PDA

View Full Version : 8 Below

Soonrboy
2/20/2006, 05:01 PM
For our "snow day" off, the 8 year old decided we needed to go see this movie from Disney. I was really reluctant after having snored throught that Cuba Gooding dog-sled movie a few years ago with her.

My wife cried through the whole movie as did the 8 year old. The boy cried a few times and I have to admit that I did too, as much as I did when I saw Ol' Yeller.

Good family movie.

sooneron
2/20/2006, 05:02 PM
My dog has great interest in that film as he displays when there is a commercial for it on tv.

Mjcpr
2/20/2006, 05:04 PM
For our "snow day" off, the 8 year old decided we needed to go see this movie from Disney. I was really reluctant after having snored throught that Cuba Gooding dog-sled movie a few years ago with her.

My wife cried through the whole movie as did the 8 year old. The boy cried a few times and I have to admit that I did too, as much as I did when I saw Ol' Yeller.

Good family movie.
:confused:

Sure sounds like it.

Next time I want the family to be similarly entertained, I'll just back over one of the cats.

Soonrboy
2/20/2006, 05:58 PM
Well, by familiy, I meant there isn't a lot of sexual ****, although the girl in it is pretty hawt. No cussing...mildly funny...Jason Biggs is the comedy relief guy.

GDC
2/20/2006, 10:01 PM
I took my nephews, not a bad movie.

Penguin
2/20/2006, 10:12 PM
I cried so much that I committed suicide.

Twice.