PDA

View Full Version : Coach of the Year 2005/6

soonercody
2/23/2006, 10:41 AM
I say goes to Bruce Pearl at Tennessee.
However, in a cage match, I'd take Pat Summit.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
2/23/2006, 10:47 AM
I say goes to Bruce Pearl at Tennessee.
However, in a cage match, I'd take Pat Summit.Look out for Sherri Coale's squads in the future. She's on the brink of stardom.:)

IronSooner
2/23/2006, 11:21 AM
Pat Summit scares my chickens.

I've really been surprised at what Tennessee's done this year...maybe only Ohio St has been as surprising to me.

stoopified
2/23/2006, 12:05 PM
Look out for Sherri Coale's squads in the future. She's on the brink of stardom.:)IMHO the future could well be now.Coale is my runaway COY.She has taken a team that was 17-13,added Courtney and bingo solid FINAL FOUR contender.

Vegas Sooner
2/23/2006, 12:07 PM
Pearl

stoopified
2/23/2006, 01:40 PM
Barry drinks Pearl,but enough with the beer talk.Tennessee has always been a power in womens' basketball ,for them to be where they are given their history is not surprising.What Sherri has done however is monster.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
2/24/2006, 01:15 AM
Barry drinks Pearl,but enough with the beer talk.Tennessee has always been a power in womens' basketball ,for them to be where they are given their history is not surprising.What Sherri has done however is monster.:D Move over TN, UCONN, etc...Here come the Sooners!

SicEmBaylor
2/24/2006, 01:33 AM
I really think that Baylor and OU will become the powers that be in Big XII women's basketball. I don't consider anyone in the Big XII better than KMR and Coale. (Coale 2nd of course). :D

AllAboutThe'O'
2/24/2006, 04:16 AM
Pearl should be the runaway winner for the men's COY. Jay Wright (Villanova) should be up there, too.
Yes, I also nominate Sherri for women's COY. People expected OU to be better than 17-13, but not this better.