PDA

View Full Version : Longar shirts?

Jeopardude
2/15/2006, 02:04 PM
I saw some students wearing red shirts with "LONGAR" in white letters across the front. Are these for sale anywhere or did these students just make them? I'd love to get one for me and one for my wife.

Rock Hard Corn Frog
2/15/2006, 02:16 PM
I saw some students wearing red shirts with "LONGAR" in white letters across the front. Are these for sale anywhere or did these students just make them? I'd love to get one for me and one for my wife.

I could use one too. Maybe wear it to a Duran Duran concert.:eek:

Sorry...

NormanPride
2/15/2006, 02:35 PM
It should say Longar on the front and back, and then we could bounce in circles like the Stanford tree.

God, I hate that tree.

Rock Hard Corn Frog
2/15/2006, 02:50 PM
I was sitting at home eating couscous and watching the latest video by Danger Danger when a dik-dik which had escaped from the local zoo crashed into my living room, causing me to pee pee before breaking my choo choo collection and hitting me giving me a big booboo before I beat it down like a Tom Tom and cut it into little pieces to feed my Mahi Mahi.

I think I just killed my first thread.....woo woo.

GDC
2/15/2006, 03:21 PM
ha ha

Grimey
2/15/2006, 03:55 PM

I don't know about them, but you might check out Zazzle (http://www.zazzle.com/design/shirt/default.asp)

stoopified
2/15/2006, 05:06 PM
I was sitting at home eating couscous and watching the latest video by Danger Danger when a dik-dik which had escaped from the local zoo crashed into my living room, causing me to pee pee before breaking my choo choo collection and hitting me giving me a big booboo before I beat it down like a Tom Tom and cut it into little pieces to feed my Mahi Mahi.

I think I just killed my first thread.....woo woo.Humor ar ar.