PDA

View Full Version : We are the dumbest/luckiest team in basketball

Sooner24
2/20/2006, 11:09 PM
<EOM>

Newbomb Turk
2/20/2006, 11:13 PM
If we were the luckiest, we would have beaten Nebraska and Mizzou. We must be the other.

IronSooner
2/20/2006, 11:14 PM
Maybe our luck is just beginning. Time to go sacrifice some virgins.

bigdsooner
2/20/2006, 11:52 PM
its stress, thats all it fu**in is every game. when the football team gets up by 10 we can pretty much put that in the w column, if we have a 15 point lead with more than a minute to go...im worried. at some point in most every game we go scoreless for seems like hours, or we blow a big lead late. win or lose its still painful

Octavian
2/21/2006, 12:09 AM

they still make those?

Snyder Cyclone
2/21/2006, 12:25 AM
very accurate call. sooner24 with considerable emphasis placed on the dumb side of the slash. Great timing on the tip-in by Bookout. That improved academic performance is not being shown on the court by certain sooners. What planet is Taj Gray on anyway ? Sometimes I think we are better off with him on the bench in key situations. It sure would be nice to see the baseline cut off on a consistent basis and not allow the drive to the bucket from the point. But, it is better to be lucky than good, I guess.

OKC-SLC
2/21/2006, 01:06 AM
pics?

Frozen Sooner
2/21/2006, 01:18 AM
What planet is Taj Gray on anyway ?

Lovetron

http://www.draftexpress.com/gallery/TajGray/1111056367.jpg

IronSooner
2/21/2006, 12:08 PM
they still make those?

I'm sure we could find some in stillwater. I can't imagine they're getting much use, what with all the grazing land around.

boomersoonerdude
2/21/2006, 12:53 PM
Stupidity took a big toll on Taj and Longar....... We might be the luckiest.... and definitely not too far from the dumbest.

yermom
2/21/2006, 01:10 PM
at least we are winning more close games than we are losing

i could really go without the scoring droughts though :(

TopDawg
2/21/2006, 02:25 PM
So is that anything like dumb-luck. If our team has more dumb-luck than all the others, does that make us the dumb-luckiest?

SoonerObsession
2/21/2006, 03:24 PM
Without being too negative about OUr team, I do get tired of being way ahead of some team and in the back of my mind thinking, "when do the wheels fall off?" It gets really old! I don't know what we need to do to keep it from happening. It just seems that once the momentum gets in our opponents favor we can never regain it.

soonerlaw
2/21/2006, 03:58 PM
I wouldn't say dumbest, but more along the lines of unfocused. We have been winning (or even should have won) every game we have played, and then let the other team back in it late in the game. We just need to just continue to beat on these opponents instead of letting up.

SoonerBBall
2/21/2006, 04:03 PM
Without being too negative about OUr team, I do get tired of being way ahead of some team and in the back of my mind thinking, "when do the wheels fall off?" It gets really old! I don't know what we need to do to keep it from happening. It just seems that once the momentum gets in our opponents favor we can never regain it.

Our last two games we have come back to win when our opponents have had momentum. So it looks like we regain momentum just fine. It is also a lot harder to do on the road (see KU, CU, and TTU).