans is just 1 step short of intercourse. Everyone knows that in a great way.

TopDaugIn2000
2/28/2006, 05:15 PM
This is what I've found so far
from 1 Corinthians, ASV
"11:1Be ye imitators of me, even as I also am of Christ. 11:2Now I praise you that ye remember me in all things, and hold fast the traditions, even as I delivered them to you. 11:3But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God. 11:4Every man praying or prophesying, having his head covered, dishonoreth his head. 11:5But every woman praying or prophesying with her head unveiled dishonoreth her head; for it is one and the same thing as if she were shaven. 11:6For if a woman is not veiled, let her also be shorn: but if it is a shame to a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be veiled. 11:7For a man indeed ought not to have his head veiled, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man. 11:8For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man: 11:9for neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man: 11:10for this cause ought the woman to have a sign of authority on her head, because of the angels. 11:11Nevertheless, neither is the woman without the man, nor the man without the woman, in the Lord. 11:12For as the woman is of the man, so is the man also by the woman; but all things are of God. 11:13Judge ye in yourselves: is it seemly that a woman pray unto God unveiled? 11:14Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a dishonor to him? 11:15But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering. "

NormanPride
2/28/2006, 05:16 PM
Yes. You can see the shape of the leg. THE WHOLE LEG, DEAR GOD. I'm surprised that your whole office isn't one big orgy. Your men must have amazing restraint.

TopDaugIn2000
2/28/2006, 05:19 PM
also found this
"14:34let the women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but let them be in subjection, as also saith the law. 14:35And if they would learn anything, let them ask their own husbands at home: for it is shameful for a woman to speak in the church."

Mjcpr
2/28/2006, 05:24 PM
also found this
"14:34let the women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but let them be in subjection, as also saith the law. 14:35And if they would learn anything, let them ask their own husbands at home: for it is shameful for a woman to speak in the church."

Finally, a reason to go.

Hamhock
2/28/2006, 05:24 PM
You must have a new-fangled translation. The real Bible has a period after the last "speak".

Jerk
2/28/2006, 06:25 PM
Pentecostals? pffft..

Does anyone listen to 93.3 King Country in the morning when the host does the healing reverend impersonation? He breaks out doing this tongue thing that is top notch comedy...jeeeeeeebeejaberjeeberjaberjeberjeberjebj ahaajer! YOU'RE HEALED!

jrsooner
2/28/2006, 08:32 PM
The preacher dude outside Dale Hall one time was calling girls with short hair whores and then pointed at me and started talking about how women are supposed to have long hair and that "this young lady has the right idea!" Was Sister Cindy with him? :) Man, it's hard to forget those guys.

Okla-homey
3/1/2006, 06:39 AM
I refuse to further participate in this thread because some of you people are being blasphemous and I don't want to get any on me. Especially on Ash Wednesday. ;)

sanantoniosooner
3/1/2006, 09:08 AM
Pentecostals? pffft..
watch yer step.

handcrafted
3/1/2006, 11:30 AM
also found this

Out.

Of.

Context.

Just so you know we're not a bunch of misogynists, TD2K, Paul was writing about speaking "with authority", i.e., teaching. Not just speaking in general. This part of the letter concerns orderly worship. He was helping out the Corinthian church with the problem they were having, which was, oddly enough, that they couldn't control their chaotic Pentecostal-type worship services. :) So what he's saying is that women shouldn't hold an authoritative position over men in the teaching offices of the church, and in leading worship services. Apparently this was creating a disruption or problem with this particular group of people, and it was wrong for the women of that group to try and take over things from the men. Now, Paul said a lot of things that he made clear were just his opinion, not a command. He wasn't clear on this one, but it's probable that his advice was limited to this particular set of circumstances.

It may surprise you to know that the so-called "Pentecostal movement" with the speaking in tongues and the other stuff is almost as old as the Church itself.

Nab'R
3/1/2006, 02:18 PM
This is what I've found so far
from 1 Corinthians, ASV
"11:1Be ye imitators of me, even as I also am of Christ. 11:2Now I praise you that ye remember me in all things, and hold fast the traditions, even as I delivered them to you. 11:3But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God. 11:4Every man praying or prophesying, having his head covered, dishonoreth his head. 11:5But every woman praying or prophesying with her head unveiled dishonoreth her head; for it is one and the same thing as if she were shaven. 11:6For if a woman is not veiled, let her also be shorn: but if it is a shame to a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be veiled. 11:7For a man indeed ought not to have his head veiled, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man. 11:8For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man: 11:9for neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man: 11:10for this cause ought the woman to have a sign of authority on her head, because of the angels. 11:11Nevertheless, neither is the woman without the man, nor the man without the woman, in the Lord. 11:12For as the woman is of the man, so is the man also by the woman; but all things are of God. 11:13Judge ye in yourselves: is it seemly that a woman pray unto God unveiled? 11:14Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a dishonor to him? 11:15But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering. "

Here's what I got out of it...just my opinion and my comprehension:

If you take 11:3, the head of man is Christ, the head of woman is man...
11:4 if a man prays and prophesises with his head covered (meaning without showing Christ the glory instead of himself), he is dishonering his head (Christ).
11:5 If a woman prays without her head veiled (meaning glorifying her husband), then she dishoners her head (her husband) and it's like she's shaven (has no husband). By praying only through her husband, it not only doesn't glorify her husband, it shames him. While she needs to be subserviant, she needs to remember who God is. (11:12...all things are of God, even though Woman is of Man)

11:16 refers to 11:14 and 11:15 with long hair and veils, etc:
But if any man seem to be contentious explanation: if you have a problem with long or short hair and veils, we have no such custom, neither the churches of God.

