PDA

View Full Version : Weather Channel babes

mdklatt
2/22/2006, 01:19 PM
Stephanie Abrams was getting some love here a few months ago, but there have been new TWC developments since then. Hillary Andrews (http://www.weather.com/aboutus/television/ocms/handrews.html) used to be pretty in a bland TV personality sort of way, but she changed her hairstyle recently and it has come to my attention that she is smoking hawt.

The best part is that she's a weather dork so I know I'd have a chance. :texan:

slickdawg
2/22/2006, 01:22 PM
They do have the babes on TWC.

Stephanie Abrams, Hillary Andrews, and Kristina Abernathy - whew!

GDC
2/22/2006, 01:22 PM
I can't decide if DC Roberts on channel 8 in Tulsa looks more like a Sleestak or a Klingon.

okienole3
2/22/2006, 01:29 PM
Aren't a lot of the girls on TWC preggo?

I still think Fox has the best.

Widescreen
2/22/2006, 01:36 PM
I can't decide if DC Roberts on channel 8 in Tulsa looks more like a Sleestak or a Klingon.
It's been a long time since I've seen her. IIRC, she looked good from a distance but when they would do a closeup, I would get sad in my pants.

mdklatt
2/22/2006, 01:41 PM

Don't look at me, I was only in Atlanta for five days.

handcrafted
2/22/2006, 01:51 PM
Stephanie Abrams was getting some love here a few months ago, but there have been new TWC developments since then. Hillary Andrews (http://www.weather.com/aboutus/television/ocms/handrews.html) used to be pretty in a bland TV personality sort of way, but she changed her hairstyle recently and it has come to my attention that she is smoking hawt.

The best part is that she's a weather dork so I know I'd have a chance. :texan:

So you actually like women with horse teeth? Who knew. Well I guess there's no accounting for taste. :D

mdklatt
2/22/2006, 01:55 PM
Well I guess there's no accounting for taste. :D

The Weather Channel. 11 pm. Hawtness.

VeeJay
2/22/2006, 03:23 PM
I wonder if Jim Cantore, the Hurricane Hunk, ever corssed paths with Jim Nabors in a bar.

slickdawg
2/22/2006, 03:38 PM

I still think Fox has the best.

TWC's Sharon Resultan must have 12 kids, she's been preggo a lot!
You aren't the only one to notice that.......

Ardmore_Sooner
2/22/2006, 03:40 PM
Wow this could possibly be the best thread EVAR!

OUinFLA
2/22/2006, 03:55 PM
So you actually like women with horse teeth? Who knew. Well I guess there's no accounting for taste. :D

Yeah, like any of us are looking at teeth.
sheesh.

IB4OU2
2/22/2006, 03:59 PM
The Weather Channel. 11 pm. Hawtness.

"Moisture is increasing from the south as a warm front pushes northward breaking down the high ridge of pressure while a tropical depression is developing in the"........:eek:

I just love watchin' those Weather Channel hotties....:D

mdklatt
2/22/2006, 04:10 PM
I just love watchin' those Weather Channel hotties....:D

Warm tongues and moist tongues...I can't wait for 'Nado Season to get here.

Shamrock
2/22/2006, 05:16 PM
Jill Brown was the HOTTEST Weather Channel gal for a long time in the 90's.

I saw a new one on there a couple nights ago, but don't remember her name.

DeadSolidPerfect
2/22/2006, 05:36 PM
The News on 6 has the best line-up.

Terry Hood, Tami Marler, Lori Fullbright, and Katie Green.

Widescreen
2/22/2006, 05:41 PM
The News on 6 has the best line-up.

Terry Hood, Tami Marler, Lori Fullbright, and Katie Green.
I remember Terry. I went to TU with Tami and she stayed at our house a bunch when she was Miss Oklahoma. :eek: Don't know Katie Green. She must be new within the last 5 years.

DeadSolidPerfect
2/22/2006, 05:57 PM
Don't know Katie Green. She must be new within the last 5 years.
Katie is the noon weather-person-pointer-5 day forcast-girl.

Mjcpr
2/22/2006, 06:11 PM
I went to TU with Tami and she stayed at our house a bunch when she was Miss Oklahoma.

For real?

BudSooner
2/22/2006, 09:00 PM
I remember Terry. I went to TU with Tami and she stayed at our house a bunch when she was Miss Oklahoma. :eek: Don't know Katie Green. She must be new within the last 5 years.

Katie is sorta cute, Lori's brother(who killed by a drunk driver) and I went to junior high together...I remembered the name but could not figure out where.

That chick on Fox News...Janice Dean...hubba hubba!
Most of the women on Fox News are pretty smokin, especially Kiran Chetry.

OklahomaTrombone
2/22/2006, 09:12 PM
For real?

yup

Widescreen
2/22/2006, 10:03 PM
For real?
Which part? The Tami was Miss Oklahoma part or the part where she frequently stayed at our house. The answer to both is Yes. :D

okienole3
2/22/2006, 10:07 PM
Janice Dean...the weather machine!!

mdklatt
2/22/2006, 11:17 PM
Forty-three minutes to TWC hawtness, CST peeps.

GDC
2/23/2006, 08:49 AM
Katie Green is kind of growing on me, even with her whiny voice.

AllAboutThe'O'
2/24/2006, 04:23 AM
Jill Brown was the HOTTEST Weather Channel gal for a long time in the 90's.

I saw a new one on there a couple nights ago, but don't remember her name.

Totally agree.
In fact, given a choice, I would rather watch old tapes of Jill Brown do the weather than any of the current Weather Channel babes (and that's saying something).;)
OK, OK, if I had to choose a current WC babe, it would be Hillary Andrews.

TheHumanAlphabet
2/24/2006, 05:37 AM
Sorry to say I never new these hotties and we didn't have many hotties on the air when I work at TWC (1982-1985). We only had "black" Fred (i.e., Fred Barnhill. He was a highly epheminate african american and got his nickname because we had 2 Fred's in our meteorology class at OU, so we had "colored" Fred's. Fred never graduated, but did manage to make a nice TV career. His claim to fame was during a late night shift, Fred was announcing event weather for public events across the nation. You see, Fred, had a slight speech impediment and some "Sorgum" festival became "scrotum" festival...Hilarity ensued!!! You could hear us laughing offset over the on-air microphones. Then again, back then nobody watched TWC and probably never new about it...