PDA

View Full Version : Sooners leave Kyle Field

lufkinaggie07
2/21/2006, 12:57 AM
with a loss, sorry to say it guys but I don't see OU leaving College Station with the win. Ags 35 - OU 28. Flame away.

oumartin
2/21/2006, 01:02 AM
A&M 3-8 and will lose against OU..
But thats okay. you can speak your peace

OKC-SLC
2/21/2006, 01:03 AM
Aggys are so cute pre-season.

even you, lufkin.

SicEmBaylor
2/21/2006, 01:10 AM
You better worry about beating us. The state of your program certainly isn't what causes you to see OU leaving College Station with a loss; it's those cult colored glasses and gallons of Marroon kool-aid that keeps that hopeless herectic faith of Aggiedom alive.

You can say what you want but in typical Aggie fashion you're all blind faith and no evidence backing your claim. I'd stick with making easier and more realistic predictions. Like which towel flinging cabana boy will be winning a cameo in Brokeback II.

OU-42
aTm-3

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
2/21/2006, 01:30 AM
Sic em has the proper take on your prediction.

Frozen Sooner
2/21/2006, 01:31 AM
Well, aTm bought themselves a nice little mediocre recruiting class this year. This could be the season that Franchione finally turns the corner on Texas Tech.

Sooner_Havok
2/21/2006, 01:33 AM
Big XII South Ranking Next Year

1. OU
2. saxeT
3. Sand Aggie
4. Baylor
5. Aggie
6. Aggie Light

Octavian
2/21/2006, 01:50 AM
February aggie thread...ewww...

My way-too-early prediction: Sooners win double digits...easily the most comfortable OU victory in College Station during the Stoops Era.

LosAngelesSooner
2/21/2006, 02:11 AM
I think you'll leave here with your dreams dashed.

OKC-SLC
2/21/2006, 02:19 AM
but suckitude intact.

Ardmore_Sooner
2/21/2006, 02:25 AM
heh

David Earl
2/21/2006, 07:47 AM
Flame away.

Your dog is a silly animal and your cheerleaders remain confused in math class because they are uninformed.

chriscappel
2/21/2006, 07:50 AM
Your dog is a silly animal and your cheerleaders remain confused in math class because they are uninformed.

heheh get em!

David Earl
2/21/2006, 07:50 AM
Flame away.

Your yell leaders use shovels and rakes in their occupations.

David Earl
2/21/2006, 07:52 AM
Flame away.

Your homecoming queen has abnormally thick ankles.

Always.

David Earl
2/21/2006, 07:58 AM
Flame away.

Your mother wears unflattering fashion accessories and your father is rumored to be a go-go dancer.

Okieflyer
2/21/2006, 08:04 AM
Some aggie is smokin' crack:texan: .

chriscappel
2/21/2006, 08:06 AM
The entire campus of aTm has about 20 teeth among em!

David Earl
2/21/2006, 08:11 AM
The entire campus of aTm has about 20 teeth among em!

The student handbook says, "every morning be sure to brush your tooth."

David Earl
2/21/2006, 08:13 AM
The school chancelor likes to play patriotic songs in the form of armpit music.

Doged
2/21/2006, 08:51 AM
The school chancelor likes to play patriotic songs in the form of armpit music.
....accompanied by flatulence.

bigdsooner
2/21/2006, 09:02 AM
You better worry about beating us.
OU-42
aTm-3

heh :D
well put SicEm

snp
2/21/2006, 09:45 AM
Let's not finish ranked 107 in total defense and try to talk smack, okay?

And leave your cows alone. Mooo means no.

Flagstaffsooner
2/21/2006, 11:03 AM
What a maroon.
https://www.plus.es/media/PAGINADIGITALPLUS/Infantiles/Verano_infantil_2005/animacion/bugsbunny.jpg

Beano's Fourth Chin
2/21/2006, 11:13 AM
Sooners leave Kyle Field
And immediately take a shower. That stadium is a dump. I mean, unless you sit in that new part that is up in the troposphere.

I'd rather play the Ags in Dallas every year in the Cotton bowl than ever set foot back in that place.

Seriously, that place really bothers me. Something unsettling about their fan base. I'd rather cross the mafia than make eye contact with some of those corp loons. I mean, you tick off the mafia, they just kill you. You upset one of those boys and they keep you.

47straight
2/21/2006, 11:18 AM
Meh, at least he's not a whorn.

stoopified
2/21/2006, 11:22 AM
We gonna make Lassie and the cadets from F Troop cry.Could get Real ugly.

