PDA

View Full Version : Big drug bust in Stoolwater?

TopDaugIn2000
2/22/2006, 10:55 AM
a co-worker was saying something about hearing it this morning on the news. Any word??? Said like 4 dorms are involved, and like 10 people have been caught.

I could look it up, but I'm too lazy.

mdklatt
2/22/2006, 11:01 AM
DEA agents and local police officials raided several dorms on the campus of Oklahoma State University and recovered massive amounts of a drug commonly used to tranquilize sheep....

1stTimeCaller
2/22/2006, 11:24 AM
this is news that college kids have drugs in their dorm rooms?

I walked into my room in the dorms one time and my roommate had hundreds of little ziplock baggies laid out on his bed in what amounted to an 8-ball of coke and 2 grams (maybe 3 I can't remember) of crystal meth. I told him to take that **** out to his car because I wasn't going to jail for some crap that I wanted no part of. That was the first and last time I have ever seen either substances.

TheHumanAlphabet
2/22/2006, 11:24 AM
Sounds like LosuR football and bball may have some scholly's opening up...;)

crawfish
2/22/2006, 11:34 AM
http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/9384/osufan5di.jpg

Oh, I'm sorry, I missed the word "drug". Carry on. :D

Mjcpr
2/22/2006, 11:37 AM
Oh, I'm sorry, I missed the word "drug". Carry on. :D

Why is she airing out her cooter? She's not a red head.

:confused:

yermom
2/22/2006, 01:03 PM
IBTD/L

Okla-homey
2/22/2006, 03:11 PM
This is all they're showing on the Stoolwater News-Press website...you have to register to get more.

Thirteen students at Oklahoma State University were arrested Tuesday and Wednesday in a drug investigation involving several law enforcement agencies.

skycat
2/22/2006, 03:16 PM

I walked into my room in the dorms one time and my roommate had hundreds of little ziplock baggies laid out on his bed in what amounted to an 8-ball of coke and 2 grams (maybe 3 I can't remember) of crystal meth. I told him to take that **** out to his car because I wasn't going to jail for some crap that I wanted no part of. That was the first and last time I have ever seen either substances.

Pretty quantitative analysis of what was there for someone who's never seen it before or since.;)

SoonerAcesUp
2/22/2006, 03:27 PM

If I walked in on that I'm pretty sure I would have no idea what I was looking at and I sure wouldn't be able to give the quantity in street terms.

Hatfield
2/22/2006, 03:44 PM
If I walked in on that I'm pretty sure I would have no idea what I was looking at and I sure wouldn't be able to give the quantity in street terms....and I sure wouldn't have told him to leave

you don't say....

Ardmore_Sooner
2/22/2006, 03:47 PM
It's not that big a deal, it happens everywhere, just not everyone gets caught.

oumartin
2/22/2006, 03:50 PM
dude, she's smokin' though
she's airing out her cooter cuz of the razor burn.

mdklatt
2/22/2006, 04:15 PM
dude, she's smokin' though

She's probably single, too. It's hard for chicks who walk on two legs to get dates in Stillwater.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
2/22/2006, 04:26 PM
She's just a swimsuit model. They paid her to wear that. Either that or it's a fark.

Gandalf_The_Grey
2/22/2006, 04:43 PM
I would have to be on some drugs to live in Stoolwater

mdklatt
2/22/2006, 04:44 PM
She's just a swimsuit model.

She looks a little too trashy to be a model. NTTAWWT. :texan:

oumartin
2/22/2006, 05:37 PM
She looks a little too trashy to be a anyones wife but oumartins

fixed. and thank you.

Gandalf_The_Grey
2/22/2006, 05:50 PM
Do you guys realize she has had more modifications than a standard NASCAR

oumartin
2/22/2006, 05:51 PM
and?

Gandalf_The_Grey
2/22/2006, 07:01 PM
I don't know it never impressed me too deeply, there is something about a natural girl that is sexier

achiro
2/22/2006, 07:02 PM
Thirteen students at Oklahoma State University were arrested Tuesday and Wednesday in a drug investigation involving several law enforcement agencies.
Does it match this list?

http://www.okstate.com/SportSelect.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=200&KEY=&SPID=145&SPSID=1466

mdklatt
2/22/2006, 07:25 PM
I don't know it never impressed me too deeply, there is something about a natural girl that is sexier

Find a pic of a natural girl for this thread and we'll all happily ogle.

oumartin
2/22/2006, 07:44 PM
NO, I love the trashy, dumb, blonde, naive, plastic filled honeys!

Okla-homey
2/22/2006, 07:55 PM
NO, I love the trashy, dumb, blonde, naive, plastic filled honeys!

Mark it down. I predict many lawyers are going to made phenomenally wealthy over plastic boobies some day. I figure the first big wave of malpractice/product liability cases will begin about 2015 or so.

See, the good Lord never intended wimmens to have plastic bags of liquid inserted into their mammaries. Sometime within the next decade, we'll all understand why. That said, I have no idea how or what horrible side-effect will manifest itself, but as sure as night follows day, it will -- and it'll be a multiple ginormous tort feeding frenzy.

