PDA

View Full Version : Dancing with the Stars is rigged!

oumartin
2/26/2006, 09:06 PM
Now way Staci Kiebler isn't the best dancer on there.
she just got the boot in favor of Mr. Jerry Rice!
BOO!

Newbomb Turk
2/26/2006, 09:08 PM
I'd neg ya for watching that show, but I don't want you to leave this board too. :D

oumartin
2/26/2006, 09:10 PM
aren't you funny... you can neg me. that won't make me go away. Just ask PG and the other women on here. ;)

Dude, I watched it only because of Staci. She is freakin' hawt!

Newbomb Turk
2/26/2006, 09:11 PM
Dude, I watched it only because of Staci. She is freakin' hawt!

I'll buy that.

OKC Sooner
2/26/2006, 09:40 PM
Well, at least you can take consolation in the fact that pro wrestling is on the up and up. :rolleyes:

oumartin
2/26/2006, 09:43 PM
Well, at least you can take consolation in the fact that pro wrestling is on the up and up.

Its real! Damn you!

jk the sooner fan
2/26/2006, 09:45 PM
he's still there because the 49er fans kept him there!

oumartin
2/26/2006, 09:46 PM
soon as they booted Staci I got up and turned off the television.

Stanley1
2/26/2006, 10:42 PM
Ugh.....flame away.....

I thought Staci was the 2nd best dancer behind Drew, but like JK said, most people vote for their favorite person, not the better dancer. I'd say Staci and Drew were probably pretty close in terms of talent, but Drew took alot more chances while Staci played it pretty conservative. For that, she didn't deserve to win.

JohnnyMack
2/26/2006, 10:47 PM
That show is gayer than CVS and Stan sharing a bathroom stall at intermission of Rudy Galindo's Ice Dancing All Stars.

Stanley1
2/26/2006, 10:50 PM
That show is gayer than CVS and Stan sharing a bathroom stall at intermission of Rudy Galindo's Ice Dancing All Stars.

He told didn't he? :mad:

bigdsooner
2/26/2006, 11:00 PM
mmmm, i love stacy too

www.celebsinc.com/pictures/ StacyKeibler/html/Stacy-Keibler-01.htm - 25k -

JohnnyMack
2/26/2006, 11:13 PM
He told didn't he? :mad:

Yup, sent me pics from his phone. Sad, sad day that was.

Mjcpr
2/28/2006, 12:27 PM
http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/9823/stacykeibler6cg.gif

OUthunder
2/28/2006, 12:28 PM
BOO!

Bull & sh*t!

Beef
2/28/2006, 12:29 PM
Yay!

Beef
2/28/2006, 12:31 PM
I love this post.

slickdawg
2/28/2006, 12:32 PM
BOO!

Are you implying that the show is JERRY RIGGED?

:D

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
2/28/2006, 01:25 PM
Some thoughts:

Stacy was an awesome dancer and deserved to be in the finals, but her freestyle dance SUCKED compared to what else she has done the rest of the season. Anyone with any kind of talent could watch Stayin Alive and do that. Tony dropped the ball on that dance. Her final dance also didn't deserve the straight 10s. The two guy judges were smitten with her legs (just like every other guys who watched the show) from day one and she could do no wrong. Stacy has a future on Broadway though.

Drew Lachey kicked butt every single time he hit the floor. Plus his and Cheryl's chemistry on the dance floor was much better than Stacy and Tony's. Drew and Cheryl made you think they were getting it on backstage which is part of being a successful ballroom dancer. Drew was my favorite from day one, and I absolutely loved his final three dances. He pulled out all the stops. He did get screwed on the last dance by the judges though.

Half of the vote is public opinion. Jerry Rice had low scores, but the public vote kept him in there. The judges would have given him the boot along time ago if the public votes didn't count. I did think Jerry did an amazing job during the final three dances.

All of that being said, I think it should have been

Drew
Stacy
Jerry

C&CDean
2/28/2006, 01:45 PM
The only person who should even know what is on this show is SBSB. And even she should be at least a little embarrassed for having watched this tripe.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
2/28/2006, 02:01 PM
IBTD

jk the sooner fan
2/28/2006, 02:02 PM
i watched it.....well my wife did, i just peeked at it ;)

C&CDean
2/28/2006, 02:04 PM
If Dean comes at me with some bulls*it about Stacey Keibler being a skank he wouldn't touch with 1tc's di*k I will say that he is officially gay. Gayer than all outdoors. Gayer than Stan riding a pink moped in the NYC GLAAD parade while dressed like Heidi.

So, let me get this straight. Instead of cruising www.xxxxxxxpronfordonkeyboys, you watch some POS TV show cause some chick is cute? WTF is wrong with you?

JohnnyMack
2/28/2006, 02:06 PM
So, let me get this straight. Instead of cruising www.xxxxxxxpronfordonkeyboys, you watch some POS TV show cause some chick is cute? WTF is wrong with you?

I never said I watched it. The missus may have had it on and I may have watched her dance, but I didn't "watch it".

At least you didn't deny she was hot.

C&CDean
2/28/2006, 02:07 PM
I never said I watched it. The missus may have had it on and I may have watched her dance, but I didn't "watch it".

At least you didn't deny she was hot.

Dude, some of them ice skaters and women's tennis players are hot. Doesn't mean I'd actually watch that ****.

SoonerProphet
2/28/2006, 03:59 PM
So, is the best reciever the universe has ever known a fruit loop?

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
2/28/2006, 04:19 PM
So, is the best reciever the universe has ever known a fruit loop?No, just a gentleman on the dance floor. Just because a guy dances with a hot chick doesn't make him ghey.

skycat
2/28/2006, 04:21 PM
So, is the best reciever the universe has ever known a fruit loop?

Probably.

;)

NormanPride
2/28/2006, 04:22 PM
No, just a gentleman on the dance floor. Just because a guy dances with a hot chick doesn't make him ghey.

Yeah, that's just counter-intuitive. I'm all for art-forms that include dry humping attractive women. ;)