PDA

View Full Version : These Valentines Flowers!

oumartin
2/14/2006, 06:07 PM
I got so tired of hearing my wife say "Don't get me anything and especially not flowers cuz they're just gonna die" that this year I got her absolutely nothing..

What a great day it is!

colleyvillesooner
2/14/2006, 06:08 PM
Dude, you're ****ed.

oumartin
2/14/2006, 06:10 PM
nope, if you truly want something then don't say otherwise..

colleyvillesooner
nope, if you truly want something then don't say otherwise..

Have you ever talked to a woman?

Czar Soonerov
I thought she got a spanking. :confused:

proud gonzo
2/14/2006, 06:11 PM
heh

mdklatt
2/14/2006, 06:13 PM
I thought she got a spanking. :confused:

martin is trying to angle for a spanking of his own.

oumartin
2/14/2006, 06:13 PM
that was before valentines actually rolled around..(spanking)

Yes, i've spoken to 5 women(well one actually turned out not to be) and I know you are suppose to play their mind games but pft. I'm not going for it anymore

colleyvillesooner
2/14/2006, 06:15 PM
that was before valentines actually rolled around..(spanking)

Yes, i've spoken to 5 women(well one actually turned out not to be) and I know you are suppose to play their mind games but pft. I'm not going for it anymore

Dude, they know the flowers are gonna die. They know we know that this is dumb. That's why it's sweet when you get them for her, cause she know you know that it's dumb, but you do it anyway.

You know?

oumartin
2/14/2006, 06:18 PM
yeah, i know the game and the reasons and the feelings and blah blah. but I hear it at Christmas, on birthdays, on anniversaries. Figured Valentines day was the one day where I could actually try this and see if it works.

colleyvillesooner
2/14/2006, 06:18 PM
yeah, i know the game and the reasons and the feelings and blah blah. but I hear it at Christmas, on birthdays, on anniversaries. Figured Valentines day was the one day where I could actually try this and see if it works.

Good luck with all that. :D

MamaMia
2/14/2006, 06:53 PM
I got so tired of hearing my wife say "Don't get me anything and especially not flowers cuz they're just gonna die" that this year I got her absolutely nothing..

What a great day it is!
Maybe thats her way of saying that you have lousy taste in gifts?

oumartin
2/14/2006, 07:48 PM
ha, every woman loves black latex corset and mini from Trashy lingerie.. so i know that aint it

colleyvillesooner
2/15/2006, 10:11 AM
SO, how'd that go?

Taxman71
2/15/2006, 10:14 AM

What a great day it is!

Mine said the same thing, then about wet herself when they arrived. More mind games. I look at giving a woman flowers like a woman giving me a bottle of scotch. Sure, it won't last very long, but I will enjoy it immensely until then. I think I just thought of a new tradition.

skycat
2/15/2006, 10:44 AM
Dude, they know the flowers are gonna die. They know we know that this is dumb. That's why it's sweet when you get them for her, cause she know you know that it's dumb, but you do it anyway.

You know?

Such a fine line between sweet and stupid.
;)

Pieces Hit
2/15/2006, 10:46 AM
I got my woman 3 dozen nice looking roses at Wal Mart for 24 bucks.
Beat that, hillbilles!

TexasLidig8r
2/15/2006, 11:00 AM
This may be the first time ever that I have truly been disappointed in Martin's avatar...

What's this world coming to?