PDA

View Full Version : I'M DONE!!!!

fadada1
2/15/2006, 09:55 AM
no more will i watch the news. i've absolutely had it. whether it be local, national, or 24 hour, reporters and news casters have to be some of the most ignorant, stupid, self-rightous, a-holes a college education has ever produced. no offense to journalism majors we don't see - the behind the scenes folks are fine.

this whole mess with cheney has put me over the edge. if i need to explain myself, you haven't seen the news in the past 2 days. unfortunately, the "daily show" only talks about one or two stories in their 30 minutes of fun. they are now my official news source. and i'm not sure of his educational background, but jon stewart is FAR AND AWAY the best interviewer on TV... PERIOD. why is it that comedian can ask well thought out, insightful questions, while someone who gets paid to do that (in a serious setting) can't do the same thing???? did any of you folks see the press conference with mcclellan at the white house??? i would have lost it (cudos to him for not losing it).

i'm done for now.

fadada1
2/15/2006, 09:57 AM
not to mention wayne gretsky, bode miller, michelle kwan, and a bunch of stoned teenagers riding down a half-pipe of snow. bob costas is a tool.

critical_phil
2/15/2006, 10:02 AM
someone could use a scotch and lortab.....

:eddie:

JohnnyMack
2/15/2006, 10:03 AM
Gretzky.

fadada1
2/15/2006, 10:07 AM
Gretzky.
YEAH, HIM TOO!!!!!

:D

frankensooner
2/15/2006, 10:41 AM
And If I have to listen to either of those dang night-time Ogles with their "My Two Cents" and "The Rant" I am going to lose it. ;)

1stTimeCaller
2/15/2006, 10:43 AM
I like the WH reporter last night on Nightline that was talking about the rifles that Cheney and the guys were using to hunt quail.

TopDaugIn2000
2/15/2006, 10:59 AM
I like the WH reporter last night on Nightline that was talking about the rifles that Cheney and the guys were using to hunt quail.

WHO THE **** CARES?!?!?!?!?!

1stTimeCaller
2/15/2006, 11:01 AM
WHO THE **** CARES?!?!?!?!?!

well, I think a reporter should at the bare minimum know what they are talking about if they are going to report the news.

RFH Shakes
2/15/2006, 11:07 AM

They were hunting quail with rifles?

1stTimeCaller
2/15/2006, 11:09 AM
according to the lady on Nightline last night. You'd have to be a pretty damned good shot to hunt quail with a rifle. ;)

fadada1
2/15/2006, 11:12 AM
They were hunting quail with rifles?
desert eagle... point five-o.