PDA

View Full Version : Twins to appear on Cold Pizza

Jay C. Upchurch
2/14/2006, 06:32 PM
NORMAN — Oklahoma freshman sisters Ashley and Courtney Paris will be on ESPN2's Cold Pizza on Wednesday morning. The twins will be interviewed by Tom Rinaldi shortly after 9:30 a.m. CST.

It marks the first national TV spot for the twins, although Cold Pizza is very familar with the family. Their father, Bubba Paris, was a regular guest on the show until he dropped those duties two months ago.

Courtney Paris is leading the Big 12 and ranks third nationally with 21.5 points per game. The 6-4 center also leads the nation in rebounding (14.8), double-doubles (22) and consecutive double-doubles (17). She has been named Big 12 Player of the Week three times and Big 12 Rookie of the Week six times. She was also the only true-freshman named as a Wooden Award Candidate.

Her sister Ashley is one of the first Sooners off the bench for the ninth-ranked team. Ashley is averaging 6.8 rebounds and 6.5 points per game. The older of the twins has recorded three double-doubles and topped double figures in rebounds on five occasions. Additionally, she has been named to two all-tournament teams this season.

Head coach Sherri Coale was featured live on ESPNNews early this year when OU traveled to the ESPN studios prior to its WNIT Preseason Championship game against Connecticut.

OU Sports Info

walkoffsooner
2/14/2006, 07:25 PM
Good I haven't had the chance to here them talk. May get some insight on how they play the game.Toughness leval ect.Thanks Jay C. Upchurch for letting me know.

sooner addict1890
2/14/2006, 09:03 PM
oh dang...i wish i could watch it! i've got class! NOOOOOOO

NormanPride
2/14/2006, 10:40 PM
You wouldn't hit it...
http://media.oudaily.com/vimages/shared/vnews/stories/43e6dc4e588c2-57-2.jpg
they'd hit YOU. :D

proudsoonergal
2/15/2006, 04:09 PM
How did the interview go? I wasn't able to watch it.