PDA

View Full Version : Indian intern.....

Stanley1
2/20/2006, 06:31 PM
So I have this Indian intern this week. Red dot, not feather. Only.....she doesn't have the red dot. :confused:

Moving on though. I think alot of women could learn from her. I mean, I had to walk her down to the cafeteria at lunch, and the entire way, I mean the ENTIRE way she followed 3 steps behind me. If I slowed down and tried to make conversation with me, she'd slow down. I think its a sign of respect. Normally I'd say she was checking out my hiney, but I don't get the feeling she was. I don't really say "Thank you come again" like I'm sure she'd want me to.

But, moving on again. She started talking about arranged marriages back in India, and how they still happen. I wanted to tell her that that was weird, but I didn't.

The end. :eddie:

Gandalf_The_Grey
2/20/2006, 06:33 PM
Chickie done in by Indian :(

mdklatt
2/20/2006, 06:34 PM
I mean, I had to walk her down to the cafeteria at lunch, and the entire way, I mean the ENTIRE way she followed 3 steps behind me. If I slowed down and tried to make conversation with me, she'd slow down. I think its a sign of respect.

You think she thinks it's a sign of respect, or you personally think it's a sign of respect?

Stanley1
2/20/2006, 06:39 PM
You think she thinks it's a sign of respect, or you personally think it's a sign of respect?

I think she thinks that. I know India isn't "middle eastern", but doesn that kind of go back to that culture, where as you aren't the equal of the men, and you walk behind them, etc.?

Stanley1
2/20/2006, 06:40 PM
Chickie done in by Indian :(

Not. Chickie has some other redeeming qualities that trump anything this girl has. Plus, the intern doesn't eat meat (insert jokes here), and I just don't trust a girl that doesn't do that.

Shamrock
2/20/2006, 06:42 PM
If her red dot turns blue, it means she's pregnant.

mdklatt
2/20/2006, 06:46 PM

The intern or ChickSoonerFan (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62674)?

Frozen Sooner
2/20/2006, 06:49 PM
Heh. My friend Raj (I tell you his name so you don't think he's horrible for this joke) used to tell this one (imagine things in parenthesis as actions):

Why do Indian women have a dot in the middle of their forehead?

BECAUSE THEY JUST (forehead poke) DON'T (forehead poke) LISTEN! (forehead poke)

As an aside, did anyone else want to finish the title with "Half Cherokee and Choctaw?" Except it wouldn't rhyme.

Stanley1
2/20/2006, 06:55 PM
As an aside, did anyone else want to finish the title with "Half Cherokee and Choctaw?" Except it wouldn't rhyme.

My baby she's a Chickasaw?

Frozen Sooner
2/20/2006, 06:57 PM
That's the one.

Mjcpr
2/20/2006, 07:00 PM
My baby she's a Chickasaw?

She's a one of a kind.

Mjcpr
2/20/2006, 07:01 PM
She's a one of a kind.

Follows three steps behiiiind....
Said I wasn't her kiiind....

Stanley1
2/20/2006, 07:15 PM
Follows three steps behiiiind....
Said I wasn't her kiiind....

Likes it in the be-hind?:O

jk the sooner fan
2/20/2006, 07:17 PM
stanley, she was following 3 steps behind you because she was trying to figure out what kind of farm animal you were in your former life....

RacerX
2/20/2006, 07:19 PM
Arranged marriages rock. I've known 2 different Inidian guys go back home to do that. They both came back with chicks way out of their league.

OKC Sooner
2/20/2006, 07:24 PM
I thought it was more of a mood ring sort of thing, with variable colors.

Howzit
2/20/2006, 07:28 PM
Arranged marriages rock. I've known 2 different Inidian guys go back home to do that. They both came back with chicks way out of their league.

Me too. An Indian guy I work with got married through an arranged marriage about 3 years ago. He brought her to the Christmas party, and she is absolutely breathtaking.

BeetDigger
2/20/2006, 07:37 PM

Meanwhile, there is a board out there for Indian woman with a thread titled "Arranged marriages are the succ".

opksooner
2/20/2006, 08:06 PM
So I have this Indian intern this week. Red dot, not feather. Only.....she doesn't have the red dot. :confused:

Moving on though. I think alot of women could learn from her. I mean, I had to walk her down to the cafeteria at lunch, and the entire way, I mean the ENTIRE way she followed 3 steps behind me. If I slowed down and tried to make conversation with me, she'd slow down. I think its a sign of respect. Normally I'd say she was checking out my hiney, but I don't get the feeling she was. I don't really say "Thank you come again" like I'm sure she'd want me to.

But, moving on again. She started talking about arranged marriages back in India, and how they still happen. I wanted to tell her that that was weird, but I didn't.

The 3 steps behind thing used to be prevalent in some countries of the mid-east. A while back, though, an Iraqi woman was seen walking 3 steps in front of her husband. When queried about what brought about the change in custom, he replied: "Land mines."

Beano's Fourth Chin
2/20/2006, 08:09 PM

I bet you could get disciplined at work for posting this.

Stanley1
2/20/2006, 08:11 PM
I bet you could get disciplined at work for posting this.

I post alot of stuff that would get me "disciplined" at work.

Starting with calling you a homo humper. :texan: :D

Beano's Fourth Chin
2/20/2006, 08:12 PM
I post alot of stuff that would get me "disciplined" at work.

Starting with calling you a homo humper. :texan: :D

I was talking about the "good" kind of discipline.

Wink wink huh? huh?

Stanley1
2/20/2006, 08:16 PM
I was talking about the "good" kind of discipline.

Wink wink huh? huh?

Damn it. Sorry. Now I feel bad. :(

ChickSoonerFan
2/20/2006, 08:25 PM
Not. Chickie has some other redeeming qualities that trump anything this girl has.

Oh thank you kind sir for those generous words <folds hands under chin and bows>

;)

crawfish
2/20/2006, 09:00 PM
Oh thank you kind sir for those generous words <folds hands under chin and bows>

;)

(.)(.)

Stanley1
2/20/2006, 09:13 PM
(.)(.)

No, not her eyes. :rolleyes: :D

RacerX
2/20/2006, 09:27 PM
One other thing, the wives speak better english/american than the husbands.

Fugue
2/20/2006, 09:28 PM
(.)(.)

how you doin'?

BeetDigger
2/20/2006, 09:39 PM
(.)(.)

I think you meant ( . ) ( . )

:mack:

Fugue
2/20/2006, 09:41 PM
(.)(.)

mdklatt
2/21/2006, 11:46 AM
(o)(o)

Fugue
2/21/2006, 11:51 AM
(o)(o)

wow, nippin'.

pb4ou
2/21/2006, 11:52 AM
stanley likes discipline

jk the sooner fan
2/21/2006, 11:52 AM
One other thing, the wives speak better english/american than the husbands.

i'm sure they''ll appreciate being nagged at in proper english....

TexasLidig8r
2/21/2006, 11:58 AM
I've never really developed a taste for curry.