So, don't get hung up on hair length. Tell the ladies that according to 1 Corinthians 11:16, Churches of God have no hair length customs.

starclassic tama
3/1/2006, 03:19 PM
the problem i always had with the bible is how it makes god out to be just a really powerful human. it took him 6 days to create the earth? how long did it take him to create jupiter? he rested on the 7th day? how does god get tired?

BlondeSoonerGirl
3/1/2006, 03:27 PM
how does god get tired?

He gets tired of all the sluts down here wrecking his righteous men.

Exhausting, I tell you.

SoonerAtKU
3/1/2006, 03:34 PM
He gets tired of all the sluts down here wrecking his righteous men.

Exhausting, I tell you.

Don't ever let anyone tell you that sluts aren't doing the Lord's work.

Viking Kitten
3/1/2006, 03:34 PM
Dammit BSG. Get back to work. We have gentlemen waiting.

Sincerely, Madam Me

BlondeSoonerGirl
3/1/2006, 03:43 PM
Dammit BSG. Get back to work. We have gentlemen waiting.

Sincerely, Madam Me

The Department of Labor says I get a lunch and 2 breaks a day.

Oh, wait...

Viking Kitten
3/1/2006, 03:46 PM
Oh no little chickadee. You're what we call "exempt." Now get your juicy *** in the lineup.

BlondeSoonerGirl
3/1/2006, 03:47 PM
PUT ME IN, COACH!

Beef
3/1/2006, 03:49 PM
PUT ME IN, COACH!
I'm ready to play, today.

Mjcpr
3/1/2006, 03:49 PM
PUT IT IN, COACH!

Give him a minute, he's still being weaned off the Lortabs.

mdklatt
3/1/2006, 03:52 PM
PUT IT IN ME, COACH!

http://www.druidcityonline.com/fixed%20pics/ls-price%20fired%20price.jpg

BlondeSoonerGirl
3/1/2006, 03:52 PM
Holy crap, VK - we could make a killing with Pat.

Think of the possibilities - there's a whole nuther untapped market out there...

Mjcpr
3/1/2006, 03:53 PM

Think of the possibilities - there's a whole nuther untapped market out there...

I may look innocent but I've tapped plenty of markets in my day.

Viking Kitten
3/1/2006, 03:54 PM

We just need to make sure we don't charge by the hour. We'll never clear minimum wage.

NormanPride
3/1/2006, 03:59 PM
I think they have hotels in various places that charge by smaller and smaller intervals. Some even go to 15 minutes.

SicEmBaylor
3/1/2006, 04:29 PM
I think they have hotels in various places that charge by smaller and smaller intervals. Some even go to 15 minutes.

Yep, some do. The Mardi Gras in Waco.
http://www.wacocvb.com/images/mardi1.jpg

Jerk
3/1/2006, 05:11 PM
watch yer step.

I just hope that you're not one of the nit-wits who believes a person must be able to speak tongues in order to be saved. If not, sorry If I offended you

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
3/1/2006, 05:26 PM
I used to know a girl whose parents were Independent Baptist traveling singing evangelists. They were pretty close to Pentencostals. She grew up in an RV, traveling to different churches to sing at revivals and such. When she was 18, she left home and cut her hair to shoulder length, began wearing pants, got a drivers license, etc. She was still very active in church though. I was at her apartment one night when her mom called. She told her mom she had started wearing jeans, "but don't worry, I'm still a virgin." Evidently, her mom thought wearing pants would make her more "accessible."

Hamhock
3/1/2006, 05:30 PM
It's a known fact that 100% of the prostitutes in Vegas own (and often wear) jeans.

How are you going to dispute those kind of statistics?

TopDaugIn2000
3/1/2006, 05:30 PM
see, and that seems so reversed to me. wouldn't a skirt be more "accessible" than jeans????

mdklatt
3/1/2006, 05:31 PM
see, and that seems so reversed to me. wouldn't a skirt be more "accessible" than jeans????

Not the kind they wear.

TopDaugIn2000
3/1/2006, 05:32 PM
true

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
3/1/2006, 05:33 PM
see, and that seems so reversed to me. wouldn't a skirt be more "accessible" than jeans????Yeah that's what she told her mom.

mdklatt
3/1/2006, 05:35 PM
Yeah that's what she told her mom.

The skirts they wear are just as easy to pull down to the knees as jeans are. :texan:

OU Adonis
3/1/2006, 06:31 PM
Will $20 work for ya?

TopDaugIn2000
3/1/2006, 06:41 PM
Will $20 work for ya?

I may be easy but I'm not cheap. :P

sanantoniosooner
3/1/2006, 08:22 PM
I just hope that you're not one of the nit-wits who believes a person must be able to speak tongues in order to be saved. If not, sorry If I offended you
I may be a nitwit, but not for that reason.

What type of nitwit are you?

Jerk
3/1/2006, 08:47 PM
I may be a nitwit, but not for that reason.

What type of nitwit are you?

What type? A strict constructionalist.