PDA

View Full Version : Brain Cramps

BoogercountySooner
2/17/2006, 07:26 AM
I got this interesting E-mail titled Brain Cramps with some pretty funny quotes in it. Heres one, I'm sure everyone on here has a favorite to add.

On September 17, 1994, Alabama's Heather Whitestone was selected as Miss America 1995.)
Question: If you could live forever, would you and why?

Answer: "I would not live forever, because we should not live forever, because if we were supposed to live forever, then we would live forever, but we cannot live forever, which is why I would not live forever,"
--Miss Alabama in the 1994 Miss USA contest.

:)

Tailwind
2/17/2006, 08:15 AM
Was she a blonde?

BoogercountySooner
2/17/2006, 07:40 PM
More Brain cramps!

I'm not going to have some reporters pawing through our papers. We are the president."
--Hillary Clinton commenting on the release of subpoenaed documents.

Okieflyer
2/17/2006, 07:41 PM
That's what I get reading this board.

GottaHavePride
2/17/2006, 10:42 PM
http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/3457/gumby9np.jpg

MY.. BRAIN... HURTS!

proud gonzo
2/17/2006, 11:00 PM
Well let's take a look at it, Mr Gumby.

Octavian
2/17/2006, 11:07 PM
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."—Dubya, Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

Mjcpr
2/17/2006, 11:09 PM
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."—Dubya, Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

"There's an old saying in Tennessee -- I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee -- that says, fool me once, shame on -- shame on you. Fool me -- you can't get fooled again." - W

Octavian
2/17/2006, 11:11 PM
"I'm honored to shake the hand of a brave Iraqi citizen who had his hand cut off by Saddam Hussein."—Dubya, Washington, D.C., May 25, 2004

TUSooner
2/17/2006, 11:14 PM
I think I just saw one of the most humiliating brain cramps in Olympic history when that Jacobellis chick blew an "insurmountable lead" in snowboard xcross by doing a totally unnecessary hotdog move and falling when the gold was practically in her hands. sheesh

Octavian
2/17/2006, 11:28 PM
"And that's why I'm here at the community college system today."—Dubya, Jacksonville, Fla., Jan. 14, 2005

Octavian
2/17/2006, 11:37 PM
"I always jest to people, the Oval Office is the kind of place where people stand outside, they're getting ready to come in and tell me what for, and they walk in and get overwhelmed by the atmosphere. And they say 'man, you're looking pretty.' "—Dubya, Washington, D.C., Nov. 4, 2004

Octavian
2/17/2006, 11:51 PM
allright, here's a good one for my conservative friends....

"Bush met with former President Jimmy Carter. Jimmy Carter is 76 years old, or as Democrats call him 'their bright new star of the future.'" —David Letterman

sorry that has nothing to do w/ brain cramps....Im trying to head off the Tuba encounter ;)

handcrafted
2/18/2006, 02:32 AM
Wow. With all the Bush 43 quotes, you'd think he was our dumbest prez evar!!!!

I guess some people don't want to address the Howard Dean, Al Gore, Billary, etc. quotes. :rolleyes:

BoogercountySooner
2/18/2006, 03:54 AM
"Half this game is ninety percent mental."
--Philadelphia Phillies manager, Danny Ozark

BoogercountySooner
2/18/2006, 03:55 AM
It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it."
--Al Gore, Vice President

Octavian
2/18/2006, 05:13 AM
Wow. With all the Bush 43 quotes, you'd think he was our dumbest prez evar!!!!

Never said he was dumb:

"Just remember it's the birds that's supposed to suffer, not the hunter."—GWB, advising quail hunter and New Mexico Sen. Pete Domenici, Roswell, N.M., Jan. 22, 2004.

:O

handcrafted
2/18/2006, 01:19 PM
Never said he was dumb:

"Just remember it's the birds that's supposed to suffer, not the hunter."—GWB, advising quail hunter and New Mexico Sen. Pete Domenici, Roswell, N.M., Jan. 22, 2004.

:O

Okay, now that's funny. :D

Rogue
2/18/2006, 04:32 PM
He may or may not be dumb, but he apparently has a lot of brain farts. "Bushism" will be in the dictionary soon. Why do I hate the flatulent?

"See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda." —George W. Bush, Greece, N.Y., May 24, 2005

"You work three jobs? … Uniquely American, isn't it? I mean, that is fantastic that you're doing that." —George W. Bush, to a divorced mother of three, Omaha, Nebraska, Feb. 4, 2005

"I hope you leave here and walk out and say, 'What did he say?'" —George W. Bush, Beaverton, Oregon, Aug. 13, 2004

"The really rich people figure out how to dodge taxes anyway." —explaining why high taxes on the rich are a failed strategy, Annandale, Va., Aug. 9, 2004

"I'm honored to shake the hand of a brave Iraqi citizen who had his hand cut off by Saddam Hussein." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., May 25, 2004
"I'm the master of low expectations." —George W. Bush, aboard Air Force One, June 4, 2003

This one is "Seinfeld-ian": "I'm the master of low expectations." —George W. Bush, aboard Air Force One, June 4, 2003

"I promise you I will listen to what has been said here, even though I wasn't here." —George W. Bush, speaking at the President's Economic Forum in Waco, Texas, Aug. 13, 2002

"The problem with the French is that they don't have a word for entrepreneur." —George W. Bush, discussing the decline of the French economy with British Prime Minister Tony Blair

"I want to thank you for taking time out of your day to come and witness my hanging." —George W. Bush, at the dedication of his portrait, Austin, Texas, Jan. 4, 2002

"A dictatorship would be a heck of a lot easier, there's no question about it." —George W. Bush, July 27, 2001

"It's amazing I won. I was running against peace, prosperity, and incumbency." —George W. Bush, June 14, 2001, speaking to Swedish Prime Minister Goran Perrson, unaware that a live television camera was still rolling.

"The person who runs FEMA is someone who must have the trust of the president. Because the person who runs FEMA is the first voice, often times, of someone whose life has been turned upside down hears from." —George W. Bush, Austin, Texas, Jan. 4, 2001

"Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job." —President George W. Bush, to FEMA director Michael Brown, who resigned 10 days later amid criticism over his job performance, Mobile, Ala., Sept. 2, 2005

Crazy Like a Fox?"The woman who knew that I had dyslexia — I never interviewed her." —George W. Bush, responding to a magazine article claiming he suffered from dyslexia, Orange, Calif., Sept. 15, 2000

"I think we agree, the past is over." —George W. Bush, on his meeting with John McCain, Dallas Morning News, May 10, 2000

"It's clearly a budget. It's got a lot of numbers in it." —George W. Bush, Reuters, May 5, 2000

"I became totally inebriated with hitting the big one." —George W. Bush, on his oil drilling days, Texas Monthly, May 1994

"It was just inebriating what Midland was all about then." —George W. Bush, reflecting in 1994 about growing up in Midland, Texas

StoopTroup
2/18/2006, 05:13 PM
Wherever you go...

There you are...

BoogercountySooner
2/18/2006, 06:39 PM
Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that, but not with all those flies and death and stuff."
--Mariah Carey