PDA

View Full Version : What is MORE beautiful?

boomersooner28
2/27/2006, 12:32 PM
The fact that the OU women are 15-0 in league play, or the fact that the OSU women are 0-15?!?!?!

:P

jccouger
2/27/2006, 12:44 PM
If the fact that OSU is 0-15 makes you more happy, then you are just as bad as the aggies.

OU being 15-0 is more beautiful, I'd much rather make-out with that.

Collier11
2/27/2006, 12:46 PM
nicks fantasy is getting closer to coming true, with ashley and courtney paris and abi olajuwon on campus next year atleast he can ask them for that threesome

IronHorseSooner
2/27/2006, 12:50 PM
All of us need to focus on the women's game mid-week in "The Land of Limited Visiblity." This game has trap written all over it- coach resigns, Senior Night, TTECH needs wins for the tourney, and they do have talent. The women are working for a #1 seed, at the worst a high #2. I agree that they will likely have to win the conference tourney to get a #1. If you remember, KU tried that, and they got whacked in the finals by our Final 4 team. I have a bad feeling that Baylor will be laying in wait in Dallas.

NormanPride
2/27/2006, 02:02 PM
I'm beginning to believe this team can take a shot at the championship. I've always thought our lack of athleticism at the guard position would do us in, but I've seen the girls make a few plays recently. I think they're finally getting used to having that huge post presence and still producing (as evidenced by the Nebraska game).

If we win this trap game, I'll be almost sold. And if we win the tourney as well, I will be sold. Even if we don't win it all, this year has been awesome! I love watching this team!

walkoffsooner
2/27/2006, 02:06 PM
15 -0 sooners. I dont care what the aggies do. Beat Texas!

Jimminy Crimson
2/27/2006, 02:14 PM
The 15-0 is beautiful.

The 0-15 is downright hilarious!

I think the records speak accurately on the state of each athletic program.

CobraKai
2/27/2006, 04:09 PM
until last week the men's teams records were images too. OSU was 4-9, OU was 9-4. They won this weekend, so here's to hoping that our records don't mirror the rest of the season!

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
2/27/2006, 04:55 PM
football
OU regular season: 7-4
osu regular season: 4-7

boomersooner28
2/27/2006, 04:57 PM
football
OU regular season: 7-4
osu regular season: 4-7

Ok, know thats freaky.

boomersooner28
2/27/2006, 04:58 PM
If the fact that OSU is 0-15 makes you more happy, then you are just as bad as the aggies.

jc....calm down. Breathe. In, out, exhale. It was primarily a joke.

It will be ok.

critical_phil
2/27/2006, 05:29 PM
The 15-0 is beautiful.

The 0-15 is downright hilarious!

I think the records speak accurately on the state of each athletic program.

why do you persist at piling on??????

Ardmore_Sooner
2/27/2006, 05:29 PM
http://sooner.nmn.speedera.net/pics6/200/ZA/ZABSZUPVCXNONFB.20050820181250.jpg

This is more beautiful!

OUstud
2/27/2006, 06:07 PM
Remember, :stunned: is THE STATE'S UNIVERSITY!

I think the most beautiful thing is if we sweep Aggy in both men's and women's basketball and football. Who cares if they beat us in rasslin'?

Boomer_Sooner_sax
2/28/2006, 09:46 AM

There is a lot more with this team that I would like to make out with than the 15-0 record:cool:

SicEmBaylor
3/1/2006, 12:34 AM
Who cares if they beat us in rasslin'?

Probably the OU wrestling team.

Gandalf_The_Grey
3/1/2006, 02:04 AM
Remember guys we only care about football ;) Yet somehow we manage to to be better in all these sports we don't care about but are high priority at OsU....I hope we win rasslin too :P

Jimminy Crimson
3/1/2006, 02:10 AM
Probably the OU wrestling team.

Yeah, I'd like us to get that 0-16 monkey off of our back in the wrestling room against the pokes.

OUTromBoNado
3/1/2006, 02:16 AM
Do you know what else is beautiful?

The fact that the OU women's team had 58 rebounds compared to Nebraska's 45 POINTS!

SicEmBaylor
3/1/2006, 02:29 AM
Yeah, I'd like us to get that 0-16 monkey off of our back in the wrestling room against the pokes.

This is why I will never say, "yeah they beat us in X sport but who cares."

Well it's your school and yoru team damn it. I don't intend to ever watch a Baylor Women's Equestrian competition but I'll be damned if I ever say who cares. They're my team damn it and I want to win everything!

Jeopardude
3/1/2006, 10:37 AM
All of us need to focus on the women's game mid-week in "The Land of Limited Visiblity." This game has trap written all over it- coach resigns, Senior Night, TTECH needs wins for the tourney, and they do have talent. The women are working for a #1 seed, at the worst a high #2. I agree that they will likely have to win the conference tourney to get a #1. If you remember, KU tried that, and they got whacked in the finals by our Final 4 team. I have a bad feeling that Baylor will be laying in wait in Dallas.

I don't think OU has any chance for a 1 seed even with winning the Big 12 tourney. The Big 12 is seen as down this year and the big losses to MSU, Illini and UConn will make a 2 seed a good one. Bracketology on ESPN has us and Baylor as 3 seeds right now.

All I hope for tonight is no injuries, a CP double-double, and keeping it close. Look for zebras to be calling ridiculous stuff on OU--clean blocks will be called as fouls, CP will sit pretty early in foul trouble probably, charges will be called as blocks and vice versa. A win would be great, but I'd rather worry about the wins in a few weeks.