PDA

View Full Version : Anyone catch the end of the Aggy game?

OUstud
2/22/2006, 11:14 PM
ISU students do the "left, right" chant when opposing players foul out...so when Aggy would foul out, they would laugh as they faked sitting down, prompting premature "SIT DOWN!" yells, and they laughed and carried on...while down by like 17. Aggies. :rolleyes:

oumartin
2/22/2006, 11:25 PM
i watched part of that game but dent see that part. I also watched KSU choke away a win against Texas.

Red Fox
2/22/2006, 11:27 PM
I did see that. I was embarrassed for the Pokes to be all smiles while they were getting their *** handed to them. You won't ever see Sampsons team laughing after a loss like that

oumartin
2/22/2006, 11:37 PM
no, but I think thats the kinda handle little Sean is gonna have on that basketball program.. its sinking like the titantic

Crimsontothecore
2/23/2006, 12:21 AM
I did see that. I was embarrassed for the Pokes to be all smiles while they were getting their *** handed to them. You won't ever see Sampsons team laughing after a loss like that
I don't think they were happy about losing. I think they were just "carefree" because they found a stash of Eddie's mulberry sqeezins' under a seat on the team bus.

stoopified
2/23/2006, 01:55 AM
i watched part of that game but dent see that part. I also watched KSU choke away a win against Texas.I watched both games and yeah that was a king-size choke job by K-State.
UT didn't win the game so much as KSU just gave it away.
The end of the cowpuke game with the orange idiots laughing as they Faked -out the fans was pure aggy.I had a coach who used to say that a happy loser was just a loser.Heaven help the poor soul who laughed on the sideline,or the lockerroom or on the bus going home after a loss.

AustinTXHorn
2/23/2006, 03:37 AM
I watched both games and yeah that was a king-size choke job by K-State.
UT didn't win the game so much as KSU just gave it away.
Not that it matters much, but I'm not sure how KSU could give away a game that they never led in. Texas missed two front ends of one and ones in the last minute of the game and scored just 23 second half points after 42 in the first half. Texas was the one trying to give it away. Did not play well at all tonight. The entire second half was one big clusterfock by both teams.

Didn't see the OSU deal either. If I were an OSU fan, that would have ****ed me off.

stoopified
2/23/2006, 03:58 AM
Not that it matters much, but I'm not sure how KSU could give away a game that they never led in. Texas missed two front ends of one and ones in the last minute of the game and scored just 23 second half points after 42 in the first half. Texas was the one trying to give it away. Did not play well at all tonight. The entire second half was one big clusterfock by both teams.

Didn't see the OSU deal either. If I were an OSU fan, that would have ****ed me off.
ATH even you have to amit that during their rally KSU had multiple chances to take what should have been an easy UT win away from the Horns but missed wide-open shots.Reminded me of all the missed shots we had in the last 5 minutes of the KU game where we ended up giving the game away.

In and of itself this game would not be viewed as critically except for the timing,coming on the heels of the UT debacle at OSU.Oh,and you are right UT mistakes let KSU back in it but missing wide-open shots killed them in the end.

Rock Hard Corn Frog
2/23/2006, 09:19 AM
OSU must have had a pregame meal of bat's azz chicken. I swear I'm watching the Olympics last night and a Campbells soup commercial comes on and there is a jingle and I hear "Bat's azz chicken". I have a DVR and I rewind it and listen to it 2-3 times more before I realize she is saying bite size chicken.

Sooner04
2/23/2006, 09:30 AM
First student section I ever heard do the "left, right" was K-State in '03. They did it to Jabahri and he'd fool them into thinking he'd sit down and then stand right back up. They got real ****ed.

Oh, and would somebody explain the call at the end of the 1st half of the UT game? The KSU guy goes up, gets clocked, the ball comes loose and he recovers it before he hits the ground and throws the shot up and it goes in. Then, the official waives it off.

What happened?

NormanPride
2/23/2006, 11:27 AM
First student section I ever heard do the "left, right" was K-State in '03. They did it to Jabahri and he'd fool them into thinking he'd sit down and then stand right back up. They got real ****ed.

Oh, and would somebody explain the call at the end of the 1st half of the UT game? The KSU guy goes up, gets clocked, the ball comes loose and he recovers it before he hits the ground and throws the shot up and it goes in. Then, the official waives it off.

What happened?

Big 12 officials. That's what happened. Only while playing Texas can a team get hosed by the refs at home. Pfft.

TopDawg
2/23/2006, 11:42 AM
I went to an OU/Tech baseball game in Lubbock back in 97 I think. They had a small group of fans right behind home plate that did the "left, right" thing whenever our coaches would make a visit to the mound. On his second visit, our pitching coach just stopped for a second about halfway out there. The fans appreciated his gamesmanship.

The had a whole book of those types of things.

Rock Hard Corn Frog
2/23/2006, 12:00 PM
I pitched against OSU 3 times. Left, right, left right was about the nicest thing they yelled at me.

0-2 with one no-decision BTW :mad:

Pricetag
2/23/2006, 12:49 PM
I think it would be funny to bust out a tap dance kinda like Jim Carrey does in Dumb and Dumber after he first tries on the powder blue tux.

OUstud
2/23/2006, 04:34 PM
It's one thing to do it when you're ahead/close, it's another when losing badly to a mediocre team.