Gore Laments U.S. 'Abuses' Against Arabs

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/02/12/D8FNUKEO0.html

no, and it doesn't matter how many times you ask. :texan:

Fugue
2/14/2006, 12:56 PM
Is this Treason?

mdklatt
2/14/2006, 01:25 PM
"The worst thing we can possibly do is to cut off the channels of friendship and mutual understanding between Saudi Arabia and the United States."

Mutual friendship and understanding? Oh give me a freaking break. Even Gore can't believe this nonsense. The only mutual understanding we have with Saudi Arabia is we give them money and they give us oil.

Gore told the largely Saudi audience....

Once a panderer, always a panderer.

Taxman71
2/14/2006, 03:26 PM
Just goes to show you how little people really know about political candidates. This moron won the popular vote for prez in 2000 and is now creating a firestorm sure to create more anti-U.S. backlash against the U.S. and our troops overseas.

I'd like to see Gore chained up under the command of Pfc. Lindy England for a year or two.

OklahomaTuba
2/14/2006, 03:44 PM
In Osama's hometown!

mdklatt
2/14/2006, 04:31 PM
This moron won the popular vote for prez in 2000

Not necessarily. It was a statistical dead heat, and all the shenanigans in states other than Florida weren't really looked at.

Taxman71
2/14/2006, 04:50 PM
Not necessarily. It was a statistical dead heat, and all the shenanigans in states other than Florida weren't really looked at.

Close enough. In hindsight, can you imagine the touchy-feely B.S. we would have had to endure if he were prez during and after 9/11? He is basically the kid on the block who will do and say anything to keep from getting his arse kicked.

In prison, that would be someone's beyotch.

soonerscuba
2/14/2006, 04:55 PM
God, can you believe the nerve of an ex-senator and VP to comment on policy functions of the U.S. government? What a bastard, I mean, who does he think he is?

mdklatt
2/14/2006, 05:05 PM
God, can you believe the nerve of an ex-senator and VP to comment on policy functions of the U.S. government? What a bastard, I mean, who does he think he is?

Do you think he really believes everything he said, or was he telling his audience what they wanted to hear?

A prominent (?) man in the same party that loves to excoriate Bush's connection with the House of Saud and point out that most of the 9/11 hijackers were Saudi is now lamenting the poor state of US-Saudi relations under Bush? I'm not buying it.

soonerscuba
2/14/2006, 05:12 PM
I'm not buying it.

Neither am I, just think that he is a loser looking for redemption, which is not tantamount to treason.

Taxman71
2/14/2006, 05:14 PM

All the more reason why he should realize how dangerous his remarks are. Sounds like more sour grapes 5 years later.....

mdklatt
2/14/2006, 05:19 PM
All the more reason why he should realize how dangerous his remarks are. Sounds like more sour grapes 5 years later.....

I don't think anybody takes him seriously anymore, so maybe it's not so dangerous.

mdklatt
2/14/2006, 05:20 PM
Neither am I, just think that he is a loser looking for redemption

From the Saudis? Maybe he's jockeying for a lobbyist gig....

soonerscuba
2/14/2006, 05:23 PM
All the more reason why he should realize how dangerous his remarks are.

Not at all. I do not like Cheney, I think he has bad views that are dangerous for America. You feel the same way about Gore, I respect that. However, anytime Cheney says something that I do not like I will not go so far as to say "treason". These guys have been on the frontlines of policy formulation for a long time, for better or worse, he knows exactly what he is doing and has done more work to shape the policy landscape of America than any of us could dream of doing, I simply deny the fact that he is a traitor, because if so, there are a **** ton of traitors in this country, roughly 49%.

85Sooner
2/14/2006, 05:31 PM
Not at all. I do not like Cheney, I think he has bad views that are dangerous for America. You feel the same way about Gore, I respect that. However, anytime Cheney says something that I do not like I will not go so far as to say "treason". These guys have been on the frontlines of policy formulation for a long time, for better or worse, he knows exactly what he is doing and has done more work to shape the policy landscape of America than any of us could dream of doing, I simply deny the fact that he is a traitor, because if so, there are a **** ton of traitors in this country, roughly 49%.

Gotta disagree with this one. Mr Gore is on foreign territory and safe to say somewhat enemy territory.Much of the facist islamic culture is born and bred in Saudi. His comments can only be taken as an afront to current US policy in the War and should be considered traitorist behavior.

If he want sot say that stuff. say it in a speach here. BTW I agree that alot of People who live in America to act in a traitorist manner. Too bad we don't hold them accountable. IMO

Taxman71
2/14/2006, 05:38 PM

I never raised the treason issue and will reserve judgment on that issue for now. However, I think Gore is simply being an idiot and endangering US relations with the Muslim/middle east nations and, ergo, our troops.

I have no problem with people disagreeing over issues, that is what a democracy is built on. However, going overseas and rattling sabres is not becoming of a former VP and senator when it endangers Americans. Basically, the whole Democratic party seems willing to put America in danger just to get back at George W. for winning two elections.

Oh yeah, the Dixie Chicks suck too.

soonerscuba
2/14/2006, 05:55 PM
Gore does say those things over here. And to be honest he should have ripped the kingdom a new one for being barbaric in their treatment of wimmins. These people want to kill us no matter who is in charge, so I don't think that Gore has much to do with it, but I guess we can agree to disagree.