PDA

View Full Version : After Careful Deliberation, Thought AND Contemplation

Sooner04
2/18/2006, 06:40 PM
I have decided that the famous FSU girl is not the best looking "Cowgirl" of the bunch.

It is her friend, young Fabiola, who has won my heart and affection and lust.

Back to your weather and political rants now, people.

GottaHavePride
2/18/2006, 06:43 PM
Agreed.

Mjcpr
2/18/2006, 06:43 PM
If only they had posed in burkas at some point, we could do a side-by-side comparison on the SO.

yermom
2/18/2006, 06:45 PM
heh.

Sooner04
2/18/2006, 06:48 PM
http://photos-526.facebook.com/n10/227/42/5226986/n5226986_1048526_661.jpg

Jenn, the famous one, is in the middle. Fabiola, the object of my affection and lust, is on the right.

You now see that I'm correct. Other evidence and views (drool) can be found, but I will not risk a shoe-whipping.

OhU1
2/18/2006, 06:53 PM
Agreed. In fact she is the 3rd best looking IMO. Danae Sims is very cute.

Sooner04
2/18/2006, 06:55 PM
Crystal Durnan ain't no slouch either.

OUAndy1807
2/18/2006, 07:01 PM
those girls are disgusting. the face is almost passable, but that gut makes me sick.

Sooner04
2/18/2006, 07:05 PM
those girls are disgusting. the face is almost passable, but that gut makes me sick.
Harvey Fierstein, ladies and gentleman.

OUAndy1807
2/18/2006, 07:06 PM
you guys are talking about the list eater, right? I don't know how anyone could think she was hot.
http://beatthehell.net/images/listeater.JPG

OUAndy1807
2/18/2006, 07:07 PM
I'm gonna screw this thread up for you guys. Every mention of a hot girl will get a picture of an ugly one. That's how I roll.

Did I mention I wanted to see Capote tonight?

Rogue
2/18/2006, 07:37 PM
Fabiola has that sultry blonde thing down.
You meant on my right, not Gollum's didn't you?
Why IS Gollum hovering above the hotties in that picture?

Sooner04
2/18/2006, 07:44 PM
Yes, the girl on our right, Jenn's left.

the_ouskull
2/19/2006, 02:44 AM
What's even more amusing to me is that these girls have managed to popularize themselves; market themselves to an entire nation of guys by basically dressing slutty. To the best of my knowledge (and yes, through my own morbid curiousity, I did check out "Jenn's" homepage, and I put her name in quotes 'cause I don't know her...) she doesn't really have much in the way of redeeming features that don't directly involve her baby-maker, et al...

Is this Paris Hilton's legacy to the youth of the United States?

Although, as for the topic at hand, yes, Ofer, you're right. Some of the pics I've seen of "Jenn," while her body is smokin', her face looks like it caught on fire and somebody put it out with a bag of hot nickles. The other girl is much more attractive... but, she's not wearing a slutty cowboy hat, and therefore, draws less attention to herself than Jenn Hilton. Sad.

the_ouskull

yermom
2/19/2006, 05:43 AM
hot girl + sports fan + posts on message boards = tongue wagging ;)

silverwheels
2/19/2006, 07:01 AM
Fabiola has the best body of the Cowgirl trio, but the...well, I wouldn't say "ugliest", because she's not ugly, but I suppose the "least attractive" face of the three. Something about her bug-eyed look (not seen in that capture) bothers me. Overall, Jenn is the hottest out of the Cowgirls. However, I wouldn't say no to any of them.

the_ouskull
2/19/2006, 10:08 AM
Overall, Jenn is the hottest out of the Cowgirls.

There's a movie line from the movie "Waiting" that I really wanna throw out here, but I'm holding myself back due to its complete lack of taste and class. If you've seen it, you probably know which line.

the_ouskull

tulsaoilerfan
2/19/2006, 10:27 AM
Ok, besides dressing slutty and getting on TV, why are these girls famous? Are they shown during every FSU game? Feel free to link me to Jenn's web page also. :D

Sooner_Bob
2/19/2006, 10:47 AM
Those two female OU fans wearing similar attire are much better looking than any of the FSU girls IMO.

