BigCrimson32
2/19/2006, 12:39 AM
My most hated

1: Texas (of course)
2: Miami
3: USC
4: Oklahoma State
5: Notre Dame

Nebraska is up there but for some reason when we're not playing them I can respect them, still hate though!

I'm posting this because of the release of the 07 09 Miami games, My first memorable game was when i was 7 years old in 1987, I need closure.

Oklahoma State almost isn't worthy of my hatred, however their stupidity always finds them a way back on my list.

Notre Dame, of course, is on the list for one reason, the rings, plus Lou Holtz is a sack.

I don't think i need to explain the other ones.

FUNK MIAMI!!

BOOMER!!!!!!!!!!!!

westcoast_sooner
2/19/2006, 01:10 AM
My most hated

1: Texas (of course)
2: Miami
3: USC
4: Oklahoma State
5: Notre Dame

Nebraska is up there but for some reason when we're not playing them I can respect them, still hate though!

I'm posting this because of the release of the 07 09 Miami games, My first memorable game was when i was 7 years old in 1987, I need closure.

Oklahoma State almost isn't worthy of my hatred, however their stupidity always finds them a way back on my list.

Notre Dame, of course, is on the list for one reason, the rings, plus Lou Holtz is a sack.

I don't think i need to explain the other ones.

FUNK MIAMI!!

BOOMER!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember the '87 Miami game and I'm with ya brotha, though I'm a bit older. Look, Sooner Football is one of the most storied programs in the history of college football. OU is to college football what Kentucky is to college basketball.

ND has to be on the list. They broke The Streak. The media thinks that Charlie Weis can do no wrong, and they will be hyped beyond belief next season on ESPN.

Texas has to be on the list. The rivalry in Dallas at the Cotton Bowl is the best, but you have to appreciate the rivalry, and hate the horns. But without VY, or should I say, with a FRESHMAN at QB, they will still have talent, but will suffer a lot. My guess is that if we can put pressure on him in Dallas, whoever is playing will fold like Simms.

OSU - always hope for a win rather than face embarrassment of having to hold my head up with most of my misguided family. The sheep herders have no honor.

USC - what school has a mascot as a condom? If they go 0-12, it's not bad enough, IMO. Pete Carroll is raking in high recruiting classes, but it's just a matter of time before he take an NFL bid. And, despite having a good recruiting class, there is NO WAY that they maintain the same level of play next year.

I'm with ya brotha.

OUstud
2/19/2006, 01:17 AM
1. Oklahoma, Jr.
2. Saxet
3. Notre Dame
4. LSU

Duke o Brewery
2/19/2006, 05:14 PM
1. texas

2. Lsu
3. Miami
4. USC
5. Ohio State
6. osu

Okieflyer
2/19/2006, 05:17 PM
1. Notre Dame
2. Texas
3. Miami
4. USC
5. OSU

goingoneight
2/19/2006, 05:41 PM
(scoffs) don't care! (walks away).

SkipTracer
2/19/2006, 05:45 PM
I could care less about any of them except osu. The other teams don't spend their every waking moment accusing players and employees of OU of being gay. Trashing everything written or spoken about OU. They are the Hamas of the college world.

:eddie:

shavedmarmoset
2/19/2006, 07:58 PM
1. Texas - I lived in Houston for 15 years. I doubt this requires any further explanation.

2. OSU - The scum of the earth. They don't realize they are and always will be inferior to OU and they **** me off when they try to argue their case, which is more holy that the Pope.

3. Notre Dame - 1-9 record against them, and they are the bookends to the Streak. And the rings don't make me feel any better about them.

4. LSU - Worst fans ever. They really just irritate me.

5. USC - These guys are so low only because I somewhat respect them and their tradition. I hate them because of the game-we-do-not-speak-of and their rings and their cockiness, but I respect the program. Don't know why.

Miami isn't on here because I have never experienced a loss to Miami. I used to hate them a lot more. The 2003 Fiesta Bowl made me a very happy man but I don't hate them as much anymore because they seem to be on a steady decline, good ol' thug-U

sooneron
2/19/2006, 08:23 PM
Newsflash, we never played scUM in 1987.

Soonerwake
2/19/2006, 10:19 PM
1. OSU - Not Oregon or Ohio
2. Texas - Doesn't require a reason.
3. USC - Cocky bastards (plus Nick Lachey, Snoop Dogg, etc.)
4. LSU - Lester the Protestor
5. Miami - We don't forget.

Octavian
2/19/2006, 10:21 PM
Newsflash, we never played scUM in 1987.

hair-splittin nitpicker

tbl
2/20/2006, 12:45 PM
They are the Hamas of the college world.

:eddie:

Ha! That's a pretty great line...

tbl
2/20/2006, 12:53 PM
1. saxeT - I thought this was a given for any OU fan?
2. LSU - In-laws are all LSU fans/alum, the Sugar Bowl, and now Les is there.
3. Miami - My earliest memories of OU football involved the 86 OB.
4. USC - I've never liked them, and our recent past has only intensified it.

I can't put OSU on there, just b/c I've never considered them worthy of any feelings. Obviously I want to beat them, but it's such the norm that I can't get too worked up about it.

shavedmarmoset
2/20/2006, 12:59 PM
3. Miami - My earliest memories of OU football involved the 86 OB.

I think we beat Penn St. in the 86 OB to win no. 6.

chriscappel
2/20/2006, 01:05 PM
1.Texas
2.USC
3.Oklahoma State
4.Florida State
5.Notre Dame

tbl
2/20/2006, 01:39 PM
I think we beat Penn St. in the 86 OB to win no. 6.
Not the actual Orange Bowl, but the game at Miami. That one and the loss the year before at home.

snp
2/20/2006, 02:15 PM
1. USC
2. Oklahoma State
3. LSU
4. Boston College
5. tOSU

I'm a weird Sooner fan.

OhU1
2/20/2006, 02:42 PM
1. Texas
2. Miami
LSU, Florida, FSU, Michigan, ND in no particular order.

I like Okie State.

Scott D
2/20/2006, 05:13 PM
1. Whoever OU is playing.
2. Whoever OU is playing.
3. ND
4. Whoever OU is playing.
5. Whoever OU is playing.