NormanPride
2/21/2006, 11:27 AM
Oh wheeere oh wheeere has my little dog gone? Oh wheeere oh wheeeere can he beeee?

:D

The Consumate Showman
2/21/2006, 11:49 AM
GAG 'EM YOU FAGGIES!!!

Franny is gonna bring thier program....down, down, down in a burnin' ring 'o fire.........

lufkinaggie07
2/21/2006, 02:10 PM
What's OU's all time record at Kyle? Just thought I would stir the pot some more.

Herr Scholz
2/21/2006, 02:15 PM
Just don't sit behind their ROTC guys. You might get some poo shoveled on you.

David Earl
2/21/2006, 02:17 PM
What's OU's all time record at Kyle? Just thought I would stir the pot some more.

Your femal ancestors manufactured shoe laces.

SicEmBaylor
2/21/2006, 02:17 PM

What's your record at Memorial?

Herr Scholz
2/21/2006, 02:33 PM
And does Kyle have a continually running clock feature?

Sorry, I don't have a dog in that hunt but I find it quite funny. :)

TexasLidig8r
2/21/2006, 02:41 PM
Sorry, I don't have a dog in that hunt but I find it quite funny. :)

Why is that Herr? Is your dog buried but still scoreboard watching? :D

NormanPride
2/21/2006, 02:43 PM
Personally, if my dog jumps in bed with me, I kick him out. But then again, I don't pretend to be a branch of the military or enjoy lewd acts with farm animals, so... I guess to each their own.

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
2/21/2006, 02:44 PM
2-6 at kyle field with an average margin of victory of 5.5 and an average margin of defeat of 16.333

10-2 in norman with an average margin of victory of 24.8 and an average margin of defeat of 24.8

Herr Scholz
2/21/2006, 02:45 PM
Why is that Herr? Is your dog buried but still scoreboard watching? :D
LOL. :D No, my dog's gravesite will include a newly created Buddha statuette with Greg Davis' face.

lufkinaggie07
2/21/2006, 02:52 PM
2-6 at kyle field with an average margin of victory of 5.5 and an average margin of defeat of 16.333

you guys might not even want to show up, flame away.

NormanPride
2/21/2006, 03:36 PM
This is kind of fun. It's like those weighted balloon-clowns that just pop back up when you hit them.

Cultists are funny.

SicEmBaylor
2/21/2006, 03:47 PM
This is kind of fun. It's like those weighted balloon-clowns that just pop back up when you hit them.

Cultists are funny.
Not when you live 2 hours from them.

Salt City Sooner
2/21/2006, 04:57 PM
Dang, & to think that I was under the totally misguided impression that one team had beaten the other 6 of the last 7. Thanks lufkin, it's now a tossup as to whether I saved more money by cancelling my trip to Kyle or when I switched to GEICO.

NormanPride
2/21/2006, 05:33 PM
Not when you live 2 hours from them.

Oh, I grew up in San Antonio, so I'm used to them. If you encounter a hostile group, just lie down and soil yourself. That usually works.

lufkinaggie07
2/21/2006, 05:39 PM
for the rest of the off-season I will post topics on this board, partly becuase I'm bored between classes and I like to get people riled up, get ready. This offseason will be fun, LUFKINAGGIE STYLE!

SicEmBaylor
2/21/2006, 05:39 PM
Oh, I grew up in San Antonio, so I'm used to them. If you encounter a hostile group, just lie down and soil yourself. That usually works.

Please, they need to lie down and soil themselves when encountering me.
I have absolutely no use for the Aggie.

jdsooner
2/21/2006, 05:43 PM
The Aggies don't lift weights do they:confused:
If they lift weights and work out and stuff, we are DOOMED!!:eek:

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
2/21/2006, 05:51 PM
This offseason will be fun, LUFKINAGGIE STYLE!

i'm sorry, but that's anatomically impossible...

NormanPride
2/21/2006, 05:56 PM
i'm sorry, but that's anatomically impossible...

At least with humans...

Vaevictis
2/21/2006, 06:18 PM
At least with humans...

Well, we are talking about Aggies here. Humans never enter the equation.

salth2o
2/21/2006, 07:04 PM
Well, we are talking about Aggies here. Humans never enter the equation.

It's all about the equines and bovines! :)

WestAustinSooner
2/21/2006, 08:31 PM
We'll beat your arse, and then I'll run on your stupid sacred field, dodge a couple of retards with their swords drawn, and spit on Reveille's grave. By the way, Norman makes college station look like ****sville.