You know the one I'm talkin' about . . .

fadada1
2/19/2006, 10:59 AM
Ok, besides dressing slutty and getting on TV, why are these girls famous?
i do believe you have answered your own question.

i'd hit the blonde in a second. the main chick... pure whore. a body condom wouldn't make me feel safe. the blonde might be as well, but at least she doesn't look like such a tramp.

yermom
2/19/2006, 03:08 PM
Ok, besides dressing slutty and getting on TV, why are these girls famous? Are they shown during every FSU game? Feel free to link me to Jenn's web page also. :D

http://www.maximonline.com/girls_of_maxim/pictures_and_bio/1177/FSUCowgirls.girl

1stTimeCaller
2/19/2006, 03:12 PM
Jenn has a terrible boob job also unless she and her Doctor were going for the cantaloupe under spandex look.

OUAndy1807
2/19/2006, 03:18 PM
boy, I'll bet their parents are proud. How long until they're in Hustler (notice, I didn't say Playboy)

KC//CRIMSON
2/19/2006, 05:03 PM
her face looks like it caught on fire and somebody put it out with a bag of hot nickles.

Folks, it doesn't get any better than that.:D

Cam
2/19/2006, 05:25 PM
I find it very hard to believe that 99% of the hetero males on this board wouldn't hit each and evey of them like they owed money when you were under 25 and single.

If you were in the situation and you were offered, you wouldn't think twice about it.

Jimminy Crimson
2/19/2006, 05:27 PM
boy, I'll bet their parents are proud. How long until they're in Hustler (notice, I didn't say Playboy)

I think Jenn is actually scheduled to be in Playboy soon.

tulsaoilerfan
2/19/2006, 10:21 PM
I find it very hard to believe that 99% of the hetero males on this board wouldn't hit each and evey of them like they owed money when you were under 25 and single.

If you were in the situation and you were offered, you wouldn't think twice about it.
I'm 40, married, and wouldn't think twice about it. :D

Al Gore
2/19/2006, 10:30 PM

If you were in the situation and you were offered, you wouldn't think twice about it.Word......

Sooner04
2/28/2006, 05:09 PM
Although, as for the topic at hand, yes, Ofer, you're right. Some of the pics I've seen of "Jenn," while her body is smokin', her face looks like it caught on fire and somebody put it out with a bag of hot nickles.
I needed to look at something pretty, so I bumped this thread, and saw what was perhaps the most hilarious description ever uttered on this forum.

Top notch, skull.

NormanPride
2/28/2006, 05:29 PM

You know, I'm not really sure. But I have completely different standards than most other people. Sure, I think they're pretty smokin', but I'd feel like bathing in listerine afterwards...

Sooner04
2/28/2006, 05:36 PM
See, there's that "afterwards" word again. Who cares?!

Sometimes gangrene is actually worth it.

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
2/28/2006, 06:04 PM

why does every thread always have to be about your ex?

BeetDigger
2/28/2006, 06:17 PM
Those two female OU fans wearing similar attire are much better looking than any of the FSU girls IMO.

You know the one I'm talkin' about . . .

No, I need you to refresh my memory.

Sooner_Bob
3/1/2006, 09:53 AM
No, I need you to refresh my memory.

I would if I could . . . I think it kept getting deleted for some reason.

oumartin would have a copy of the pic if anyone would. :D

C&CDean
3/1/2006, 10:03 AM

I haven't been around much. Are you no longer amongst the married?

Sooner04
3/1/2006, 10:04 AM
I haven't been around much. Are you no longer amongst the married?
Unfortunately, I'm only surveying the menu.

I still can't place an order.

C&CDean
3/1/2006, 10:06 AM
So, what you're saying is you're still on the hook, but the bait is all gone?

BeetDigger
3/1/2006, 10:10 AM
So, what you're saying is you're still on the hook, but the bait is all gone?

I think that he is saying that technically, it is still considered adultry, but there are no longer any conjugal visits. It's the worst of all worlds.

jk the sooner fan
3/1/2006, 10:11 AM
the bag of nickles comments reminds me of a fellow i worked with years ago.....he'd comment on a womans body and how fine it was, and then say "but that kevlar is all dented up"

kevlar helmet = face

:)

C&CDean
3/1/2006, 10:12 AM
FWIW, the day the papers are served, you are a free man. When the yainch says "begone mother****er" - well let's just say you ain't gotta tell me twice.

jk the sooner fan
3/1/2006, 10:13 AM
he wants to build a house but has no nails.....

Sooner04
3/1/2006, 10:20 AM
Bah! I'm happily married, but we're still qualified to look at the menu and have the meal delivered straight to our imagination, right?

Sooner in Tampa
3/1/2006, 10:23 AM
Someone mentioned mentioned Hustler...They are going to be in the April or May issue of Playboy...go figure.

