PDA

View Full Version : Leftist nutcases to storm Whitehouse

Jerk
2/26/2006, 08:57 PM
I don't know if this is a joke or not, but if not, it will be fun seeing how the men in black standing on the roof of the Whitehouse with their submachine guns will react:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Storm the White House
http://unitedforpeace.org/calendar.php?calid=15790

RSVP
http://unitedforpeace.org/modinput4.php?modin=51&calid=15790

Quote:
Storm the White House
Multi-Day Event, Beginning March 15, come when you can and stay as long as you can - we are taking over the White House until they leave. Torture, Occupation, Genocide - Must End Now.
Wednesday, March 15th 2006
Washington, DC USA

TAKE THE WHITE HOUSE BY STORM - Stop Genocide, Torture and Occupation

For Nat Turner, For Martin and Coretta, For all the Torture and Assassination in Afghanistan, Iraq, Haiti and many others - We will not allow the Slave Holders that Still Prevail in this Country to Rule us any longer. Imprisonment and torture based on race, religion, resources or region is no different than the slavery we sought to abolish years ago. The Administration is Criminal and if they will not step down, we must storm in.

We are calling on all Member Nations of the U.N., All Representatives and Justices in the World Court and International Criminal Courts, all soldiers and CIA agents and government officials who have been blackmailed by the dictators to incarcerate Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld. The Political Cooperative will put a new government in place that is comprised of people from Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch and all the organizations that have finally made us aware of the truth of the savage practices and illegal policies of our government in assassinating our own officials as well as people throughout the world who oppose their criminal activity. We need all of you to save U.S. citizens and Global Victims from their ongoing criminal activity. We are calling on the military, police, citizens and religious organizations to stand with us and help us to bring democracy back to the United States and by doing so, free the world from the wrath, occupation, theft, torture, blackmail and assassination by the Criminals in the United States Government. What they have done all over the world is much worse than what Saddam Hussein has done, so why are they not in jail too? They have admitted to international and national crimes, so why have they not been taken to Court too?

White House, Washington DC 1600 Pennsylvania Ave Washington DC 20500

Darrow Boggiano
[email protected]

Sponsored By:
We are requesting participation from all members of the United Nations, PFAW, Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch, Code Pink, police, soldiers, ACLU, CIA, NSA and International Courts of Justice/World Court. http://www.PoliticalCooperative.Org

This will make for some very entertaining live TV.

They don't believe in guns...are they going to throw bongs at the SS men?

BoomerJack
2/26/2006, 09:29 PM
Well, in one sentence they say "protest rally" and then they say "take over".

I've got a strong hunch they don't know what they're gonna do. I also have a strong hunch that the one's talking the loudest are like I was in the '60's:
"The revolution ends where my *** begins!!"

You know, suppose they gave a revolution and nobody came???

soonerscuba
2/26/2006, 09:47 PM
I wasn't aware that Bush has slaves, that is wrong. I also wish this group a healthy bit of luck over powering one the world's most strongly protected areas, I'm sure it will work out awesome for them.

OklahomaTuba
2/26/2006, 10:14 PM
These aren't leftist nuts. These are the mainstream.

http://www.codepink4peace.org/img/original/Tuscon_3.jpg

soonerscuba
2/26/2006, 11:11 PM
These aren't leftist nuts. These are the mainstream.

http://www.codepink4peace.org/img/original/Tuscon_3.jpg

Tuba, you make my head feel weird. It is like Lewis Black's story of being in an IHOP and he overhears a woman say the phrase "if it wasn't for the horse, I would have never spent that year in college". You're sure you know it is crazy talk, you're sure that there has to be a legitmate reason for why it was said, but if you think about it too long, it simply hurts.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
2/26/2006, 11:38 PM
Tuba, you make my head feel weird. It is like Lewis Black's story of being in an IHOP and he overhears a woman say the phrase "if it wasn't for the horse, I would have never spent that year in college". You're sure you know it is crazy talk, you're sure that there has to be a legitmate reason for why it was said, but if you think about it too long, it simply hurts.So which is the crazy talk, what Howard the Duck says, or someone pointing out that what Howard says could be slightly loony?:eddie:

soonerscuba
2/26/2006, 11:52 PM
So which is the crazy talk, what Howard the Duck says, or someone pointing out that what Howard says could be slightly loony?:eddie:

Yes, Howard Dean says some pretty off the wall ****. But you don't seem to be aware of what I am talking about, so I'll recap for you. Jerk shares an article about some fringe group that wants to take 50 hippies to the White House and stage a junta (i.e. military takeover), said group requests help from groups such as Code Pink, ACLU, NSA, CIA, AI, and the ICC (peas in a pod, I assure you). Note the bold, request does not imply aid, I can request a swing at Miss Oklahoma tonight, but the chances of that coming to pass are slim, at best. Tuba, apparently making some sort of leap in logic equates hippies with Code Pink, Code Pink with Howard Dean, and Howard Dean with mainstream Democrats. Quite a progression. I comment on this progression with bewilderment at the jump, you hop on Tuba's message, and here we are. That help?

SicEmBaylor
2/27/2006, 01:54 AM
This is a fantastic idea. I'm all for any leftist revolutionary plan that voluntary reduces their number in this world. Hell, what I wouldn't give to be a voluntary Secret Service agent on that day.

