PDA

View Full Version : It's good to know that we are sacking up on this one

handcrafted
2/17/2006, 04:55 PM
linkage (http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/mideast_aid_usa_dc;_ylt=Ajc0sjOl4E1bf4B0Km6duFqs0N UE;_ylu=X3oDMTA2Z2szazkxBHNlYwN0bQ--)

Mjcpr
2/17/2006, 05:01 PM
I wonder if we got the check yet?

:rolleyes:

OUDoc
2/17/2006, 05:03 PM
I wonder if we got the check yet?

:rolleyes:
Better make sure we keep them around for 7-10 working days, until it clears.

Flagstaffsooner
2/17/2006, 05:10 PM
Why were we sending those a-holes money in the first place?:mad:

handcrafted
2/17/2006, 05:13 PM
Why were we sending those a-holes money in the first place?:mad:

Search me. I long ago gave up hope of figuring out the thought processes of our government leaders.

Trouble is, they're doing what they're doing with OUR FARGING MONEY.

:mad:

Octavian
2/17/2006, 05:17 PM
Sam: Hey man whats up?

Abdul: Oh, not much. You?

Sam: Oh, notta whole lot. Say...ya know that 50 million bucks I gave ya the other day?

Abdul: Umm....yeah, what about it?

Sam: I'm gonna have to go ahead, and ummm...heh. I'm gonna have to...umm.<pause> Give it back, ****er.

Sam takes money, walks across street back home...sits on porch and watches as Abdul's bigger next door neighbor Sh'mu'el kicks the **** out of him while having a Coke and a smile...

handcrafted
2/17/2006, 05:40 PM

Sam: Oh, notta whole lot. Say...ya know that 50 million bucks I gave ya the other day?

Sam: I'm gonna have to go ahead, and ummm...heh. I'm gonna have to...umm.<pause> Give it back, ****er.

Sam takes money, walks across street back home...sits on porch and watches as Abdul's bigger next door neighbor Sh'mu'el kicks the **** out of him while having a Coke and a smile...

I'd say that about sums it up.

I'm not one to bow and scrape to Israel (unlike our government), but I certainly won't lose any sleep if the Palestinians get mowed down in a hail of missiles.

The worst case scenario is that Iran and Syria jump to aid Hamas, and the whole thing breaks out into a full-scale knockdown dragout.

Okieflyer
2/17/2006, 05:42 PM
I'm sure the check's in the mail.

Dio
2/17/2006, 06:49 PM

You left out the part about how the whole neighborhood wants to kill Sh'mu'el.