PDA

View Full Version : Any attorney's on the board?

CobraKai
2/27/2006, 11:28 PM
I Tivoed the game, and of course it decided to cut off before the game ended, thus foiling my plot to watch the game after knowing the outcome.

Anywho, long story short, how good of a case do I have against Tivo? I would assume pain and suffering would come into play.

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
2/27/2006, 11:29 PM
its called "record for 30 minutes after the end time"...

CobraKai
2/27/2006, 11:31 PM
That should be the default setting. Everyone knows that!

soonermaticsam
2/27/2006, 11:32 PM
I recommend getting hit in the head with a basketball

BoomerSoonhauer
2/27/2006, 11:33 PM
Gawsh, dishnetwork dvr automatically records an extra hour on sports events . . . don't think I can watch the end of that one again anyway . . . GET IT TOGETHER BEFORE THIS WEEKEND OR IT WIIILLL BE UGLY.

CobraKai
2/27/2006, 11:33 PM
Well, since I missed it, how "controversial" was that last call? Enough that the Aggies will decry the outcome, just like I did a few years back in Stinktown when Victor Williams hit the game tying shot after 18 seconds after the buzzer sounded?

CobraKai
2/27/2006, 11:35 PM
I guess that's what I get for deciding to spare myself the agony of watching it real-time. No pain, no gain. Unfortunately that flies right in the face of my typical motto, which is "no pain, no pain."

critical_phil
Well, since I missed it, how "controversial" was that last call?

enough to drive one to drink.............

:eddie:

CobraKai
enough to drive one to drink.............

Oh snap

sooner518
2/27/2006, 11:46 PM
The last call wasnt controversial at all. Eaton made a dumb play and put the ref in a situation where he had to call the foul.

I say the only controversial officiating at the end was Bookout's dunk where he took like 4 steps.

Paperclip
2/28/2006, 12:07 AM
The last call wasnt controversial at all. Eaton made a dumb play and put the ref in a situation where he had to call the foul.

I say the only controversial officiating at the end was Bookout's dunk where he took like 4 steps.

I concur with both statements.

SoonerShark
2/28/2006, 08:37 AM

The only controversy around here is awarding a first down for gaining 9.25 yards of 10 in four downs in Lubbock.