PDA

View Full Version : Our mens basketball team needs to go to a Urologist

Sooner24
2/20/2006, 11:26 PM
We must have some kind of prostate problem because we continue to pi$$ away big leads in every game we play. :mad:

shavedmarmoset
2/21/2006, 01:29 AM
In that case, our prostate is working just fine. It's just that we get constipated late in games and can't seem to push out in front.

BoomerJack
2/21/2006, 07:48 AM
We must have some kind of prostate problem because we continue to pi$$ away big leads in every game we play. :mad:

The symptom you describe sounds like more of a bladder control problem than prostate.

chriscappel
2/21/2006, 07:52 AM
Insert funny pic here!

Jay C. Upchurch
2/21/2006, 09:44 AM
How about some sunshine?

OU trailed 48-47 before going on a 15-4 run to take a 62-52 lead.

Maybe some of you haven't noticed, but basketball is often a game of streaks. So banging your head against the wall when one of OU's opponents goes on a scoring run will do nothing but give you an even greater headache.

I watched Duke get outscored by Boston College the other day 18-3 during a stretch that saw the Eagles turn a 71-53 deficit into a 74-71 game.

Rock Hard Corn Frog
2/21/2006, 09:47 AM
I watched Duke get outscored by Boston College the other day 18-3 during a stretch that saw the Eagles turn a 71-53 deficit into a 74-71 game.

Jay

You must have imagined that because it is common knowledge that only OU gives up big scoring runs.

colleyvillesooner
2/21/2006, 09:54 AM
<sigh> It's like people don't care if we win, they just want us to blow a lead so they can bitch.

NormanPride
2/21/2006, 11:53 AM
This self-destruction was particulary puzzling. We had our "smartest" players out to maintain and widen the lead, but ended up making more and more boneheaded plays...

I swear. We need to put Carter, Neal, Griffin, Longar, and Godbold out there when we have a sizeable lead. Those players don't screw up nearly as much as Taj and Everett do, it seems.

SoonerBBall
2/21/2006, 12:04 PM

No, you just have a fundamental misunderstanding of the flow of a basketball game and the effect of intangibles like homecourt on a team's play.

IronSooner
2/21/2006, 04:25 PM
The symptom you describe sounds like more of a bladder control problem than prostate.

I think you're right. Prostates don't generally shrink (that I know of) but they are known to enlarge in older men. This enlargement results in the constriction of flow in the urinary tract. A prostate problem would then lead to an inability to pi$$ away big leads, not contribute to it.

We should be so lucky as to have a collective prostate problem. ;)