2/27/2006, 02:21 AM
Yes, Howard Dean says some pretty off the wall ****. Tuba, apparently making some sort of leap in logic equates hippies with Code Pink, Code Pink with Howard Dean, and Howard Dean with mainstream Democrats. Quite a progression. I comment on this progression with bewilderment at the jump, you hop on Tuba's message, and here we are. That help?I was being flip. The election of Howard Dean as the head of the DNC indicates what the Democrat party is today...pretty much pinkish.(ie., Tuba is not so far off the mark as you claim)

Octavian
2/27/2006, 02:44 AM
pretty much pinkish

how would you define that term? just curious...

soonerscuba
2/27/2006, 03:12 AM
I was being flip. The election of Howard Dean as the head of the DNC indicates what the Democrat party is today...pretty much pinkish.(ie., Tuba is not so far off the mark as you claim)

Do you know who Ralph Reed is? My guess is no, neither party has a monopoly on high ranking officials who are bat **** crazy, but don't let that stop you from being a faithful cheerleader, even to the point that you believe mainstream Democrats want to stage a junta.

OklahomaTuba
2/27/2006, 09:04 AM
Do you know who Ralph Reed is? My guess is no, neither party has a monopoly on high ranking officials who are bat **** crazy, but don't let that stop you from being a faithful cheerleader, even to the point that you believe mainstream Democrats want to stage a junta.
Comparing Ralph Reed to Howard Scream is pretty damn funny.

I wonder if Ralph Reed ever had his picture taken with a pro-nazi group? You know, since Howard had is pic made with a pro-commie group?

OklahomaTuba
2/27/2006, 09:05 AM
Gotta love the steering committe for this group.

* CODEPINK
* The Communist Party (no surprise there!)
* National Hip Hop Political Caucus
* Iraq Veterans Against The War
* September 11th Families For Peaceful Tomorrows
* Teen Peace Project
* Not In Our Name
* Military Families Speak Out
* US Campaign To End The Israeli Occupation
* National Network On Cuba (again, no surprise)
* DC Anti-War Network

Pinkos, Pinkos every where.

2/27/2006, 11:50 AM
Do you know who Ralph Reed is? My guess is no, neither party has a monopoly on high ranking officials who are bat **** crazy, but don't let that stop you from being a faithful cheerleader, even to the point that you believe mainstream Democrats want to stage a junta.Even as you read this, we are praying for you!:)

2/27/2006, 11:56 AM
how would you define that term? just curious...From each according to his means, to the each who wants those means, and will vote for you if you can deliver the goods. Also, "America is what's wrong with the world"-pretty much

soonerscuba
2/27/2006, 12:35 PM
Even as you read this, we are praying for you!:)

Don't pray for me, pray for those who need it. Or, better yet, actually do something about it.

SicEmBaylor
2/27/2006, 01:06 PM
how would you define that term? just curious...

One who advocates various schemes for the redistribution of wealth while attempting to put up the facade of believing in the free enterprise system; all the while undermining its foundations.

I consider the Democratic Party to be quite "pink."

mdklatt
2/27/2006, 01:10 PM

Bush's prescription drug plan is at least medium rare....

soonerscuba
2/27/2006, 01:14 PM
One who advocates various schemes for the redistribution of wealth while attempting to put up the facade of believing in the free enterprise system; all the while undermining its foundations.

In fairness, you could say the say of Republicans. The government currently redistributes wealth via no-bid contracts and industry interconnectivity, I think a more fair description would be redistribution of wealth from the via government intervention to all citizens as a means of state control. I think that we as a nation should accept that unregulated free enterprise is every bit as dangerous as communism. Luckily, I don't believe the Republicans are for laissez-faire, nor do I believe the Democrats want to be Communists.

usmc-sooner
2/27/2006, 01:21 PM
I don't think Democrats want to be Communists however I think they serve some sort of sinister Sith Lord. Maybe Darth Kennedy or Darth Hillary. I think they are cloning a liberal Army.

The Republicans have been in hiding but now Obi One Cheney and Yoda Bush must conquer the their evil empire.

2/27/2006, 01:23 PM
Bush's prescription drug plan is at least medium rare....I haven't seen or heard anyone question that observation.:meat: I would think there would be threads from some of our libz that praise the prez. for that pinkish legislation...But NOOO, they go after him for natl. security issues, now, in an attempt to appear that they have now developed a post-911 mentality, and are deserving of your vote in '06. Maybe that ploy will work, but I doubt it.

mdklatt
2/27/2006, 01:23 PM
The Republicans have been in hiding but now Obi One Cheney and Yoda Bush must conquer the their evil empire.

The real Rebpublicans must still be hiding. Real Republicans would not have come up with the biggest new entitlement program since the New Deal.

SicEmBaylor
2/27/2006, 01:24 PM
In fairness, you could say the say of Republicans. The government currently redistributes wealth via no-bid contracts and industry interconnectivity, I think a more fair description would be redistribution of wealth from the via government intervention to all citizens as a means of state control. I think that we as a nation should accept that unregulated free enterprise is every bit as dangerous as communism. Luckily, I don't believe the Republicans are for laissez-faire, nor do I believe the Democrats want to be Communists.

I don't disagree with you on the Republican Party becoming as guilty of programs designed to redistribute wealth for the purpose of securing political election. However, the point I've always made is that this isn't the foundational roots of the Republican Party nor is it in accordance with broad conservative principles.

It is, however, the foundational roots of the Democraitc Party and the written word of liberalism. Thus making the Democrats pink to the underwear; while the Republicans are just trying on a ghastly looking shirt.

SicEmBaylor
2/27/2006, 01:25 PM
Bush's prescription drug plan is at least medium rare....

This is very true.

mdklatt
2/27/2006, 01:27 PM
It is, however, the foundational roots of the Democraitc Party and the written word of liberalism. Thus making the Democrats pink to the underwear; while the Republicans are just trying on a ghastly looking shirt.

Here's one for Rumsfeld:

http://www.cottagetheatre.org/involved/storeart/pink_t.jpg

JohnnyMack
2/27/2006, 01:27 PM
I don't like to think in terms of Democrat or Republican, I'd rather analyze them one scumbag at a time.