View Full Version : We're getting three high-school All Americans

OUstudent4life
2/23/2006, 08:19 PM
One guy: Scottie Reynolds

Two girls: Amanda Thompson and Abi Olajuwon

I heard Thompson is baaaaadarse.

3 OU recruits named All-Americans

The Oklahoman

Three University of Oklahoma signees have been named to the McDonald's All-American teams.
The game, featuring the top high school basketball players in the nation, will be played on March 29 in San Diego.

Scottie Reynolds, a 6-foot-1 shooting guard from Herndon, Va. was named to the East Team. He will play next season at OU.

Two future members of the OU women's squad made the girls team --- both on the West team. Forward Amanda Thompson, a 6-foot forward from Whitney Young High School in Chicago and Abi Olajuwon, a 6-3 center from Marlborough High School in Sherman Oaks, Calif., are on the squad.

No Oklahoma High School players made the team.

oumartin
2/23/2006, 08:30 PM
cool,

JohnnyMack
2/23/2006, 08:38 PM
I'd trade him right now for Hollis Price.

oumartin
2/23/2006, 08:40 PM
I know who i would trade

Jimminy Crimson
2/23/2006, 09:16 PM
Should be 4. Damion James got screwed.

I'm assuming some of Swaim's lovers were mad he signed with Oklahoma and didn't want him in the game anymore. Similar to recruits from Texas getting their stars lowered after comitting to OU, or not UT, for that matter.

OUGreg723
2/23/2006, 09:35 PM
Man, I'm so proud of Scottie. What a Guy.

Boomer Sooner!

NickZeppelin
2/23/2006, 11:43 PM
It could still be 4. I think we are in Arthur's top 4. Although he probably ends up at Kansas.

jdsooner
2/24/2006, 02:02 AM
The OU women will win a national championship in the near future.

yermom
2/24/2006, 04:11 AM

i was kinda thinking the same thing

they are getting ridiculous

Rock Hard Corn Frog
2/24/2006, 09:22 AM
I'd trade him right now for Hollis Price.

and I love Hollis Price but I'll trade him for Tisdale. So what's the point?

NormanPride
2/24/2006, 10:26 AM
Greg, is this you? Pulled from an interview with Reynolds:

"Also, one of my friends that goes to school with me is going to Oklahoma, too, and he’s like a crazy Oklahoma fan, so he has a password or something where he can watch it online and I check that out. He keeps me up to date. He knows every fact about everything OU."

TopDaugIn2000
2/24/2006, 10:35 AM

next year. mark my word.

jccouger
2/24/2006, 02:05 PM
No Damion James?

NormanPride
2/24/2006, 02:21 PM
No Damion James?

Nope. He got screwed.

OUGreg723
2/24/2006, 02:39 PM
Greg, is this you? Pulled from an interview with Reynolds:

"Also, one of my friends that goes to school with me is going to Oklahoma, too, and he’s like a crazy Oklahoma fan, so he has a password or something where he can watch it online and I check that out. He keeps me up to date. He knows every fact about everything OU."

yes, that is me.:D

OUGreg723
2/24/2006, 05:07 PM
Washington Post:No. 4 Herndon 76, South Lakes 55 Reynolds Point Watch: After scoring 33 last night, Herndon senior guard Scottie Reynolds has 2,181 career points. He is 33 points away from tying Duke all-American J.J. Redick, who scored 2,214 while playing at Cave Spring of Roanoke.

The Record will be broken tonight at the Patriot Center 7pm. I'll let you guys know how it goes!!

OUGreg723
2/24/2006, 09:34 PM
Scottie had exactly 33 points in tonights regional semi final. He has tied JJ Redick and has 2,214 Career points. He is the 2nd leading scorer in the entire history of Virginia High School Basketball. Tonight Scottie was also given his 3rd straight Northern Region Player of the Year honor. Herndon coach Gary Hall won Region Coach of the Year aswell. The Regional Final Game will take place tomarrow night. The record will then be Scottie's alone with his first basket. Scottie is also less than 100 points from the 1st place scoring record. If we win tomarrow night he will have a great chance of breaking it if we go far in states.

Scottie is Bigger than Grant Hill and Allen Iverson were coming out of VA! Scary!

He will forever be a legend in VA...

GO HORNETS! + BOOMER SOONER!