PDA

View Full Version : Hey!

OUDoc
2/23/2006, 09:34 AM
I watched the "Lost" pilot for the first time last night. Really good show, you guys might want to watch it. ;)

Now I have to rent the whole season (or are they replaying the whole season, and the pilot was an attempt to lure new viewers?).

jk the sooner fan
2/23/2006, 09:39 AM
you're officially hooked......i would get the first season on dvd, watch it, and then find the thread from the first season....alot of good info in there

its the best show on TV imo

OUmillenium
2/23/2006, 09:41 AM
Lost is incredible, you'll want to rent season 1. I think next week will be a new episode. It is the only regular tv show I watch, oops, I forgot that I also watch Invasion which usually comes on after Lost. My wife loves these also and she also watches Gray's Anatomy.

Widescreen
2/23/2006, 10:33 AM
Yep. Rent it. That's how I got hooked.

Oh, and Invasion, not so much. I call it "The Alien Show Where Nothing Actually Happens". I stopped watching it after about episode 8.

mrowl
2/23/2006, 10:35 AM
"The Plane Crash Show Where Nothing Actually Happens". I stopped watching it after about episode 8.

Fixed.

When producers and writers of a show admit that they have no idea how they are going to wrap it up, and tell you what actually is going on, how could that be good?

swardboy
2/23/2006, 01:42 PM
Fixed.

When producers and writers of a show admit that they have no idea how they are going to wrap it up, and tell you what actually is going on, how could that be good?

I respectfully disagree. J.J. Abrams says he had a story arc that could go for 4 seasons. I think that filling in the gaps in that arc make it seem directionless at times, but ultimately they know where they're going. And it's not purgatory....

Sooner_Bob
2/23/2006, 01:49 PM
I started watching Surface over the weekend and have to admit that it's slightly better than Invasion IMO. Now Prison Break . . . that show kicks major juicy booty.