PDA

View Full Version : So how exactly does the football-basketball joint season ticket thing work?

OUstud
2/19/2006, 01:33 AM
I heard about that being the problem for random empty seats for games like the Saxet game, and I was wondering what could be fixed to put real basketball fans in every seat.

Sooner04
2/19/2006, 06:42 PM
Stop allowing OU Basketball points to be tied into OU football ticket points. If you buy a bunch of BBall season tickets that further enhances your reputation in regards to OU-Texas football and bowl tickets.

Sooner24
2/19/2006, 06:46 PM
Stop allowing OU Basketball points to be tied into OU football ticket points. If you buy a bunch of BBall season tickets that further enhances your reputation in regards to OU-Texas football and bowl tickets.

But now if you buy 10 tickets and they don't get used you won't earn as many points as the guy that has two basketball tickets and uses everyone of them. Pretty much you buy the tickets and they don't get used you fall way behind in points.

Penguin
2/19/2006, 06:56 PM
I heard about that being the problem for random empty seats for games like the Saxet game, and I was wondering what could be fixed to put real basketball fans in every seat.

Just mail me your tickets and I'll sort it all out for you.