PDA

View Full Version : Pizza Hut Delivery Dude

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
2/19/2006, 07:12 PM
Only brought one of our pizzas. So he has to go back and get the other one. I better get a discount.

Penguin
2/19/2006, 07:14 PM
Not bloody likely.

BajaOklahoma
2/19/2006, 07:16 PM
With the weather up there, you'd better tip him, BIG!

KABOOKIE
2/19/2006, 07:18 PM

Dude f'd up so why tip more than normal? Sounds like a scam.

Mjcpr
2/19/2006, 07:18 PM

Word. They're probably busy as hell and it probably wasn't that poor bastard's fault. I'm sure people order like crazy on nights like this and then wonder why it takes so long.

As for the discount......call the store and bitch. :)

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
2/19/2006, 07:22 PM
He just delivered the other one. I tipped him $2.50

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
Oh and no discount.

Newbomb Turk
As for the discount......call the store and bitch. :)

Absolutely - they'll give you a pizza or two free...next time.

chriscappel
2/19/2006, 07:40 PM
call up the corporate office number on the box....they will fix it for you

OklahomaTrombone
2/19/2006, 07:41 PM
Make your own pizza and then you don't have to worry about someone messing it up.

KC//CRIMSON
2/19/2006, 07:50 PM
He just delivered the other one. I tipped him $2.50

he's going to fart on your next pizza order.

Skysooner
2/19/2006, 07:51 PM
Hey, hey, hey. He isn't the Pizza Hut delivery dude. It is just what he is doing now....

Stanley1
2/19/2006, 07:59 PM
They did the same to me yesterday. Ordered a pizza and a 2 liter, and they forgot the 2 liter. Guy was really nice, gave me a coupon for a free pizza, then came back with 2 2 liters.

I tipped him a little better than usual, since I got a free pizza and free 2 liter out of the deal.

oumartin
2/19/2006, 08:03 PM
yip. when I was younger and more poor me and the misses would gripe about every pizza that was delivered and we got a share of free ones the next time.

KC//CRIMSON
2/19/2006, 08:10 PM
yip. when I was younger and more poor me and the misses would gripe about every pizza that was delivered and we got a share of free ones the next time.

I use to have the ex just throw some dirty leg for a free pizza.

oumartin
2/19/2006, 08:13 PM
Nuttin' wrong with that!

JohnnyMack
2/19/2006, 08:22 PM
<Kabookie>NO TIP FOR HIM!@!!!!!!!!!!!11111111</Kabookie>

;)

SoonerObsession
2/19/2006, 09:45 PM
As a delivery driver myself, I can tell you that our job is to assign 2 or 3 deliveries that are going to the same area of town, then grab the orders on the rack and go. It's up to the person at the cut table to make sure that the orders are correct. I try and double check everything I'm taking if we are not busy, but on nights like tonight orders are already going to be late because of the bad weather. I promise you that the last thing we want to do is make two trips to your house, when one of them is going to be a quaranteed no tip. We have some customers that we know are a quaranteed non-tipper, so naturally they get theirs last. I would never fart or do anything gross to someone's food, but you better believe good tippers get theirs as fast as possible so that we can assure they are happy with us and will order again.

Jimminy Crimson
2/19/2006, 10:05 PM

On that same token, but the other side - if you're satisfied with a purchase/delivery and write to let them know, you get free stuff, too! :texan:

IB4OU2
2/19/2006, 10:07 PM
I didn't order anchovies..........:eek:

Penguin
2/19/2006, 10:07 PM
I would never fart or do anything gross to someone's food

Amateur. :texan:

KABOOKIE
2/19/2006, 10:10 PM
<Kabookie>NO TIP FOR HIM!@!!!!!!!!!!!11111111</Kabookie>

;)

Heh. I make my own now! And only I know if there's been some farting on it. :D

KC//CRIMSON
2/19/2006, 10:12 PM
As a delivery driver myself, I can tell you that our job is to assign 2 or 3 deliveries that are going to the same area of town, then grab the orders on the rack and go. It's up to the person at the cut table to make sure that the orders are correct. I try and double check everything I'm taking if we are not busy, but on nights like tonight orders are already going to be late because of the bad weather. I promise you that the last thing we want to do is make two trips to your house, when one of them is going to be a quaranteed no tip. We have some customers that we know are a quaranteed non-tipper, so naturally they get theirs last. I would never fart or do anything gross to someone's food, but you better believe good tippers get theirs as fast as possible so that we can assure they are happy with us and will order again.

do you accept dirty leg as a form of payment?

SoonerObsession
2/19/2006, 10:20 PM
If that dirty leg has a check for the amount of the order attatched I do. ;)

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
2/19/2006, 11:06 PM
I called the number on the box. The pizza was subpar tonight.

Here were my complaints:

1) Only one pizza delivered at first, and the guy had to go get the second one.
2) Pan pizza was doughy and we had to cook it in the oven.
3) Not even sure it was pan pizza
4) The cutter did a **** poor job. Slices were not even close to being even. We had little skinny pieces and then great big pieces.

I'm just going to get my money back when they call back. I did tell them the delivery guy was nice though.

SoonerInKCMO
2/19/2006, 11:31 PM
Y'all sissies that won't go out in a little weather and order in instead deserve to get crappy food. Hell, me an' Eddie used to hit the Taco Bell three mile up the road in the sleet after a handful of Lortabs and a fifth of Wild Turkey. :eddie:

GottaHavePride
2/20/2006, 12:19 AM
My fast says delivery is for the weak!

RacerX
2/20/2006, 12:42 AM
http://members.cox.net/racerx4ou/fast.jpg