PDA

View Full Version : TRRW Pro Bowl perfermance

oumartin
2/12/2006, 07:55 PM
Coulda really decapitated a reciever but shoulders him instead to be nice.
then picks off a pass and hands off to D'angelo Hall and lets him run it back 60 yards.
Whata playa!

OU-HSV
2/12/2006, 08:49 PM
Yeah, they had D'angelo "mike'd up"...did you hear that. TRRW picked the pass off and before he could even think he had D'angelo yelling behind him "Roy, Roy, Roy". D'angelo=friggin ball-hog biatch.

oumartin
2/12/2006, 08:51 PM
I don't think Roy cares. He knows he's the bomb!

OU-HSV
2/12/2006, 08:56 PM
I don't think Roy cares. He knows he's the bomb!
Yeah..he can wake up every day and look at himself in the mirror and say:

There's only one.........................Roy Williams. I am TRRW, there is no other...there are no better

yermom
2/13/2006, 02:24 AM
wow

who hands off on an INT?

is that on SportsCenter?

i totally missed the Pro Bowl today

Big Red Ron
2/13/2006, 07:00 AM
It was frickin awsome!

TripleOption14
2/13/2006, 07:44 AM
Yeah, they had D'angelo "mike'd up"...did you hear that. TRRW picked the pass off and before he could even think he had D'angelo yelling behind him "Roy, Roy, Roy". D'angelo=friggin ball-hog biatch.

Umm.... You do realize that D. Hall is probably in the top 3 fastest guys in the NFL don't you? I think Roy would have been the ball hog if he would have kept the ball. If more players knew what they could and couldn't do they would be a lot better off. Roy was just being a team player. Case and point.... look at the Michigan bowl game this past year where the TE for Michigan was trying to be the hero and Steve Breaston was screaming and following the guy for 60 yds!! All he had to do was lateral the ball and Michigan probably wins that game!

OU-HSV
2/13/2006, 08:25 AM
Umm.... You do realize that D. Hall is probably in the top 3 fastest guys in the NFL don't you? I think Roy would have been the ball hog if he would have kept the ball. If more players knew what they could and couldn't do they would be a lot better off. Roy was just being a team player. Case and point.... look at the Michigan bowl game this past year where the TE for Michigan was trying to be the hero and Steve Breaston was screaming and following the guy for 60 yds!! All he had to do was lateral the ball and Michigan probably wins that game!
Umm.... I wasn't doggin TRRW for handing it off, rather I was doggin D. Hall for begging for the ball (heh, that last part rhymed). I know D'Hall is fast, but it's not like TRRW is slow or anything anyways. I agree TRRW was being a team player but it woulda been nice to see him get a nice return on the Int that he ran across the field to get, he read the pass perfectly.

okienole3
2/13/2006, 10:01 AM
The Pro Bowl is the most meaningless game in sports.

NormanPride
2/13/2006, 10:19 AM
The Baseball All-Star Game is the most meaningless game in sports.

Fixed.

soonerjoker
2/13/2006, 10:21 AM
not anymore, bud selig fixed it.

GDC
2/13/2006, 10:46 AM
TRRW also plowed under Rod Smith, when he didn't need to.

slickdawg
2/13/2006, 11:54 AM
TRRW is a modern day Ronnie Lott - he's the best in the business.

snp
2/13/2006, 03:38 PM
The NBA All Star game is the most meaningless game in sports.

Fixed again. Unless you like to watch the Harlem Globetrotters without their gadgets.

Desert Sapper
2/13/2006, 04:15 PM
TRRW also plowed under Rod Smith, when he didn't need to.

True, but I think it was too late to slow up by the time the ball came out. He was just doing what he does best, lay MFers out. Baddest Safety in the game today.

Jason White's Third Knee
2/13/2006, 04:52 PM
Roy is just incredible. He is a true sleeper. I didn't think much of him when we got him.

Damn. Showed me.

soonervegas
2/13/2006, 05:11 PM
There was a time when both RW and TH were in the game together for the NFC. Now if we can just get Teddy L. to elevate his game.

OU-HSV
2/13/2006, 07:18 PM
MLB, NBA, NHL all suck
Now that is a fixed quote boys.

okienole3
2/13/2006, 07:25 PM
All-Star games are all garbage, but the Pro Bowl is especially bad. Football is not conducive to an all-star format.

OU-HSV
2/13/2006, 07:32 PM
All-Star games are all garbage, but the Pro Bowl is especially bad. Football is not conducive to an all-star format.
Well, I must say the pro bowl beats the college Senior type bowl games where they barely do anything.