SicEmBaylor
2/21/2006, 08:41 PM
We'll beat your arse, and then I'll run on your stupid sacred field, dodge a couple of retards with their swords drawn, and spit on Reveille's grave. By the way, Norman makes college station look like ****sville.

By God I'm with you man!

Vaevictis
2/21/2006, 08:47 PM
Is it just me, or does anyone else find it strange that the feds went after the armed cultists in Waco, but left the armed cultists in College Station alone?

Cam
2/21/2006, 09:07 PM
Don't tell anyone, but I stepped on the grass. :eek:

Cam
2/21/2006, 09:11 PM
for the rest of the off-season I will post topics on this board, partly becuase I'm bored between classes and I like to get people riled up, get ready. This offseason will be fun, LUFKINAGGIE STYLE!
If you're looking to get people riled up, you'd do better by starting here (http://baylor.rivals.com/forum.asp?sid=1088&fid=1405&style=2).

They've been more your speed the last couple of years.

lufkinaggie07
2/21/2006, 09:15 PM
To all who have posted on MY thread thank you, this offseason is going to be fun I promise you. I bet you can't wait to see what I post tomorrow, you'll have to wait and see.

BOOMERBRADLEY
2/21/2006, 09:16 PM
Hopefully you will be banned...... ;)

MiccoMacey
2/21/2006, 09:17 PM
butt suckitude intact.

Fixed. :D

And I walked all over the grass as a football coach in College Station (CSMS).

trwxxa
2/21/2006, 10:17 PM
Just don't sit behind their ROTC guys. You might get some poo shoveled on you.

Nope. You gotta wear orange for that honor.;)

The incident still makes me laugh.

trwxxa
2/21/2006, 10:20 PM
Don't tell anyone, but I stepped on the grass. :eek:

O.K. Sooners, please flame with current material. It is no longer a punishable offense to walk on the grass.:)

JohnnyMack
2/21/2006, 10:27 PM
You better worry about beating us. The state of your program certainly isn't what causes you to see OU leaving College Station with a loss; it's those cult colored glasses and gallons of Marroon kool-aid that keeps that hopeless herectic faith of Aggiedom alive.

You can say what you want but in typical Aggie fashion you're all blind faith and no evidence backing your claim. I'd stick with making easier and more realistic predictions. Like which towel flinging cabana boy will be winning a cameo in Brokeback II.

OU-42
aTm-3

Lufkin, you just got bitch-slapped by a Baylor fan (no offense SicEm). I realize you're probably just trying to have some fun, but I'd tuck my tail between my legs and find a place to hide for a while after getting pwned by a Baylor fan (again, no offense) and try and come back with some fresher smack. Maybe you could talk **** about Mex or something and how you have better dog tradition than we do. Or talk about how your fans don't stop cheering even when it's 77 - 0 halfway through the third. Or Quentin Coryatt. He had that one hit that one time (but that was against SMU I think).

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/26963/amazing_football_tackle/

Jimminy Crimson
2/21/2006, 10:31 PM
pyle field sucks.

one of the worst stadiums to watch a game in

birddog
2/21/2006, 10:44 PM
To all who have posted on MY thread thank you, this offseason is going to be fun I promise you. I bet you can't wait to see what I post tomorrow, you'll have to wait and see.
How can you support those bastards? You should be embarrassed. I'm sorry, I wouldn't be proud of being an aggy. That's just me.

lufkinaggie07
2/21/2006, 11:54 PM
Keep them coming, all apart of my great offseason threads on soonerfans.com, this will be legendary, wait and see. I will go down as the greatest poster on all boards near and far.

Stoop Dawg
2/22/2006, 12:01 AM
Sorry, but the only material worth reading in this thread was from SicEm (*****), DE (****), and - of all people - Herr (****).

I suppose you did provide the bait which allowed them to unleash their wit, but alas you appear to have arrived at this battle unarmed.

47straight
2/22/2006, 12:14 AM
I enjoyed the game I went to at Kyle Field - OU v. aTm in 2000. Maybe because it was a great game and OU won in dramatic fashion, but I'd have to say that the overall experience was fun. We tailgated, I sat in the student section with my OU shirt on, etc. I was treated well by all. I'd go back for sure.

jdsooner
2/22/2006, 12:30 AM
What bowl game did the aggies play in last year? I forget!

snp
2/22/2006, 12:49 AM
You went from Lufkin to College Station?

Moving on up, indeed.

TexasLidig8r
2/22/2006, 10:47 AM
Git em aggy!

I, for one, salute you and your new found attempts to rile up the locals...