Just saying.

OklahomaTrombone
2/22/2006, 07:57 PM
Haven't the lawsuits all ready been ongoing?

1stTimeCaller
2/22/2006, 08:22 PM
If I walked in on that I'm pretty sure I would have no idea what I was looking at and I sure wouldn't be able to give the quantity in street terms.

Pretty quantitative analysis of what was there for someone who's never seen it before or since.;)

Well, I walked in and said WTF are you doing bringing sugar in little packets like that for? And he tells me what he has and how much and thought that I would help him sell it because I was in a fraternity.

When you walk in on something like that it burns a pretty good picture in your head. It did mine anyways. I've always wanted to try coke but I can't because I know that I'd like it.

Okla-homey
2/22/2006, 08:23 PM
Haven't the lawsuits all ready been ongoing?

There was a wave of silicone breast implant litigation, but nowadays, everyone thinks the saline implants are safe. "Thinks."

oumartin
2/22/2006, 08:25 PM
r u in school to be a lawyer homey?

OklahomaTrombone
2/22/2006, 08:29 PM
There was a wave of silicone breast implant litigation, but nowadays, everyone thinks the saline implants are safe. "Thinks."

Thats right...I couldn't remember off the top of my head...

Okla-homey
2/22/2006, 08:30 PM
r u in school to be a lawyer homey?

yepper, but I'll likely be defending in these cases. Long story, but that side is where I'm prolly going to end up.

oumartin
2/22/2006, 08:34 PM
don't do no assistant DA work or nothing. you'll never get rich doing that.
and don't turn into David Garrett.

TopDaugIn2000
2/22/2006, 09:34 PM
yepper, but I'll likely be defending in these cases. Long story, but that side is where I'm prolly going to end up.

I'll be sure to give my S-I-L your name :D

sooner4life
2/23/2006, 01:04 AM
[QUOTE= I've always wanted to try coke but I can't because I know that I'd like it.[/QUOTE]

I'm not addicted to it, I just like how it smells.:)

Sooner_Bob
2/23/2006, 08:27 AM
I would have to be on some drugs to live in Stoolwater

Not necessarily . . . :D

GDC
2/23/2006, 09:04 AM
Mark it down. I predict many lawyers are going to made phenomenally wealthy over plastic boobies some day. I figure the first big wave of malpractice/product liability cases will begin about 2015 or so.

See, the good Lord never intended wimmens to have plastic bags of liquid inserted into their mammaries. Sometime within the next decade, we'll all understand why. That said, I have no idea how or what horrible side-effect will manifest itself, but as sure as night follows day, it will -- and it'll be a multiple ginormous tort feeding frenzy.

Just saying.

That's right up there with household mold as a "disease" originating solely in the minds of attorneys for monetary reasons.

achiro
2/23/2006, 09:17 AM
Does it match this list?

http://www.okstate.com/SportSelect.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=200&KEY=&SPID=145&SPSID=1466
Dang people. 13 arrested, 13 on the roster.
I am not surprised at all though that classic gold(or pearls) could get lost between a set of fake titties.:D

Okla-homey
2/23/2006, 09:23 AM
That's right up there household mold as a "disease" originating solely in the minds of attorneys for monetary reasons.

just to be clear, I'm interested in defending docs and hospitals against these sorts of complaints.

GDC
2/23/2006, 09:37 AM
just to be clear, I'm interested in defending docs and hospitals against these sorts of complaints.

That's a good thing, because the current research is pretty clear these types of environmental disorders are pretty much fictitious.

Okla-homey
2/23/2006, 09:41 AM
That's a good thing, because the current research is pretty clear these types of environmental disorders are pretty much fictitious.

For the record, harm from leaking silicone breast implants is real. I just think there will be problems with salines too someday -- perhaps even the fact they make mammagrophy more difficult and less likely to detect tumors in time.

walkoffsooner
2/23/2006, 09:44 AM
They got nervous in stoolwater when Kingpen got DUI started making amature mistakes.

GDC
2/23/2006, 09:49 AM
For the record, harm from leaking silicone breast implants is real. I just think there will be problems with salines too someday -- perhaps even the fact they make mammagrophy more difficult and less likely to detect tumors in time.

Seems to still be some debate on this point. (http://www.fda.gov/fdac/features/995_implants.html)

Besides, if someone chooses to artificially augment their bodies, shouldn't they assume any risks that go along with it?

Okla-homey
2/23/2006, 09:59 AM
Seems to still be some debate on this point. (http://www.fda.gov/fdac/features/995_implants.html)

Besides, if someone chooses to artificially augment their bodies, shouldn't they assume any risks that go along with it?

Generally not if they didn't give informed consent. Besides, in most jurisdictions, product liability is usually treated under the doctrine of strict liability which means if you market a product later deemed to have harmed someone, you are probably going to be found liable pretty much no matter what.