PDA

View Full Version : a LOGICAL thought for the mentally challenged

85Sooner
2/13/2006, 02:23 PM
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/story_pages/news/news1.shtml

Maybe one should NOT through a grenade into the army compound and then throw rocks at the investigating soldiers. Whad they expect, cookies and milk with a pat on the head. My reasoning says these kids better be glad their alive. If those soldiers used any kind of heavy force, there would be a corse.

NormanPride
2/13/2006, 02:47 PM
Haven't seen the film, so I can't tell how much force would be necessary. It does seem extreme, but that's also in the reporting. Talk about biased media...

fadada1
2/13/2006, 03:12 PM
was talking about this with my GF last night...

i'm SICK TO ****ING DEATH with hearing about "unnecessary violence" in a combat zone!!! SICK OF IT!!!! IT'S A ****ING WAR!!!!!

probably 99.9% of us on SF.com have never been within 5000 miles of combat and can't make a logical judgement on such experinces. BUT, i know if i was ever to be in combat, chances are i'd be scared out of my mind - hoping i could do my job (stay alive and keep the gents fighting with me alive). the fact that some people reporting (or generating) the news expect human being to act in a rational and civilized manner when their lives are being threatened, is pure lunacy.

maybe i'm alone, but i hope those dumbass iraqi kids got the **** kicked out of them, knowing they ****ed off the wrong brits.

fadada1
2/13/2006, 04:01 PM
i'm bumping this because i'm ticked.

85Sooner
2/13/2006, 06:01 PM
was talking about this with my GF last night...

i'm SICK TO ****ING DEATH with hearing about "unnecessary violence" in a combat zone!!! SICK OF IT!!!! IT'S A ****ING WAR!!!!!

probably 99.9% of us on SF.com have never been within 5000 miles of combat and can't make a logical judgement on such experinces. BUT, i know if i was ever to be in combat, chances are i'd be scared out of my mind - hoping i could do my job (stay alive and keep the gents fighting with me alive). the fact that some people reporting (or generating) the news expect human being to act in a rational and civilized manner when their lives are being threatened, is pure lunacy.

maybe i'm alone, but i hope those dumbass iraqi kids got the **** kicked out of them, knowing they ****ed off the wrong brits.

I guess some reporters and democratic politicians don't get it.