PDA

View Full Version : for anyone interested in being more healthy or losing weight

usmc-sooner
2/20/2006, 02:28 PM
There is a book out called "the Abs Diet" by David Zinczenko. I'm really trying to get a good six pack going. I'm in good shape but this book is pretty good. It's written by the editor of Men's Health Magazine.

It puts a pretty good emphasis on weight lifting. I'm used to a lot cardio, and push ups and pullups and regular crunches but this book has a lot of new(to me) abs stuff. It also has a good diet plan if you want to lose weight. It's not really a diet you just add stuff to what you eat already.

I've already improved my bench press and curls. I went from working out with 185 to 225. I usually do 5 sets of 8.

Anyways a real good book, I thought I'd share with you guys.

1stTimeCaller
2/20/2006, 02:30 PM
weak assed Marines. what are we gonna do with you guys?

:D

achiro
There is a book out called "the Abs Diet" by David Zinczenko. I'm really trying to get a good six pack going. I'm in good shape but this book is pretty good. It's written by the editor of Men's Health Magazine.

It puts a pretty good emphasis on weight lifting. I'm used to a lot cardio, and push ups and pullups and regular crunches but this book has a lot of new(to me) abs stuff. It also has a good diet plan if you want to lose weight. It's not really a diet you just add stuff to what you eat already.

I've already improved my bench press and curls. I went from working out with 185 to 225. I usually do 5 sets of 8.

Anyways a real good book, I thought I'd share with you guys.
That is a real good book.

oumartin
where do you find such a book?

colleyvillesooner
2/20/2006, 02:32 PM
http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=br_ss_hs/103-1047786-4628611?search-alias=aps&keywords=the%20Abs%20Diet

OUinFLA
2/20/2006, 02:41 PM
where do you find such a book?

I realize you are usually in the Adult Section of the magazine rack, so, I suggest you relocate for different reading material.
Try Amazon.com
:D

usmc-sooner
2/20/2006, 02:43 PM
I bought it paperback at Hastings for $16.00

I've seen it at B. Dalton, and Barnes and Noble.

chriscappel
2/20/2006, 02:45 PM
Are you calling me fat?!?! :D