PDA

View Full Version : Pop up ads

BoomerJack
2/25/2006, 09:26 AM
Over the last 2 or 3 days, I have been receiving, getting, seeing, whatever, a lot of pop-up ads on this site when I move from thread to thread or forum to forum. Not only are there so many so frequently but the pop-ups are totally blank!!

Has anybody experienced this and what can I do about it?

Thanks

chriscappel
2/25/2006, 09:36 AM
become a sponsor! I still gotta get my paypal working before i get mine...its coming though!

NoleMan
8/20/2006, 08:08 AM
I have some very good pop up blockers, but this "tribal fusion" ad thing gets through all of them. Over and over. I understanding the financing angle of this, and have gladly contributed to this site as it's great, even though I'm not a Sooner.

It needs to be removed.

hurricane'bone
8/20/2006, 12:33 PM
Noleman, as a sponsor you have the ability to kill the ads. (User CP, Edit Options, Down at the Bottom of the page) If you've done this and you're still getting that ad, then its being triggered by something else.

NoleMan
8/20/2006, 03:23 PM
They're gone now! Looked and saw what you were talking about. Had not done that myself, but if someone did it for me, THANK YOU THANK THANK YOU!!! :D

Noleman, as a sponsor you have the ability to kill the ads. (User CP, Edit Options, Down at the Bottom of the page) If you've done this and you're still getting that ad, then its being triggered by something else.