Pricetag
3/1/2006, 10:33 AM

Sure. Some of us probably already have. Not with these girls per se, but with some of the many hoochies of the same or better quality that can be found at the hip bars, clubs, and college campuses.

I think what is confounding some is how these very attractive but far from world class women have managed to build such world class hype for themselves.

Sooner in Tampa
3/1/2006, 10:47 AM
I think what is confounding some is how these very attractive but far from world class women have managed to build such world class hype for themselves.It is the power of the innerweb and message boards...these chicks built a huge following on college football message boards, got picked for Playboy...and just kept right on going.

C&CDean
3/1/2006, 10:50 AM
Bah! I'm happily married, but we're still qualified to look at the menu and have the meal delivered straight to our imagination, right?

Dude, if you're spending too much time looking at the menu, one of these days you're gonna order some dessert. And after you eat it, you're gonna go "damn, that wasn't near as good as I imagined, and I feel like **** about it." So put the dang menu away son. It just doesn't pay.

I am glad to hear you're still hitched. Good on you.

Pieces Hit
3/1/2006, 11:02 AM
That's some poor guy's daughter.
You have no respect for men.

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
3/1/2006, 12:26 PM
I am glad to hear you're still hitched. Good on you.

argh. your $50 is in the mail :mad:

soonercody
3/1/2006, 06:15 PM
This thread is a classic.

OUTromBoNado
3/2/2006, 02:57 AM

http://x402.putfile.com/3/6001561656.jpg

Gandalf_The_Grey
3/2/2006, 06:53 AM
Let me get this straight...some city girls in Tallahassee are now "cowgirls" because they wear cowboy hats. Does that mean if I wear an A&F shirt, I suddenly become a model?

Jimminy Crimson
3/2/2006, 01:52 PM
Does that mean if I wear an A&F shirt, I suddenly become ghey?

;)

the_ouskull
3/2/2006, 04:31 PM
I think what is confounding some is how these very attractive but far from world class women have managed to build such world class hype for themselves.

Confounding? Not at all. People are dumb. Dumb people do what other dumb people tell them to. Someone once posted a pic of those botched-boob-job skanks and said, "these girls are hot," probably because they were a) at a football game, b) looked like they cared about the outcome, and c) sweaty.

Because there is some truth to the claim, sheep followed the shepard right off of the cliff... However, I am going to try to do the same thing right now... I'm going to GIS "hot chick" and see what pops up. I guarantee you it'll be better than those FSU girls...

http://members.aol.com/zevstern/images/hot%20chick%20copy.jpg

Boy, was I mistaken. In fact, I couldn't have been MORE wrong. Let me try it again.

http://www.kevhead.com/images15/0709%20really%20hot%20chick.jpg

Winner. ...and not dressed like a locker room sorostitute to boot.

50%. Considering these girls "fame and forture," I'd say that that's not bad. These girls are popular for the same reason that Girls Gone Wild is popular. There will never be a shortage of girls pining for attention and there will be even less of a shortage of balding, middle-aged guys to give them more than they could possibly EVER deserve on their own merits.

...and before anybody tries to lay the "you'd f*ck 'em" card on me. Yes, I would. I've screwed fat girls before too. I'm a male. Sometimes, you just don't listen to common sense, no matter which head is trying to do the convincing. I've also been with more than a couple of handfuls of girls much, much more attactive than the Girls Gone Cowgirl clones. Life is a balance. Cest la vie.

...just remember, there are hotter girls out there, and much, much uglier girls out there. Don't drool over these new skanks just because they're a) willing to wear less clothing, and b) wearing football jerseys on top of the less clothing. All they are is new... not special. (See also, Fight Club...)

the_ouskull

Gandalf_The_Grey
3/2/2006, 06:11 PM
Who is that in the bottom picture? She is kind of cute but I can't remember her name

silverwheels
3/2/2006, 06:12 PM
Who is that in the bottom picture? She is kind of cute but I can't remember her name

According to the picture's properties, her name is "Really hot chick." :D

TopDawg
3/2/2006, 10:19 PM
A) 04's wife is hotter than all three of those girls. She also knows more about football. And she's an OU fan. That's three strikes against the FSU Three.

B) Girls With Low Self-Esteem looks much better than Girls Gone Wild looks. And Lindsey Funke was a pioneer with her idea for Guys With Low Self-Esteem.

yermom
3/3/2006, 12:34 AM
RIP Arrested Development :(