PDA

View Full Version : Recovery year to revenge year

BASSooner
2/22/2006, 04:37 PM
Yep. This is the year when the teams who beat us in our conference will get an @$$ pounding by us. Since we got beat by saxet and cheated out by the sand aggies, it will be more of an @$$ shooting. Stoops is maaaaaaaaaad. If you look in the previous years, the teams that we lost to, got their @$$es handed to them by next year(except for lester molester's team). Want proof? look at the schedules.

P.S. for you whorn fans out there, I really don't care if your defense will stay solid, OL stays solid, receivers get better, "3 headed" RB gets better, you all know Stoops. He WILL find a way to humiliate you guys. For tech fans...go to church and pray.

slickdawg
2/22/2006, 05:08 PM
There is no hope for tech fans - payback is hell.

I look for Stoops to run up the score, and in postgame add that
"We wanted to make sure that one bad call wouldn't cost us the game"

Boomer_Sooner_sax
2/22/2006, 05:11 PM
Mark it down, there will be another surrender on November 11!!! Tech is going to get to' up!

BoomerJack
2/22/2006, 05:32 PM
TTech is the team that I want to see crying for the mamas about half way thru the third quarter. I want the whipping to be so bad that the fans that they bring from Lubbock or who knows where leave at half time.

SoonerStormchaser
2/22/2006, 05:41 PM
zzzzzzzziiipppp....geet yur guns up!

NormanPride
2/22/2006, 05:42 PM
There is no hope for tech fans - payback is hell.

I look for Stoops to run up the score, and in postgame add that
"We wanted to make sure that one bad call wouldn't cost us the game"

:D

Nothing would please me more than to shut them out and put up 80 while getting ALL the calls. I want late hits called on them that aren't there. I want PI when there's nobody around. I want fumbles when people have been down for seconds. And I want touchdowns called from the 10.

MiccoMacey
2/22/2006, 06:24 PM
After the TTech game this next year, I want Billy Tubbs himself feel the need to say, "Damn, now that's just senselessly running up the score".
:D

NickZeppelin
2/22/2006, 06:38 PM
I still think this will be another recover year with all the youth we have especially on the offensive line and in the secondary.

MiccoMacey
2/22/2006, 07:01 PM
I still think this will be another recover year with all the youth we have especially on the offensive line and in the secondary.

And you're entitled to your opinion. And you may end up correct.

But I have to believe Stoops is able to learn from this past year's mistakes and will ensure our youth is mixed with some experienced players.

AzianSooner
2/22/2006, 07:55 PM
There will be a really as.s kicked again in Oct at Dallas. I can't wait to see the season open again.

Then the "excuse about the wind" will continue.

OUstud
2/22/2006, 11:24 PM
Should be fun to see some more scores in the 50s again.

AlbqSooner
2/23/2006, 01:57 AM
You may be right, but the recovery will not come from as far back. By November 11 this past year we were playing pretty dang good football. Tech pays!