Enlighten the masses with your wit, your intellect, your verbal thrusting and parrying. Take no prisoners.

Do your brotherhood proud... PROUD I say!

NormanPride
2/22/2006, 11:07 AM
Git em aggy!

I, for one, salute you and your new found attempts to rile up the locals...

Enlighten the masses with your wit, your intellect, your verbal thrusting and parrying. Take no prisoners.

Do your brotherhood proud... PROUD I say!

I have found enlightening evidence into this post.

TEXAS LAWYER TO FUND MENTAL RETARDATION STUDY

Asstin, TX

A local lawyer has decided to throw some money at medical research, sources report. The lawyer, a Texas fan, has endorsed the Lufkin Retardation Clinic win an undisclosed amount, and plans to further fund the clinic throughout the year.

"I looked up one day, and they were everywhere." the lawyer, who asked to remain nameless, said. "I was completely stumped as to how all these idiots could pop up everywhere. I had to know what was going on."

So the prominent Asstin ambulance chaser donated a large sum of money to the Lufkin Retardation Clinic in order to create a unique study on what happens to those we call "aggy". The study, which involves just one man, is set to last the length of the summer. The man will be given free access to an intellectual forum much higher than his own in the hopes that the following comparison study will provide the necessary information.

For control purposes, the exact details could not be disclosed, but the litigator did have this to say: "I figured I'd set that aggy up against them Sooner folk up north. They've managed to lay some whippins on us these last few years, so I figured they could give us a good base with which to compare the idiot."

TexasLidig8r
2/22/2006, 11:23 AM
I have found enlightening evidence into this post.

TEXAS LAWYER TO FUND MENTAL RETARDATION STUDY

Asstin, TX

A local lawyer has decided to throw some money at medical research, sources report. The lawyer, a Texas fan, has endorsed the Lufkin Retardation Clinic win an undisclosed amount, and plans to further fund the clinic throughout the year.

"I looked up one day, and they were everywhere." the lawyer, who asked to remain nameless, said. "I was completely stumped as to how all these idiots could pop up everywhere. I had to know what was going on."

So the prominent Asstin ambulance chaser donated a large sum of money to the Lufkin Retardation Clinic in order to create a unique study on what happens to those we call "aggy". The study, which involves just one man, is set to last the length of the summer. The man will be given free access to an intellectual forum much higher than his own in the hopes that the following comparison study will provide the necessary information.

For control purposes, the exact details could not be disclosed, but the litigator did have this to say: "I figured I'd set that aggy up against them Sooner folk up north. They've managed to lay some whippins on us these last few years, so I figured they could give us a good base with which to compare the idiot."

Nicely done... Now THAT is good unique, humorous smack.. I'd pos-spek you if I could.

I salute you sir.

http://camswonks.blogs.com/cinesthesia/images/6a_2.jpg

lufkinaggie07
2/22/2006, 11:29 AM
I have class til 3, but my next thread will come sometime between 3 and 4, don't miss it, it's gonna be good.

Herr Scholz
2/22/2006, 11:33 AM
I have class til 3, but my next thread will come sometime between 3 and 4, don't miss it, it's gonna be good.
I'm the best internet writer in the world!

http://mlm.business-opportunities.biz/wp-content/gallery.donald.trump.ap792867.jpg

BOOMERBRADLEY
2/22/2006, 11:50 AM

Go easy on the sheep, after all it is a MWF friday class

NormanPride
2/22/2006, 02:54 PM
Nicely done... Now THAT is good unique, humorous smack.. I'd pos-spek you if I could.

I salute you sir.

Thanks, I've actually done a couple like this. The last one was one A&M's squeaker over Texas State way back in the fall. I thought that one was better; I even made up stats and player names!

Coloradosker
2/22/2006, 03:18 PM
with a loss, sorry to say it guys but I don't see OU leaving College Station with the win. Ags 35 - OU 28. Flame away.
http://i1.tinypic.com/oaocxu.jpg

That's ballzy coming from a fan of a team that is replacing a four year starter at QB and didn't even make a bowl the year before.

CincySooner
2/22/2006, 04:07 PM
Keep them coming, all apart of my great offseason threads on soonerfans.com, this will be legendary, wait and see. I will go down as the greatest poster on all boards near and far.

you are a legend in your own mind.

SicEmBaylor
2/22/2006, 04:31 PM

Is this when Aggies near and far recieve their daily talking points memo ensuring you all remain in lockstep single message Aggie harmony?

suncoastsooner7
2/23/2006, 01:09 PM
I never realized that drug use was so prevalent in College Station.