PDA

View Full Version : Things About Miss Oklahoma

Stanley1
2/18/2006, 10:33 PM
She's hawt.

Sorry, was too easy to pass up. :O

proud gonzo
2/18/2006, 10:47 PM
funny, that's what i thought the original thread was going to be about... and then i realized i'm dyslexic or something

Stanley1
2/18/2006, 10:48 PM
funny, that's what i thought the original thread was going to be about... and then i realized i'm dyslexic or something

Thanks for replying. I was about to get sad that I hadn't gotten any responses.

proud gonzo
2/18/2006, 10:50 PM
and that'd just be HORRIBLE. :rolleyes:

;)

Stanley1
2/18/2006, 10:53 PM
and that'd just be HORRIBLE. :rolleyes:

;)

Everybody seems to like a sad Stanley1 these days. Everybody 'cept Chick. :mack:

SoonerInKCMO
2/18/2006, 10:53 PM
Anyone remember Miss Oklahoma USA from a couple of years ago - Lindsay Hill? Gorgeous. Stunning. Worked the stage at the Miss USA pageant like none of the other women there. Was a finalist and looked to be on her way to winning in a landslide.

Then they had to go and ask her to speak.

The question: "If you could have dinner with anyone in the world, alive or dead, who would it be?"

Since she's from Oklahoma, I was fully expecting her to answer "Jesus". I was sitting there with the ex-girlfriend thinking, "please don't go with the cliche... come up with something original." She did.

"OMG! Justin Timberlake! I mean, like, who else?!?!"

:(

She didn't win.

crawfish
2/18/2006, 10:54 PM
Anyone remember Miss Oklahoma USA from a couple of years ago - Lindsay Hill? Gorgeous. Stunning. Worked the stage at the Miss USA pageant like none of the other women there. Was a finalist and looked to be on her way to winning in a landslide.

The question: "If you could have dinner with anyone in the world, alive or dead, who would it be?"

Since she's from Oklahoma, I was fully expecting her to answer "Jesus". I was sitting there with the ex-girlfriend thinking, "please don't go with the cliche... come up with something original." She did.

Why do you hate Jesus?

ChickSoonerFan
2/18/2006, 10:55 PM
Everybody seems to like a sad Stanley1 these days. Everybody 'cept Chick. :mack:

Yeah..cause I am just thrilled about this thread. :rolleyes:

;)

Stanley1
2/18/2006, 10:56 PM

She didn't win.

I do remember that. Good times.

Stanley1
2/18/2006, 10:57 PM
Yeah..cause I am just thrilled about this thread. :rolleyes:

;)

sarcasm noted

OU-HSV
2/18/2006, 11:00 PM
Miss Oklahoma=very hawt

AllAboutThe'O'
2/18/2006, 11:09 PM
Yeah, too bad we can't call her Miss Oklahoma anymore. We're forced to refer to her as Miss America.:D

Hatfield
2/18/2006, 11:50 PM
worthless without pics

IronSooner
2/19/2006, 02:29 AM
Agreed. I feel this thread has not yet lived up to its potential.

Jimminy Crimson
2/19/2006, 02:45 AM
Hey Stan, isn't Miss Oklahoma a little old for your tastes?
ducking from flying chair! sorry chick!

:D

GottaHavePride
2/19/2006, 02:51 AM
ducking from flying chair! sorry chick!

:D

Chick is Bobby Knight?

Octavian
2/19/2006, 03:28 AM
She's hawt.

jennifer is a really cool person

she'll be excited to know she's got a new accountant/spoken 4 boyfriend/innerweb fan....

she's gonna be....just. shocked. ;)

Widescreen
2/19/2006, 09:55 AM
My mom is going to a meet-and-greet with her this week in Tulsa. Hopefully she'll get some pics.