PDA

View Full Version : Not Schmidt...

Billy Bravo
2/24/2006, 11:43 AM
I have a buddy from Buffalo that follows the Bills like we follow the Sooners. He sent me this link to an article about a buffalo tackle - Mike Williams. It is a short article about him and the Texas football team is mentioned. This article is a stark contrast to the Schmidt article. I won't post the article, but I will the link. If you're in a hurry, go to the 2nd to last paragraph and read it: "Unfortunately a growing trend with Texas Longhorns players..."

Link (http://buffalobills.com/blog/?post_id=123)

swardboy
2/24/2006, 11:53 AM
Only the "hungry" need apply at OU....

FlatheadSooner
2/24/2006, 12:05 PM
OU weeds out their own underacheivers. Unforturnately, we had several of them that left early last year.

soonerfanlv
2/24/2006, 03:15 PM
Linky thingy?

soonerdave79
2/24/2006, 08:12 PM
slackers

BigCrimson32
2/24/2006, 08:42 PM
Mo Dampeer

had everything he needed in life, a spot in the rotation of the great OU D-line

rainiersooner
2/24/2006, 10:23 PM
I'd like this thread to be resurrected next time I hear someone complaining about how Kevin Wilson scares off lineman...I distinctly remember that being a supported sentiment after the OL defections last year...

shavedmarmoset
2/25/2006, 06:03 AM
I'd like this thread to be resurrected next time I hear someone complaining about how Kevin Wilson scares off lineman...I distinctly remember that being a supported sentiment after the OL defections last year...

I always say that if they can't take it, we probably don't want them here anyway. They could only be a distraction.